BREAKING: Donald Trump calls on the Supreme Court to step in before July 11 sentencing

Interesting.

Even though some here probably believe I'm some mindless "conservative" thug, I actually do prefer to call balls and strikes.

And I have to say, this one wasn't on my bingo card:

Does he really need to do this?

He's not going to serve a day in prison before November, any appeals process would ensure that with 100% certainty.

The only way it makes sense is remembering that Trump is, at his very heart and soul, a showman.

And the showman doesn't want the 2024 Republican National Convention to be remote COVID hidin' Biden basement-style bullshit. (Should he be placed on House arrest, for example.)

So he's literally calling on the Supreme Court to intervene so he can put on the best political spectacle possible in the lead up to the '24 apocalypse.

Are you not entertained?
He's not going to spend a day in jail anyway.

The 34 convictions state otherwise
Oh, we are playing cards? I see your 34 convictions and raise you, "Dred Scott"
History disagrees with you, otto
Global web icon
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dred_Scott_v._Sandford

Dred Scott v. Sandford - Wikipedia​

Dred Scott v. Sandford, 60 U.S. (19 How.) 393 (1857), was a landmark decision of the United States Supreme Court that held the U.S. Constitution did not extend American citizenship to people of black African descent, and therefore they could not enjoy the rights and privileges the Constitution conferred upon American citizens. The decision is widely considered the worst in the Supreme Court's history, being widely denounced for its overt racism, judicial activism, poor legal

Oh, we are playing cards? I see your 34 convictions and raise you, "Dred Scott"
History disagrees with you, otto
Global web icon
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dred_Scott_v._Sandford

Dred Scott v. Sandford - Wikipedia​

Dred Scott v. Sandford, 60 U.S. (19 How.) 393 (1857), was a landmark decision of the United States Supreme Court that held the U.S. Constitution did not extend American citizenship to people of black African descent, and therefore they could not enjoy the rights and privileges the Constitution conferred upon American citizens. The decision is widely considered the worst in the Supreme Court's history, being widely denounced for its overt racism, judicial activism, poor legal
The 34 convictions stand.

And three trials to go.

Facts are what you think, right.

So, $15
Facts are what the FEC says Merchan's donations were. :rolleyes-41: :itsok:

$24 in this screen grab, but there's more!

merchandonat-png.956572

You know, like the head of the FEC that Merchan didn't allow as a witness when the charge involved campaign contributions?

That stands for Federal Election Commission, btw, boogereater.

Of course, there was no law broken. So there is that. This is no spectacle. It matters to all Americans. Freedom and Justice is being destroyed.
How'd you like those jury instructions? Reminds me of the old joke of the optimist kid who got a big box of poop for Christmas. "I know with all this horseshit, there has to be a pony in here somewhere!"

How'd you like those jury instructions? Reminds me of the old joke of the optimist kid who got a big box of poop for Christmas. "I know with all this horseshit, there has to be a pony in here somewhere!"

Classic Aesop fable.

The basic problem with you dumb Red Hats is you dont know how things work. That is where all this stupid shit you say originates from. Your ignorance.

Interesting.

Even though some here probably believe I'm some mindless "conservative" thug, I actually do prefer to call balls and strikes.

And I have to say, this one wasn't on my bingo card:

Does he really need to do this?

He's not going to serve a day in prison before November, any appeals process would ensure that with 100% certainty.

The only way it makes sense is remembering that Trump is, at his very heart and soul, a showman.

And the showman doesn't want the 2024 Republican National Convention to be remote COVID hidin' Biden basement-style bullshit. (Should he be placed on House arrest, for example.)

So he's literally calling on the Supreme Court to intervene so he can put on the best political spectacle possible in the lead up to the '24 apocalypse.

Are you not entertained?
Can't happen yet if at all.

How dumb can he be?

Wait!

He's playing to the fools in the crowd.

never mind

Forum List

Back