after a hard day amusing Assad, Trump on way the to another golfing weekend

'after a hard day amusing Assad,'

There was no reason to read any more of your post after this. 'Amuse Assad'?! The US Military just about leveled an entire Syrian airbase, doing anything BUT 'amusing' him.

Snowflakes are just pissed that Trump had the 'testicular fortitude' to do what Barry did not - Enforce BARRY'S 'Red Line'.

'after a hard day amusing Assad,'

There was no reason to read any more of your post after this. 'Amuse Assad'?! The US Military just about leveled an entire Syrian airbase, doing anything BUT 'amusing' him.

Snowflakes are just pissed that Trump had the 'testicular fortitude' to do what Barry did not - Enforce BARRY'S 'Red Line'.
Yes after telling Russia who told Syria to get out of the way ,neglecting to tell our OWN congress trump DID NOTHING to stop assad from bombing or gassing the next day Why put holes in the runways ?? Trump AH , SO planes can't fly out you moron

Once more..the RussianW is played for suckers.

I offer 3 pieces of evidence to completely discredit the sour-grapes, sore-loser, butt-hurt snowflakes on this board now condemning and attacking PRESIDENT Trump for striking Syria in response to Assad's latest chemical weapons attack:

1. Immediately after the chemical weapons attack snowflakes attempted to bash PRESIDENT Trump for failing to respond to the chemical weapons attacks, refusing to act. Several threads were posted by snowflakes doing so.

2. After responding to the latest Assad chemical weapons attack by PRESIDENT Trump directing a one-time precise, tactical, proportional missile strike, snowflakes immediately conducted a break-neck, whiplash-effect, reverse-course 180-degree maneuver in order to condemn PRESIDENT Trump for taking action.

Within 36 hours snowflakes had hypocritically, and schizophrenically, taken up multiple opposing arguments in order to condemn PRESIDENT Trump no matter what he did - 'Damned if you do, damned if you don't'. The clear, over-all objective was to bash Trump no matter what he did, but in doing so the snowflakes were exposed as petty, childish, hypocritical, butt-hurt, sore-loser obstructionists.

3. Within 48 hours of the strike it was revealed President Obama, Secretary of State John Kerry, and Security Advisor had done what they all do best - THEY LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BY CLAIMING THEY HAD RESOLVED / ELIMINATED THE THREAT OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS USE IN THE FUTURE BY SECURING A DEAL THAT 'GUARANTEED' 'ALL' OF PRESIDENT AL-ASSAD'S CHEMICAL WEAPONS WOULD BE ELIMINATED. THEY KNEW THIS WAS NOT THE CASE, THAT THE THREAT OF ASSAD USING THEM AGAIN STILL EXISTED, BUT OBAMA LIED ANYWAY TO MAKE IT SEEM THAT HIS SYRIAN FOREIGN POLICY WAS NOT A TOTAL DISASTER, WHICH IT IS NOW PROVEN TO HAVE BEEN.

-- No rebuke, no condemnation of the Obama administration by the snowflakes at all.

Snowflakes continue to demonstrate that they have become so blindly, rabidly partisan and overcome by pure political, party-1st hatred that thy are incapable of supporting a President for the good f the country above what is best for their party, and they are incapable of honesty accepting / condemning the (continued) lies and failures of their own party's leaders, no matter how blatant.

Case in point, snowflakes are actually defending Obama and his lying, lawless administration officials who have been proven to have lied to them...AGAIN.

Remarkable.

Yes after telling Russia who told Syria to get out of the way ,neglecting to tell our OWN congress trump DID NOTHING to stop assad from bombing or gassing the next day Why put holes in the runways ?? Trump AH , SO planes can't fly out you moron
WTF are you talking about?

We have established that Syria had 1 hour (tops) notice / warning from the moment the US missile strike was ordered / launched ... AFTER THE SYRIAN CHEMICAL ATTACK HAD APLREADY BEEN PERPETRATED. So how the F* could Trump have prevented the chemical weapons attack that resulted in the post attack Trump-ordered retaliatory missile strike? Our TLAM missile strike was a REACTION TO the already perpetrated chemical weapons attack. We did not strike the Syrian base BEFORE they used chemical weapons.

Trump could NOT have prevented the use of chemical weapons against women and children....unlike Obama and his administration.

Obama, Kerry, and Rice lied their asses off bringing about how they 'eliminated any threat of chemical weapons attacks in the future by getting rid of 100% of all Assad chemical weapons. Now they are ADMITTING they lied, that they KNEW Assad still had chemical weapons. Their whole scam about working a deal with Russia to get rid of all the chemical weapons and then declaring it had been done - when they KNEW they were lying - was more BARRY BULLSHIT POLITICAL THEATER to make it look like he and his team did something successful to save human lives. All the while since they have been hoping and praying al-Assad would not use them again - which would mean, if he did, they would be BUSTED.

Guess what - they have been BUSTED!

Source: MSN/The Hill

President Trump on Saturday headed to the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Fla.

The motorcade drove past several protesters holding signs outside the entrance to the course, including one that read "Impeach Trump," according to pool reports.

The visit marks Trump's 15th trip to a golf course since his inauguration, according to an NBC News reporter who has been tracking Trump's golf outings.

It is also the president's 10th consecutive weekend traveling to a Trump-owned property, the reporter said.

15th trip, hmmmmm, been in office how long and has a 10 weekend streak going?

and that's $3M a pop or $45M, which is more than half of Obama's average of $86M per year

he's definitely going for the all time presidential vacation record, will easily best Boosh hands down
I don't like Trump anymore than you do, but I wish you'd get off this weekend getaway = vacation thing. Who gives a shit how many times he plays golf? He was in Florida to entertain Xi, so the expense was covered. Really, Johnny, there are plenty of things to bitch about with that guy. Petty stuff like this is just going to make his detractors look .... petty.

If it was just a one time thing, or only an occasional thing, you would be right. This is an almost every weekend thing. Are you ok with throwing away 3 million almost every weekend? For less than that price,he should be able to find something to entertain himself for a couple of days every week. I know I could, and I;m pretty sure you could too,

I agree.

Moreover, since when do taxpayers have to pay for security for adult children? Or people who "work" in the White House.

Why should we pay for 100 Secret Service for the adult kids' vacation to Aspen? Or, SecService for Tiffany to be one of the "Rich Kids On Instagram"? How about Secret Service for Beevis and Butthead to travel the world for daddy's business?

This so-called president doesn't actually do much but bloviates and line his pockets with our money. He's corrupt, crooked and in bed with Goldmann Sachs, K Street lobbyist and his damn 1% cronies.

The jobs numbers this month - 93k or so - is portent of things to come.

But he will lie, blame others, it's all Obama's fault, yadda yadda and the RWNJ Pooting lovers will swallow it whole.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Typical hackneyed imprecise partisan doofus analysis of a Prez, who still has not served 100 full days in office.

EXACTLY what did I write that's incorrect?

This is your chance to be "precise".

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

In your rant about paying for Prez security, you left out that jobs created are good full-time jobs, as opposed to Obama the biggest part-time job creator the country has ever known. You provided no link substantiating that he is in bed with Goldman-Sachs along with specific-named K-St. lobbyists.Speaking of lobbyists, you left out that he signed an EO barring ex-Gov't employees from being hired by lobbyists for the first 5 years after they leave Gov't service.

You also failed to mention that illegal border crossings are at an all-time recent low due to ICE enforcement and streamlining deportations by assigning more judges to the hearings. You also failed to mention that well over 50% of Obama EOs' have already been rescinded by Trump and pipelines are getting laid. Also, no mention by you about his EO that for every new regulation passed, two will be stricken. Gorsuch is also a new 'supreme'. I'm sure I still left out alot of other good stuff Trump did in less than a hundred days. I must note that the ObamaCare debacle was not his fault, cause stupid swamp-critter Repubs sat on their hands for 7 years instead of having a viable replacement waiting in the wings.

Yes, you are an imprecise partisan doofus. Are you related to Chucky 'da'clown' Schumer?

No wall no infrastructure No HC no tax reform a divided repub congress a war going on with his hand picked puppets ,,a 37 year old punk in charge?? Too bad hillary didn't win and put her daughter and husband in charge I can see the repub shit flying now Repubs and trump ..the laughing stock of the world

You lost. Suck it up and live with it, you only have at least eight more years!

America lost.

Forum List

Back