after a hard day amusing Assad, Trump on way the to another golfing weekend

We live in a day and age where Peter Griffin tells the truth more often than the President of the United States.

You're thinking 2008-2016

Gotta give you your props, you’re loyal to Trump 100% even as he violates every promise he made during the election. Not sure why you are such a blind sheep but you do follow your masa.

My vote paid off yesterday when Supreme Court Justice Gorsuch was confirmed

I have decided that i am OK with Trump's golfing. It is probably the one activity that he could be doing which has no major downside to the USA

lol what the fuck ever. You people will defend Trump regardless of what he actually does. Christ it's not like you assholes were at all forgiving when Obama did anything leisurely.

Socratestoo.jpg
I'm glad you can admit when you're wrong.

We live in a day and age where Peter Griffin tells the truth more often than the President of the United States.

Gotta give you your props, you’re loyal to Trump 100% even as he violates every promise he made during the election. Not sure why you are such a blind sheep but you do follow your masa.
every promise?.....you sure about that?.....

"......every promise........." does imply she is a #resistTrump bot.

well as soon as the guy sat behind the desk he started doing what he said he was going to do.....most politicians get shit for not doing what they said they would do,this guy does what he said he was going to do and he gets shit for that......

Source: MSN/The Hill

President Trump on Saturday headed to the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Fla.

The motorcade drove past several protesters holding signs outside the entrance to the course, including one that read "Impeach Trump," according to pool reports.

The visit marks Trump's 15th trip to a golf course since his inauguration, according to an NBC News reporter who has been tracking Trump's golf outings.

It is also the president's 10th consecutive weekend traveling to a Trump-owned property, the reporter said.

15th trip, hmmmmm, been in office how long and has a 10 weekend streak going?

and that's $3M a pop or $45M, which is more than half of Obama's average of $86M per year

he's definitely going for the all time presidential vacation record, will easily best Boosh hands down
If Trumps opponent wins, it's a slow day, if Trump wins, Little Kim jongo is gonna see fireworks!

well as soon as the guy sat behind the desk he started doing what he said he was going to do.....most politicians get shit for not doing what they said they would do,this guy does what he said he was going to do and he gets shit for that......

TRUTHFUL HYPERBOLE, I believe they call it.

President Trump on Saturday headed to the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Fla.

The motorcade drove past several protesters holding signs outside the entrance to the course, including one that read "Impeach Trump," according to pool reports.

The visit marks Trump's 15th trip to a golf course since his inauguration, according to an NBC News reporter who has been tracking Trump's golf outings.

It is also the president's 10th consecutive weekend traveling to a Trump-owned property, the reporter said.

and that's $3M a pop or $45M, which is more than half of Obama's average of $86M per year

he's definitely going for the all time presidential vacation record, will easily best Boosh hands down
If Trumps opponent wins, it's a slow day, if Trump wins, Little Kim jongo is gonna see fireworks!

Experts say minimum 10 million dead in a war with NK, and even tho' most, not all will be N. Koreans. I cannot bring myself to talk friviously about such an event. But, that's just me.

Sour grapes...I believe they call it.

Trump has done more good for this country in the few short months than any president since Reagan in their entire terms. Let him play golf, he deserves it.

signing the stuff he was signing was hyperbole?....

What's a few million more? We should just be grateful that fat fuck is enjoying himself after he blew off $100Million for nothing at all.

We should also be grateful he didn't more Americans with this one.

He's a hot mess with a fat pot belly and he actually doesn't do anything but make a lot of noise.

I swear to fucking god, I wouldn't be surprised if this bastard stood in front of the cameras and best on his flabby chest.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

What's a few million more? We should just be grateful that fat fuck is enjoying himself after he blew off $100Million for nothing at all.

We should also be grateful he didn't more Americans with this one.

He's a hot mess with a fat pot belly and he actually doesn't do anything but make a lot of noise.

I swear to fucking god, I wouldn't be surprised if this bastard stood in front of the cameras and best on his flabby chest.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You drunk, bro'?

My comment was truthful hyperbole. Much like “I know more than the generals….”, “I have a plan to defeat ISIS”, “I won’t go golfing”, “I don’t settle lawsuits”, “I have a brain”.

My comment was truthful hyperbole. Much like “I know more than the generals….”, “I have a plan to defeat ISIS”, “I won’t go golfing”, “I don’t settle lawsuits”, “I have a brain”.
i know its tough to follow the conversation candy....but i believe we were talking about the shit trump signed his first week or so......at least thats what i was saying and you commented on it....so i just assumed so were you....

Forum List

Back