After 14/15 Months Of "Donald Trump Is A Racist".He Is Still The President Of The 57 United States!!

:2up: :banana: :dance: You would of just assumed that by now, that Trump would of been impeached for the sole reason that he hates all blacks/hispanics/native Americans/Russians/Asians/Farm Animals,,etc etc.
Well, Trump has been President for 14 months now, are we gonna go another 12 months of Maxine Waters/Singer Al Green,,and the rest calling for the impeachment of President Trump because he doesn't like black people?
:laugh2: :laugh: :lame2:

Uh, Trump has not been president for even 11 months yet! How do we get to 14, which will after March 20, 2018?
Trump sure took over the white house on November 10th. Prior to that. No one was president

No, it was still infested with the Obama clan. It needed to be fumigated,

:2up: :banana: :dance: You would of just assumed that by now, that Trump would of been impeached for the sole reason that he hates all blacks/hispanics/native Americans/Russians/Asians/Farm Animals,,etc etc.
Well, Trump has been President for 14 months now, are we gonna go another 12 months of Maxine Waters/Singer Al Green,,and the rest calling for the impeachment of President Trump because he doesn't like black people?
:laugh2: :laugh: :lame2:

Uh, Trump has not been president for even 11 months yet! How do we get to 14, which will after March 20, 2018?
Trump sure took over the white house on November 10th. Prior to that. No one was president

No, it was still infested with the Obama clan. It needed to be fumigated,
Amazing how trump didn't waste anytime being president. If Hillary had won.she would of slept right thru Jan 18

Donald trump is an equal opportunity pussy-grabber. I'm sure he doesn't care if the pussy is black or white, because it's all pink on the inside.

Except for Maxine Water's pussy: It's full of mice and spiders, so he probably shouldn't go there.
What about joy behars hairy Regina.

Wouldn't touch that skank with a ten-foot dick. Her bottom teefs look kinda bitey..

032017-joy-behar-primary-1200x630.jpg
Well hasn't Hillary grabbed or at least felt her monkey oven a few times?

That was Huma's primary function. I bet Hillary misses her.
I miss huma too

Me too. For a Middle-Easterner, She has the lips that could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch ball. Why her husband didn't make use of them lips will always remain a mystery to me.

What about joy behars hairy Regina.

Wouldn't touch that skank with a ten-foot dick. Her bottom teefs look kinda bitey..

I miss huma too

Me too. For a Middle-Easterner, She has the lips that could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch ball. Why her husband didn't make use of them lips will always remain a mystery to me.
I would imagine Huma buys a lot of Duracell DD batteries now

I miss huma too

I dunno mang. From what I found on a Google image search, I wouldn't turn down the chance to pee in her butt...

Huma+abedin+wife+of+perv+anthony+weiner+huma+abedine+and_616b26_6075825.jpg

Anthony%2BWeiner%2BDick%2BHuma%2BAbedin%2BHillary%2BClinton%2BSex%2BAddicts%2BTheives%2BLiars%2BCheats%2BBlackmailers%2BExtortionists%2BCriminals%2BClinton%2BFoundation.jpg

I miss huma too

I dunno mang. From what I found on a Google image search, I wouldn't turn down the chance to pee in her butt...
Has Penthouse Offered Huma 5000 for a nude spread yet?

Anthony%2BWeiner%2BDick%2BHuma%2BAbedin%2BHillary%2BClinton%2BSex%2BAddicts%2BTheives%2BLiars%2BCheats%2BBlackmailers%2BExtortionists%2BCriminals%2BClinton%2BFoundation.jpg
has p

I miss huma too

Has

I miss huma too

You can be impeached for lying about a blowjob, so why not?
You sure can if you lie under oath and commit perjury. If you're a lawyer you can be disbarred for that, too.
i am still baffeled that Hillary didnt have an affair with a much younger male/female/other in those 8 years?
Who would have her?
The maid? White house lawn man? The pool boy?

You sure can if you lie under oath and commit perjury. If you're a lawyer you can be disbarred for that, too.
i am still baffeled that Hillary didnt have an affair with a much younger male/female/other in those 8 years?
Who would have her?
The maid? White house lawn man? The pool boy?
Put yourself in their shoes.
No way, Jose.

Who would have her?
Maybe the gopher that was digging all those holes in the white house lawn?

It would have to be a beaver.
Well all beavers are bi sexual..for all we know..The beaver probably had his way with bill..Hillary. And Monica.

But she's a pretty beaver. Why would a pretty beaver want to have sex with Bill Clinton, who's probably eaten up with AIDS, syphilis, and herpes, or Hillary, who's dried-up post-menopausal crotch is full of mice and spiders?

That just doesn't make any sense.

Well all beavers are bi sexual..for all we know..The beaver probably had his way with bill..Hillary. And Monica.

But she's a pretty beaver. Why would a pretty beaver want to have sex with Bill Clinton, who's probably eaten up with AIDS, syphilis, and herpes, or Hillary, who's dried-up post-menopausal crotch is full of mice and spiders?

you mean Bill may have already had cooties by 1993?

Crybaby Trumpkin: "Get over it, he WON! It's been like a year, GAWL!"

3 seconds later.... same crybaby Trumpkin: "Bill Clinton. And Bill. And Clinton. Then Clinton, Bill. And Obama. Barry. Hussein. Bill!!!!!!"

are those snowflakes still crying like a group of whining 3 yr old girls? did they all really think that Hillary was going to win by 50 points?

Of course he did. There are picture all over the internet of him wearing what appears to be a cold sore. That's really Herpes. He more than likely also has HPV, pre-cancerous lesions as a result of his HPV, possibly Hepatitis C, or even AIDS or Syphilis.

The guy is a walking cootie factory, and Hillary probably has half o0f whatever he has. I mean, that is no cold sore he was wearing...

clinton_herpes.jpg

Of course he did. There are picture all over the internet of him wearing what appears to be a cold sore. That's really Herpes. He more than likely also has HPV, pre-cancerous lesions as a result of his HPV, possibly Hepatitis C, or even AIDS or Syphilis.

The guy is a walking cootie factory, and Hillary probably has half o0f whatever he has. I mean, that is no cold sore he was wearing...

clinton_herpes.jpg
well we have all seen his more current pics, he looks really bad for 70.

Forum List

Back