BREAKING: Donald Trump calls on the Supreme Court to step in before July 11 sentencing

No, they actually can.
No, they can't.
Since, in order to prosecute Trump, Bragg had to take the state and step into a federal case.
See? Dumber than dogshit.

For over a year, you bombarded the board with hilariously stupid conspiracy theories about how Trump would be found innocent, the Democrats were going to jail, and so on. And you were so proud of being so stupid, like a toddler or Trump being proud of what he put into his diaper.

That is, you were as wrong as it's possible for a human to be, for over a year running.

You're literally the biggest retard on the board, even with all the stiff competition from the other Trump cult losers. It's not just that you're stupid above and beyond the call. It's that you're so belligerent about being such a piss-guzzling imbecile.

Anyways, I'm sure that solid year of you faceplanting on every single thing was just a fluke, and this time, your masters aren't just pissing idiot conspiracy theories down your throat.

Good luck with that.

Holy hell:

That's two hundred big ones to buy Biden's bus ticket to a nursing home. Not like he'll need that much but still. Maybe he can use the leftovers to buy himself a clue.

He will be dead long before appeals are heard.

If you were a Republican you would be sent straight to prison with no way home after making that comment.

I hope that the Supremes do make short work of this because hamas democrats are going to make this very loud political theater hoping to drown out addressing democrat corruption. Enemy democrats have absolutely nothing to run on. Every policy has failed, every agreement was broken. Their chosen saviour, Biden Munchausen's lies are getting so far out of hand they are poisoning foreign policy. No one knows what lie he's going to tell next. All they can do is try to destroy Trump.
there-was-an-attempt-gif.gif

That was always doomed to fail and always will.

I seem to remember a certain presidential election where the emergency appeal took hours. In fact, the court gave up a Saturday to come down with a decision. Do you recall the term "hanging chad"?
Yeah, it's how the Republicans stole Florida.

Gore had more legal votes, by any standard of Florida law. Nany of those legal votes -- the overvotes with clear voter intent -- weren't even counted once, being kicked out of the machines without being read, and then never touched again. The Republicans faked stories about the chads to stop the counting of those legal votes.

Your cheated. You won. Get over it. Worst sore-winner whiners I've ever seen.

I seem to remember a certain presidential election where the emergency appeal took hours. In fact, the court gave up a Saturday to come down with a decision. Do you recall the term "hanging chad"?
I remember a presidential election where the legitimate votes in a Florida county were stopped being counted. For no reason.

And I remember the loser, who was at the time, VP of the US of A, standing up in front of the US Senate and stating that the election went to the douchebag who was installed by the hack SC.
Didn't call for violence. Didn't call for a J6th Garden Party...Just finished with "May God Bless the United States of America".

Can you imagine the Orange Roughy doing the same thing?...LOL...yeah..me neither. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The Supreme Court stepped in in 2021 to prevent the republicans from interferring with the election.

Now in 2024 the Supreme Court needs to step in to stop the democrats from interfering with the election.

I remember a presidential election where the legitimate votes in a Florida county were stopped being counted. For no reason.

Dude.

You're embarrassing yourself with your total lack of political (any?) knowledge.

I hope for your sake you don't really see the World in such a simplistic, binary way.

All jokes aside, I thought you might be at least smarter than that.

Apparently my inherent optimism bested me.

Interesting.

Even though some here probably believe I'm some mindless "conservative" thug, I actually do prefer to call balls and strikes.

And I have to say, this one wasn't on my bingo card:

Does he really need to do this?

He's not going to serve a day in prison before November, any appeals process would ensure that with 100% certainty.

The only way it makes sense is remembering that Trump is, at his very heart and soul, a showman.

And the showman doesn't want the 2024 Republican National Convention to be remote COVID hidin' Biden basement-style bullshit. (Should he be placed on House arrest, for example.)

So he's literally calling on the Supreme Court to intervene so he can put on the best political spectacle possible in the lead up to the '24 apocalypse.

Are you not entertained?
SCOTUS could stay the conviction.......

Interesting.

Even though some here probably believe I'm some mindless "conservative" thug, I actually do prefer to call balls and strikes.

And I have to say, this one wasn't on my bingo card:

Does he really need to do this?

He's not going to serve a day in prison before November, any appeals process would ensure that with 100% certainty.

The only way it makes sense is remembering that Trump is, at his very heart and soul, a showman.

And the showman doesn't want the 2024 Republican National Convention to be remote COVID hidin' Biden basement-style bullshit. (Should he be placed on House arrest, for example.)

So he's literally calling on the Supreme Court to intervene so he can put on the best political spectacle possible in the lead up to the '24 apocalypse.

Are you not entertained?
It will not fly.

Forum List

Back