after a hard day amusing Assad, Trump on way the to another golfing weekend

"......every promise........." does imply she is a #resistTrump bot.
well as soon as the guy sat behind the desk he started doing what he said he was going to do.....most politicians get shit for not doing what they said they would do,this guy does what he said he was going to do and he gets shit for that......

TRUTHFUL HYPERBOLE, I believe they call it.
signing the stuff he was signing was hyperbole?....

My comment was truthful hyperbole. Much like “I know more than the generals….”, “I have a plan to defeat ISIS”, “I won’t go golfing”, “I don’t settle lawsuits”, “I have a brain”.
i know its tough to follow the conversation candy....but i believe we were talking about the shit trump signed his first week or so......at least thats what i was saying and you commented on it....so i just assumed so were you....

The guy who wrote "Art of the Deal" coined the phrase "truthful hyperbole" to describe the way Trump does business. “I Call It Truthful Hyperbole”: The Most Popular Quotes From Trump’s “The Art of the Deal”

It's Trump's explanation of why he lies his ass off so much. So When I said he has broken "every promise", I simply played the "truthful hyperbole" card. If he can do it, certainly others can too; right?

well as soon as the guy sat behind the desk he started doing what he said he was going to do.....most politicians get shit for not doing what they said they would do,this guy does what he said he was going to do and he gets shit for that......

My comment was truthful hyperbole. Much like “I know more than the generals….”, “I have a plan to defeat ISIS”, “I won’t go golfing”, “I don’t settle lawsuits”, “I have a brain”.
i know its tough to follow the conversation candy....but i believe we were talking about the shit trump signed his first week or so......at least thats what i was saying and you commented on it....so i just assumed so were you....

The guy who wrote "Art of the Deal" coined the phrase "truthful hyperbole" to describe the way Trump does business. “I Call It Truthful Hyperbole”: The Most Popular Quotes From Trump’s “The Art of the Deal”

It's Trump's explanation of why he lies his ass off so much. So When I said he has broken "every promise", I simply played the "truthful hyperbole" card. If he can do it, certainly others can too; right?
but that aint what i was talking about was it?....so if you are going to comment on what i was talking about,why dont you just be truthful and say he did not break EVERY promise....

but that aint what i was talking about was it?....so if you are going to comment on what i was talking about,why dont you just be truthful and say he did not break EVERY promise....

I'll be truthful when he starts being truthful. Deal?

Just a thought... it would be interesting to find out out of the last 15 trips to a golf course... 1.) did he actually golf every time.... 2.) out of the times he golfed who was with him?

Rarely in life ... (or an Applesack life) are things as partisanly superficial as presented...

Twice, Trump has taken the heads of foreign governments in the US on a State visit, to his properties, but he bills the taxpayers for the use of his properties, and he bills the Secret Service for their rooms and meals as well, so he is profitting immensely from his travel to these properties.

What's a few million more? We should just be grateful that fat fuck is enjoying himself after he blew off $100Million for nothing at all.

We should also be grateful he didn't more Americans with this one.

He's a hot mess with a fat pot belly and he actually doesn't do anything but make a lot of noise.

I swear to fucking god, I wouldn't be surprised if this bastard stood in front of the cameras and best on his flabby chest.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You have President Trump confused with Hillary Clinton's close friend Huma and her husband Anthony Weiner. Perhaps Hillary's husband Bill Clinton.

If only the Turd Blossom had retired and went to play golf until he died rather than he and his family leave their horrendous stench in the White House.

Oh but he donated $78,000. Probably the cost of a bucket of balls for a couple weekends at the golf course. Jesus what a POS.

Just a thought... it would be interesting to find out out of the last 15 trips to a golf course... 1.) did he actually golf every time.... 2.) out of the times he golfed who was with him?

Rarely in life ... (or an Applesack life) are things as partisanly superficial as presented...

Twice, Trump has taken the heads of foreign governments in the US on a State visit, to his properties, but he bills the taxpayers for the use of his properties, and he bills the Secret Service for their rooms and meals as well, so he is profitting immensely from his travel to these properties.

Link to that allegation?

Hey, we are 5 pages into the thread and no one mentioned why Trump was in FL! Are you people that much out of the loop? He was meeting with the Chinese premier Xi Jinping who wanted to play golf! Didn't you guys get the word that he was at diner and got called away as the missiles hit? He then told the Chinese he had made a military response to the chemical weapons attacks. It was the equivalent of leaning over and saying, "While I was out, I just did your wife in my bedroom!"

Orchestrated outrage is some of the funniest shit I have ever seen.

If only the Turd Blossom had retired and went to play golf until he died rather than he and his family leave their horrendous stench in the White House.

Oh but he donated $78,000. Probably the cost of a bucket of balls for a couple weekends at the golf course. Jesus what a POS.
Gave%20up%20to%20save%20America_zpsaf6dnr4g.jpg

"he bills the SS" Even U should know better than that... & "every time" he goes to Mar a Lago he golfs?....

I'll be truthful when he starts being truthful. Deal?
geezus lie because some one else is....kinda childish candy.....

We live in a day and age where Peter Griffin tells the truth more often than the President of the United States.

You're thinking 2008-2016

Gotta give you your props, you’re loyal to Trump 100% even as he violates every promise he made during the election. Not sure why you are such a blind sheep but you do follow your masa.

My vote paid off yesterday when Supreme Court Justice Gorsuch was confirmed
Only if you're a russian and want to see the downfall of America That pos is more to the right than Thomas or Scalia

We live in a day and age where Peter Griffin tells the truth more often than the President of the United States.

Gotta give you your props, you’re loyal to Trump 100% even as he violates every promise he made during the election. Not sure why you are such a blind sheep but you do follow your masa.

Only if you're a russian and want to see the downfall of America That pos is more to the right than Thomas or Scalia
:itsok: Elections have consequences :dance:

Yeah but do they have to be dire consequences for our country ? This ah trump, this BLABBERMOUTHED liar is making a world wide mockery of our once great nation

Yeah but do they have to be dire consequences for our country ? This ah trump, this BLABBERMOUTHED liar is making a world wide mockery of our once great nation

Your boy, Ears did that. Trump is undoing the damage.

Your boy, Ears did that. Trump is undoing the damage.
You call what's happening in Syria NK Russia and China, undoing?? And this ""brave "" act of his bombing cement, presidential?

Do you suppose Chris Christie thinks it is cool the way Trump gets away with tying up traffic weekend after weekend in West Palm Beach?

Forum List

Back