after a hard day amusing Assad, Trump on way the to another golfing weekend

I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

Do you go home most weekends? He bought it over 30 years ago. I'd consider it home too. After all, it is the Southern White House.

We understand. President Donald Trump is succeeding and that is driving you to distractions. If it wasn't this, you'd whine and cry about him leaving the toilet seat up.

yada%20yada_zps3dvpdctt.jpg

Exactly what is he succeeding at? He spent 100 million on rockets, and the very next day, Assad used the same airport to drop bombs on the same town that he had gassed. What good did those 60 missiles do?

What's a few million more? We should just be grateful that fat fuck is enjoying himself after he blew off $100Million for nothing at all.

We should also be grateful he didn't more Americans with this one.

He's a hot mess with a fat pot belly and he actually doesn't do anything but make a lot of noise.

I swear to fucking god, I wouldn't be surprised if this bastard stood in front of the cameras and best on his flabby chest.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You have President Trump confused with Hillary Clinton's close friend Huma and her husband Anthony Weiner. Perhaps Hillary's husband Bill Clinton.

Did they each spend 3 million per week of our money to go to Florida every weekend? Did they spend 100 million to blow up an airport that was functioning the next day and launched planes to drop bombs on the same town they had gassed a couple of days before?

We live in a day and age where Peter Griffin tells the truth more often than the President of the United States.

You're thinking 2008-2016

Gotta give you your props, you’re loyal to Trump 100% even as he violates every promise he made during the election. Not sure why you are such a blind sheep but you do follow your masa.
It's because she is a partisan hack who would vote for Charlie Manson if he had a R in front of his name.

Last edited:
Gotta give you your props, you’re loyal to Trump 100% even as he violates every promise he made during the election. Not sure why you are such a blind sheep but you do follow your masa.

My vote paid off yesterday when Supreme Court Justice Gorsuch was confirmed
Only if you're a russian and want to see the downfall of America That pos is more to the right than Thomas or Scalia
:itsok: Elections have consequences :dance:
Yeah but do they have to be dire consequences for our country ? This ah trump, this BLABBERMOUTHED liar is making a world wide mockery of our once great nation

Your boy, Ears did that. Trump is undoing the damage.
The only thing your boy, the Pussy Grabber, is doing is more damage to this country.

No wall no infrastructure No HC no tax reform a divided repub congress a war going on with his hand picked puppets ,,a 37 year old punk in charge?? Too bad hillary didn't win and put her daughter and husband in charge I can see the repub shit flying now Repubs and trump ..the laughing stock of the world

Yeah but do they have to be dire consequences for our country ? This ah trump, this BLABBERMOUTHED liar is making a world wide mockery of our once great nation

As you know, one of the major reasons Donald Trump won over Hillary Clinton was the upcoming appointments to the U.S. Supreme Court. I wouldn't doubt that was a deciding factor in some, if not all of the states that flipped from Democrat to Republican.

Do you really want to embarrass yourself by falsely saying President Trump is making a "worldwide" mockery of our nation? The free world stood and cheered when word spread that President Trump had ordered the attack on the Syrian airbase! EVEN many of President Trumps far left Democrat opponents cheered the decision.

Your continued utter desperation over the successes of this president is duly noted. Why so much whining? You lost, live with it for at least the next eight years.

I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

Do you go home most weekends? He bought it over 30 years ago. I'd consider it home too. After all, it is the Southern White House.

We understand. President Donald Trump is succeeding and that is driving you to distractions. If it wasn't this, you'd whine and cry about him leaving the toilet seat up.

Exactly what is he succeeding at? He spent 100 million on rockets, and the very next day, Assad used the same airport to drop bombs on the same town that he had gassed. What good did those 60 missiles do?

Well, it was a good day for Raytheon. Anyway, you need not worry. Trump is going to make Assad pay for the missiles....

No wall no infrastructure No HC no tax reform a divided repub congress a war going on with his hand picked puppets ,,a 37 year old punk in charge?? Too bad hillary didn't win and put her daughter and husband in charge I can see the repub shit flying now Repubs and trump ..the laughing stock of the world

You lost. Suck it up and live with it, you only have at least eight more years!

Your desperation is duly noted. I shall respond.

SYRIA
Syria strikes: International community reacts to US bombing of airfield
Published April 07, 2017
FoxNews.com

[...]

"This was a calibrated, proportionate and targeted response."

- Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull

Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a statement that "In both word and action" Trump "sent a strong and clear message" that "the use and spread of chemical weapons will not be tolerated."

Israeli President Reuven Rivlin praised the U.S. for its airstrike aimed at an airbase called Shayrat. He called on the world to bring an end to the atrocities committed by Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

SYRIA AIRSTRIKES: TRUMP SAYS MILITARY ACTION IN ‘VITAL NATIONAL SECURITY INTEREST’

"In the face of the terrible use of chemical weapons against innocent civilians, the clear and determined steps of the US Administration and Military under the leadership of President Trump, constitute a fitting and appropriate response to such unthinkable brutality,” Rivlin said.

Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe expressed support for the U.S. missile attack on Friday saying that the country understood and supported the strategy. Abe added that the strikes were "a means to prevent further deterioration of the situation" referring to the suspected chemical attack.

A Saudi foreign ministry official praised "the courageous decision by U.S. President Donald Trump to respond to the (Syrian) regime's crimes against its people in light of the failure of the international community to stop the regime from brutalizing its people." Saudi Arabia is a leading supporter of the rebels fighting to overthrow Assad.

[...]

"Chuck Schumer, the Democratic Senate minority leader, proclaimed, “Making sure Assad knows that when he commits such despicable atrocities he will pay a price is the right thing to do.” Even Democratic Senator Dick Durbin declared, “My preliminary briefing by the White House indicated that this was a measured response to the Syrian nerve gas atrocity.”

Democrats And Neoconservatives Rally Around Bombing Syria

"I support the administration's strike on the air base that launched the chemical attack. I hope this teaches President Assad not to use chemical weapons again," Sen. Bill Nelson, D-Fla., said.

[...]

“This week’s unspeakable chemical weapons attack is only the latest in a long series of horrors perpetrated by Bashar al-Assad on innocent men, women and children,” Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said in a statement issued on the attacks in Syria. “Tonight’s strike in Syria appears to be a proportional response to the the regime’s use of chemical weapons. If the President intends to escalate the U.S. military’s involvement in Syria, he must to come to Congress for an Authorization for Use of Military Force which is tailored to meet the threat and prevent another open-ended war in the Middle East.”

Schumer, Pelosi among Democrats to react to Syria strike

As you know, one of the major reasons Donald Trump won over Hillary Clinton was the upcoming appointments to the U.S. Supreme Court. I wouldn't doubt that was a deciding factor in some, if not all of the states that flipped from Democrat to Republican.

Do you really want to embarrass yourself by falsely saying President Trump is making a "worldwide" mockery of our nation? The free world stood and cheered when word spread that President Trump had ordered the attack on the Syrian airbase! EVEN many of President Trumps far left Democrat opponents cheered the decision.

Your continued utter desperation over the successes of this president is duly noted. Why so much whining? You lost, live with it for at least the next eight years.
The pinprick attack causing little damage??? But yes for THE TIME BEING it did give the result trump was hoping for Idiots building him into a strong leader That is the joke,,,and hopefully only 4 years

Well, it was a good day for Raytheon. Anyway, you need not worry. Trump is going to make Assad pay for the missiles....

I'm sure Assad will tell him "Fuck You" too.

Source: MSN/The Hill

President Trump on Saturday headed to the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Fla.

The motorcade drove past several protesters holding signs outside the entrance to the course, including one that read "Impeach Trump," according to pool reports.

The visit marks Trump's 15th trip to a golf course since his inauguration, according to an NBC News reporter who has been tracking Trump's golf outings.

It is also the president's 10th consecutive weekend traveling to a Trump-owned property, the reporter said.

15th trip, hmmmmm, been in office how long and has a 10 weekend streak going?

and that's $3M a pop or $45M, which is more than half of Obama's average of $86M per year

he's definitely going for the all time presidential vacation record, will easily best Boosh hands down
I don't like Trump anymore than you do, but I wish you'd get off this weekend getaway = vacation thing. Who gives a shit how many times he plays golf? He was in Florida to entertain Xi, so the expense was covered. Really, Johnny, there are plenty of things to bitch about with that guy. Petty stuff like this is just going to make his detractors look .... petty.

Your desperation is duly noted. I shall respond.

SYRIA
Published April 07, 2017
FoxNews.com

[...]

"This was a calibrated, proportionate and targeted response."

- Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull

Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a statement that "In both word and action" Trump "sent a strong and clear message" that "the use and spread of chemical weapons will not be tolerated."

Israeli President Reuven Rivlin praised the U.S. for its airstrike aimed at an airbase called Shayrat. He called on the world to bring an end to the atrocities committed by Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

SYRIA AIRSTRIKES: TRUMP SAYS MILITARY ACTION IN ‘VITAL NATIONAL SECURITY INTEREST’

"In the face of the terrible use of chemical weapons against innocent civilians, the clear and determined steps of the US Administration and Military under the leadership of President Trump, constitute a fitting and appropriate response to such unthinkable brutality,” Rivlin said.

Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe expressed support for the U.S. missile attack on Friday saying that the country understood and supported the strategy. Abe added that the strikes were "a means to prevent further deterioration of the situation" referring to the suspected chemical attack.

A Saudi foreign ministry official praised "the courageous decision by U.S. President Donald Trump to respond to the (Syrian) regime's crimes against its people in light of the failure of the international community to stop the regime from brutalizing its people." Saudi Arabia is a leading supporter of the rebels fighting to overthrow Assad.

[...]

"Chuck Schumer, the Democratic Senate minority leader, proclaimed, “Making sure Assad knows that when he commits such despicable atrocities he will pay a price is the right thing to do.” Even Democratic Senator Dick Durbin declared, “My preliminary briefing by the White House indicated that this was a measured response to the Syrian nerve gas atrocity.”

Democrats And Neoconservatives Rally Around Bombing Syria

"I support the administration's strike on the air base that launched the chemical attack. I hope this teaches President Assad not to use chemical weapons again," Sen. Bill Nelson, D-Fla., said.

[...]

“This week’s unspeakable chemical weapons attack is only the latest in a long series of horrors perpetrated by Bashar al-Assad on innocent men, women and children,” Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said in a statement issued on the attacks in Syria. “Tonight’s strike in Syria appears to be a proportional response to the the regime’s use of chemical weapons. If the President intends to escalate the U.S. military’s involvement in Syria, he must to come to Congress for an Authorization for Use of Military Force which is tailored to meet the threat and prevent another open-ended war in the Middle East.”

Schumer, Pelosi among Democrats to react to Syria strike

All those remarks were made before it was known that the intent was nothing more than trump stomping his foot. Real damage wasn't intended, and did not occur.

Source: MSN/The Hill

President Trump on Saturday headed to the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Fla.

The motorcade drove past several protesters holding signs outside the entrance to the course, including one that read "Impeach Trump," according to pool reports.

The visit marks Trump's 15th trip to a golf course since his inauguration, according to an NBC News reporter who has been tracking Trump's golf outings.

It is also the president's 10th consecutive weekend traveling to a Trump-owned property, the reporter said.

15th trip, hmmmmm, been in office how long and has a 10 weekend streak going?

and that's $3M a pop or $45M, which is more than half of Obama's average of $86M per year

he's definitely going for the all time presidential vacation record, will easily best Boosh hands down
I don't like Trump anymore than you do, but I wish you'd get off this weekend getaway = vacation thing. Who gives a shit how many times he plays golf? He was in Florida to entertain Xi, so the expense was covered. Really, Johnny, there are plenty of things to bitch about with that guy. Petty stuff like this is just going to make his detractors look .... petty.
While I agree with you that it's too much sometimes it does pin the tail on the donkey that complained about obamas vacation, the money he spent and the rounds of golf he played Trump the hypocrite

Just a thought... it would be interesting to find out out of the last 15 trips to a golf course... 1.) did he actually golf every time.... 2.) out of the times he golfed who was with him?

Rarely in life ... (or an Applesack life) are things as partisanly superficial as presented...

Twice, Trump has taken the heads of foreign governments in the US on a State visit, to his properties, but he bills the taxpayers for the use of his properties, and he bills the Secret Service for their rooms and meals as well, so he is profitting immensely from his travel to these properties.
If this is the "Southern White House," he shouldn't be allowed to do that.

If only the Turd Blossom had retired and went to play golf until he died rather than he and his family leave their horrendous stench in the White House.

Oh but he donated $78,000. Probably the cost of a bucket of balls for a couple weekends at the golf course. Jesus what a POS.
I see your mood hasn't improved much. LOL

If only the Turd Blossom had retired and went to play golf until he died rather than he and his family leave their horrendous stench in the White House.

Oh but he donated $78,000. Probably the cost of a bucket of balls for a couple weekends at the golf course. Jesus what a POS.
I see your mood hasn't improved much. LOL

No the mood is fine.

We've just reached the point in the US where the Republicans dictate the level of discourse now. They are uncivil and caustic so you have to cram it back down their throats, the poor snowflakes.

Forum List

Back