after a hard day amusing Assad, Trump on way the to another golfing weekend

Exactly what is he succeeding at? He spent 100 million on rockets, and the very next day, Assad used the same airport to drop bombs on the same town that he had gassed. What good did those 60 missiles do?

Your desperation is duly noted. I shall respond.

SYRIA
Syria strikes: International community reacts to US bombing of airfield
Published April 07, 2017
FoxNews.com

[...]

"This was a calibrated, proportionate and targeted response."

- Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull

Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a statement that "In both word and action" Trump "sent a strong and clear message" that "the use and spread of chemical weapons will not be tolerated."

Israeli President Reuven Rivlin praised the U.S. for its airstrike aimed at an airbase called Shayrat. He called on the world to bring an end to the atrocities committed by Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

SYRIA AIRSTRIKES: TRUMP SAYS MILITARY ACTION IN ‘VITAL NATIONAL SECURITY INTEREST’

"In the face of the terrible use of chemical weapons against innocent civilians, the clear and determined steps of the US Administration and Military under the leadership of President Trump, constitute a fitting and appropriate response to such unthinkable brutality,” Rivlin said.

Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe expressed support for the U.S. missile attack on Friday saying that the country understood and supported the strategy. Abe added that the strikes were "a means to prevent further deterioration of the situation" referring to the suspected chemical attack.

A Saudi foreign ministry official praised "the courageous decision by U.S. President Donald Trump to respond to the (Syrian) regime's crimes against its people in light of the failure of the international community to stop the regime from brutalizing its people." Saudi Arabia is a leading supporter of the rebels fighting to overthrow Assad.

[...]

"Chuck Schumer, the Democratic Senate minority leader, proclaimed, “Making sure Assad knows that when he commits such despicable atrocities he will pay a price is the right thing to do.” Even Democratic Senator Dick Durbin declared, “My preliminary briefing by the White House indicated that this was a measured response to the Syrian nerve gas atrocity.”

Democrats And Neoconservatives Rally Around Bombing Syria

"I support the administration's strike on the air base that launched the chemical attack. I hope this teaches President Assad not to use chemical weapons again," Sen. Bill Nelson, D-Fla., said.

[...]

“This week’s unspeakable chemical weapons attack is only the latest in a long series of horrors perpetrated by Bashar al-Assad on innocent men, women and children,” Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said in a statement issued on the attacks in Syria. “Tonight’s strike in Syria appears to be a proportional response to the the regime’s use of chemical weapons. If the President intends to escalate the U.S. military’s involvement in Syria, he must to come to Congress for an Authorization for Use of Military Force which is tailored to meet the threat and prevent another open-ended war in the Middle East.”

Schumer, Pelosi among Democrats to react to Syria strike

All those remarks were made before it was known that the intent was nothing more than trump stomping his foot. Real damage wasn't intended, and did not occur.

59 Tomahawks and we didn’t intend to inflict damage? oooooooooooooooooooookay. I guess this is the type of response you get when you demote the JCS and DNI and promote Bannon and Kushner; you end up doing bombing raids not intended to inflict damage.

59 Tomahawks at a cost of close to $60,000,000 dollars - American taxpayers' dollars which could have purchased computers for schools, new bridges, roads, schools. Why don't Republicans complain about blowing up $60 million taxpayers' dollars to do nothing.

T-Hawks were already paid for.

i know its tough to follow the conversation candy....but i believe we were talking about the shit trump signed his first week or so......at least thats what i was saying and you commented on it....so i just assumed so were you....

The guy who wrote "Art of the Deal" coined the phrase "truthful hyperbole" to describe the way Trump does business. “I Call It Truthful Hyperbole”: The Most Popular Quotes From Trump’s “The Art of the Deal”

It's Trump's explanation of why he lies his ass off so much. So When I said he has broken "every promise", I simply played the "truthful hyperbole" card. If he can do it, certainly others can too; right?
but that aint what i was talking about was it?....so if you are going to comment on what i was talking about,why dont you just be truthful and say he did not break EVERY promise....

I'll be truthful when he starts being truthful. Deal?
geezus lie because some one else is....kinda childish candy.....

It’s not a lie…it’s truthful hyperbole!!! Aren’t you happy we have such a hyperbolic CIC now? We are no longer bound by things like honesty and truth. Everything will be terrific!!!!
sit down candy i have something to tell you.....very few politicians are bound by honesty and truth.....yea i know the democrats told you they are always honest,its those dam republicans you have to be concerned about....

Exactly what is he succeeding at? He spent 100 million on rockets, and the very next day, Assad used the same airport to drop bombs on the same town that he had gassed. What good did those 60 missiles do?

SYRIA
Published April 07, 2017
FoxNews.com

[...]

Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a statement that "In both word and action" Trump "sent a strong and clear message" that "the use and spread of chemical weapons will not be tolerated."

Israeli President Reuven Rivlin praised the U.S. for its airstrike aimed at an airbase called Shayrat. He called on the world to bring an end to the atrocities committed by Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

SYRIA AIRSTRIKES: TRUMP SAYS MILITARY ACTION IN ‘VITAL NATIONAL SECURITY INTEREST’

"In the face of the terrible use of chemical weapons against innocent civilians, the clear and determined steps of the US Administration and Military under the leadership of President Trump, constitute a fitting and appropriate response to such unthinkable brutality,” Rivlin said.

Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe expressed support for the U.S. missile attack on Friday saying that the country understood and supported the strategy. Abe added that the strikes were "a means to prevent further deterioration of the situation" referring to the suspected chemical attack.

A Saudi foreign ministry official praised "the courageous decision by U.S. President Donald Trump to respond to the (Syrian) regime's crimes against its people in light of the failure of the international community to stop the regime from brutalizing its people." Saudi Arabia is a leading supporter of the rebels fighting to overthrow Assad.

[...]

"Chuck Schumer, the Democratic Senate minority leader, proclaimed, “Making sure Assad knows that when he commits such despicable atrocities he will pay a price is the right thing to do.” Even Democratic Senator Dick Durbin declared, “My preliminary briefing by the White House indicated that this was a measured response to the Syrian nerve gas atrocity.”

"I support the administration's strike on the air base that launched the chemical attack. I hope this teaches President Assad not to use chemical weapons again," Sen. Bill Nelson, D-Fla., said.

[...]

“This week’s unspeakable chemical weapons attack is only the latest in a long series of horrors perpetrated by Bashar al-Assad on innocent men, women and children,” Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said in a statement issued on the attacks in Syria. “Tonight’s strike in Syria appears to be a proportional response to the the regime’s use of chemical weapons. If the President intends to escalate the U.S. military’s involvement in Syria, he must to come to Congress for an Authorization for Use of Military Force which is tailored to meet the threat and prevent another open-ended war in the Middle East.”

All those remarks were made before it was known that the intent was nothing more than trump stomping his foot. Real damage wasn't intended, and did not occur.

59 Tomahawks and we didn’t intend to inflict damage? oooooooooooooooooooookay. I guess this is the type of response you get when you demote the JCS and DNI and promote Bannon and Kushner; you end up doing bombing raids not intended to inflict damage.

Odd that that many supposedly pinpoint accurate missiles couldn't even delay another bombing run to the same town that was gassed.

But......but.........:desk:..........did they gas it again?

SYRIA
Published April 07, 2017
FoxNews.com

[...]

[...]

[...]

59 Tomahawks at a cost of close to $60,000,000 dollars - American taxpayers' dollars which could have purchased computers for schools, new bridges, roads, schools. Why don't Republicans complain about blowing up $60 million taxpayers' dollars to do nothing.
I heard 83 million all made by a company trump owns stock in ,,Rayathon and of course stock went up

SYRIA
Published April 07, 2017
FoxNews.com

[...]

[...]

[...]

Odd that that many supposedly pinpoint accurate missiles couldn't even delay another bombing run to the same town that was gassed.

WTF is the difference? bombs kill """beautiful little babies""" too

17861972_662441027285233_8043507250492086759_n.jpg

Obama gets bin Laden and more terrorists than anyone one the planet -

The cheeto has three disastrous raids in his first quarter -

And you being a Pootarian traitor to your own country, can only lie about it.

I don't think you can help but lie.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Source: MSN/The Hill

President Trump on Saturday headed to the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Fla.

The motorcade drove past several protesters holding signs outside the entrance to the course, including one that read "Impeach Trump," according to pool reports.

The visit marks Trump's 15th trip to a golf course since his inauguration, according to an NBC News reporter who has been tracking Trump's golf outings.

It is also the president's 10th consecutive weekend traveling to a Trump-owned property, the reporter said.

15th trip, hmmmmm, been in office how long and has a 10 weekend streak going?

and that's $3M a pop or $45M, which is more than half of Obama's average of $86M per year

he's definitely going for the all time presidential vacation record, will easily best Boosh hands down
I don't like Trump anymore than you do, but I wish you'd get off this weekend getaway = vacation thing. Who gives a shit how many times he plays golf? He was in Florida to entertain Xi, so the expense was covered. Really, Johnny, there are plenty of things to bitch about with that guy. Petty stuff like this is just going to make his detractors look .... petty.

If it was just a one time thing, or only an occasional thing, you would be right. This is an almost every weekend thing. Are you ok with throwing away 3 million almost every weekend? For less than that price,he should be able to find something to entertain himself for a couple of days every week. I know I could, and I;m pretty sure you could too,
He is unquestionably a big spender. That doesn't shock me, considering who he is. I've said before, though, and I'll say it again, there is something wrong when it costs 3 mil to fly the President to Florida. What the hell? Don't just say security, blah blah blah. They need to fix whatever THAT issue is, because the man is not going to stop going home for the weekend.
Also, on the weekends when he has stayed in D.C. and golfed in Virginia, that couldn't have cost 3 mil, so those weekends should be deducted from the calculations. I mean, I KNOW when it comes to the government, money has no real meaning, they spend it like water. But this is an issue for me. These people have no cause to spend so much money on protecting one man. There's a bunch of padding in there, mark my words.
Trump is old and overweight and he needs the exercise.

If Trump loses access to FOX network he has no idea what to say.
He's a lost soul...

You ever see Obungles when his teleprompter failed? Uh, duh, err, uhm, duh..

SassyIrishLass

More lies.

Oh wait ... I forgot that lying is second nature to sneaks and hypocrites. You lie about what you are, lie about others and then just go say some jumbo jumbo, you're magically forgiven and you'll do it again the next day.

That's why you can't answer my question about people who do all they can to hurt others, LGBT for example, while they're on kinky sex sites with their spouse, looking for other wife swappers.

I don't believe anything between consenting adults is wrong or my business. But there's nothing lower than the hypocrite I just described.

You're a "christian" my ass.

The guy who wrote "Art of the Deal" coined the phrase "truthful hyperbole" to describe the way Trump does business. “I Call It Truthful Hyperbole”: The Most Popular Quotes From Trump’s “The Art of the Deal”

It's Trump's explanation of why he lies his ass off so much. So When I said he has broken "every promise", I simply played the "truthful hyperbole" card. If he can do it, certainly others can too; right?
but that aint what i was talking about was it?....so if you are going to comment on what i was talking about,why dont you just be truthful and say he did not break EVERY promise....

I'll be truthful when he starts being truthful. Deal?
geezus lie because some one else is....kinda childish candy.....

It’s not a lie…it’s truthful hyperbole!!! Aren’t you happy we have such a hyperbolic CIC now? We are no longer bound by things like honesty and truth. Everything will be terrific!!!!
sit down candy i have something to tell you.....very few politicians are bound by honesty and truth.....yea i know the democrats told you they are always honest,its those dam republicans you have to be concerned about....

Have a seat yourself; few if any have told the number of whoppers your messiah (insert your outrage here) has told in 70+ days. Or do you actually believe that the numbers Obama used for UE were wrong and suddenly the same formulae is correct? Do you think your microwave is spying on you? Not sure why you’re panties are in a twist over this; I’m simply employing “truthful hyperbole”…it’s fun. You can just say “Not” and erase anything you were guilty of saying at the end just like the guys on Wayne’s World used to. Basically the presidency has been reduced to this sort of Babylon…. And no, it wasn’t there when your messiah arrived on the scene.

SYRIA
Published April 07, 2017
FoxNews.com

[...]

[...]

[...]

Take heart…the ones that will replace them are much more expensive than the ones that fired if you account for inflation.

President Trump on Saturday headed to the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Fla.

The motorcade drove past several protesters holding signs outside the entrance to the course, including one that read "Impeach Trump," according to pool reports.

The visit marks Trump's 15th trip to a golf course since his inauguration, according to an NBC News reporter who has been tracking Trump's golf outings.

It is also the president's 10th consecutive weekend traveling to a Trump-owned property, the reporter said.

and that's $3M a pop or $45M, which is more than half of Obama's average of $86M per year

he's definitely going for the all time presidential vacation record, will easily best Boosh hands down
I don't like Trump anymore than you do, but I wish you'd get off this weekend getaway = vacation thing. Who gives a shit how many times he plays golf? He was in Florida to entertain Xi, so the expense was covered. Really, Johnny, there are plenty of things to bitch about with that guy. Petty stuff like this is just going to make his detractors look .... petty.

If it was just a one time thing, or only an occasional thing, you would be right. This is an almost every weekend thing. Are you ok with throwing away 3 million almost every weekend? For less than that price,he should be able to find something to entertain himself for a couple of days every week. I know I could, and I;m pretty sure you could too,
He is unquestionably a big spender. That doesn't shock me, considering who he is. I've said before, though, and I'll say it again, there is something wrong when it costs 3 mil to fly the President to Florida. What the hell? Don't just say security, blah blah blah. They need to fix whatever THAT issue is, because the man is not going to stop going home for the weekend.
Also, on the weekends when he has stayed in D.C. and golfed in Virginia, that couldn't have cost 3 mil, so those weekends should be deducted from the calculations. I mean, I KNOW when it comes to the government, money has no real meaning, they spend it like water. But this is an issue for me. These people have no cause to spend so much money on protecting one man. There's a bunch of padding in there, mark my words.
Trump is old and overweight and he needs the exercise.
Hopefully his overspending will end soon

SYRIA
Published April 07, 2017
FoxNews.com

[...]

[...]

[...]

So…if you drop a bomb on a kid, Trump is okay with it? Strange.

SYRIA
Published April 07, 2017
FoxNews.com

[...]

[...]

[...]

Take heart…the ones that will replace them are much more expensive than the ones that fired if you account for inflation.

It's a total crack-up that Libtards are now nit-pickin' bean counters...........

SYRIA
Published April 07, 2017
FoxNews.com

[...]

[...]

[...]

But.....bombs are still well within the Geneva Convention. Not gass, gass, gass!

SYRIA
Published April 07, 2017
FoxNews.com

[...]

[...]

[...]

Didn't bother you when Ears was POTUS, you miserable partisan hack.

Lol I can already predict the rightwing response to this thread:

"What he can't play golf?
Just a thought... it would be interesting to find out out of the last 15 trips to a golf course... 1.) did he actually golf every time.... 2.) out of the times he golfed who was with him?

Rarely in life ... (or an Applesack life) are things as partisanly superficial as presented...
lol what the fuck ever. You people will defend Trump regardless of what he actually does. Christ it's not like you assholes were at all forgiving when Obama did anything leisurely.
Legally, Obama was never legally the president in the first place.

I agree.

Moreover, since when do taxpayers have to pay for security for adult children? Or people who "work" in the White House.

Why should we pay for 100 Secret Service for the adult kids' vacation to Aspen? Or, SecService for Tiffany to be one of the "Rich Kids On Instagram"? How about Secret Service for Beevis and Butthead to travel the world for daddy's business?

This so-called president doesn't actually do much but bloviates and line his pockets with our money. He's corrupt, crooked and in bed with Goldmann Sachs, K Street lobbyist and his damn 1% cronies.

The jobs numbers this month - 93k or so - is portent of things to come.

But he will lie, blame others, it's all Obama's fault, yadda yadda and the RWNJ Pooting lovers will swallow it whole.

I agree.

Moreover, since when do taxpayers have to pay for security for adult children? Or people who "work" in the White House.

Why should we pay for 100 Secret Service for the adult kids' vacation to Aspen? Or, SecService for Tiffany to be one of the "Rich Kids On Instagram"? How about Secret Service for Beevis and Butthead to travel the world for daddy's business?

This so-called president doesn't actually do much but bloviates and line his pockets with our money. He's corrupt, crooked and in bed with Goldmann Sachs, K Street lobbyist and his damn 1% cronies.

The jobs numbers this month - 93k or so - is portent of things to come.

But he will lie, blame others, it's all Obama's fault, yadda yadda and the RWNJ Pooting lovers will swallow it whole.

Typical hackneyed imprecise partisan doofus analysis of a Prez, who still has not served 100 full days in office.

SYRIA
Published April 07, 2017
FoxNews.com

[...]

[...]

[...]

What about the ones we will buy to replace them? You think the price hasn't gone up?

Forum List

Back