After a Six-Month Investigation, British Police Determine That Silent Prayer Is Not a Crime. Or Is It?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
God Bless the men and women who kicked the British out.

The latest from Airstrip One:

In a scandal that gained worldwide attention, Isabel Vaughan-Spruce was arrested last year in the United Kingdom's West Midlands for the crime of silently praying near an abortion clinic. She carried no sign, said nothing out loud, and did not trespass. She did not violate any of the laws that exist in England and the United States that currently outlaw free speech near abortion killing centers.

The police approached her and asked her what she was there for and if she was protesting. She said there was an abortion center here, and no, she was not protesting. "I'm praying in my head," she said. That did it, and she was arrested. What did they book her for? She had committed silent prayer, the ultimate thoughtcrime.

You can watch the whole arrest here:

God Bless the men and women who kicked the British out.

The latest from Airstrip One:

In a scandal that gained worldwide attention, Isabel Vaughan-Spruce was arrested last year in the United Kingdom's West Midlands for the crime of silently praying near an abortion clinic. She carried no sign, said nothing out loud, and did not trespass. She did not violate any of the laws that exist in England and the United States that currently outlaw free speech near abortion killing centers.

The police approached her and asked her what she was there for and if she was protesting. She said there was an abortion center here, and no, she was not protesting. "I'm praying in my head," she said. That did it, and she was arrested. What did they book her for? She had committed silent prayer, the ultimate thoughtcrime.

You can watch the whole arrest here:

George Orwell might have missed the year it would happen in but the "thought police" obviously are trying to become a reality. This is what happens when a countries constituency allows the power & control statist left big g'ment marxinazis take control of their minds. From the looks of it currently, Hitler & his stooges did defeat England after all!

Forum List

Back