After 4 long years under.......um............I think Biden, Obama says America now has hope for a comeback.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Despite delays that pushed President Biden’s farewell remarks out of primetime — and saw singer-songwriter James Taylor slashed from the schedule entirely — Monday night’s DNC ratings beat last month’s opening night RNC ratings by 21%, according to one preliminary estimate.

Donald Trump is reportedly sweating.

Tuesday’s festivities aimed to up the ante in two ways. First, by tapping the two most popular Democratic speakers on the planet— Michelle and Barack Obama, in that order — to headline the evening. And second, by moving past day one’s respectful but retrospective focus on Biden’s record and pivoting to what comes next.

Hence the theme: “A Bold Vision for America’s Future.”

“Something wonderfully magical is in the air,” Michelle Obama said. “A familiar feeling that’s been buried too deep for far too long. … America, hope is making a comeback.”

Thank God Joe is gone!!

Yay.

The question is, comeback from what exactly?

No "comeback" is forthcoming as long as America refuses to do what must be done.

How to sculpt an elephant,

"Chip away everything that doesn't look like an elephant."

Monday night’s DNC ratings beat last month’s opening night RNC ratings by 21%
Wouldn't surprise me, if even true at all. I mean, I only watched bits and pieces of the RNC and I'm sure no democrat watched it, except maybe through a single TV subscription, but lots of republicans probably tuned in to the DNC still trying to figure out just what Kammy's game was while the democrats probably purchased 10 million TV subscriptions and all tuned in paying people to get the highest numbers they could possibly get just so they could say they beat the RNC! Democrats are the only people I know who lie to themselves just for the point of then believing their own lies to make themselves feel better!

After 4 long years under Biden, Obama says America now has hope for a comeback.​

So, they have a hope for a comeback next year with Harris, but not this year or last year with Biden/Harris? So they are either saying one of three things:
  1. They could have been doing better these last few years but deliberately held back so they'd have something to run on.
  2. America would be coming back anyway no matter who is in office next year simply from continuing to pull out from the Covid thing.
  3. Or once again, you have to buy Harris to find out what Harris is! Elect her then as usual, nope, we are not coming back after all. Instead, it will be the next contrived calamity.

Forum List

Back