After Crimea, Muscovites Say They Want Alaska Back

What palin said was true. The partisan liberal hacks thought they could make a spoof out of it but it didn't work. Evidently, they had no idea that you could see russia from the US AND, palin even mentioned that you could see russia from an island. SNL was immediately turned into the laughingstock that it is.

The truth makes Palin look like a bigger fool.

When asked about foreign policy experience, she mentioned that an uninhabited island in Alaska was within eyesight of an uninhabited island in Russia. As Governor, she never had any interaction with Russia and had never even seen it.
Then, she said Mr Putin has to fly over Alaska to reach the US as more proof of foreign policy experience

What palin said was true. The partisan liberal hacks thought they could make a spoof out of it but it didn't work. Evidently, they had no idea that you could see russia from the US AND, palin even mentioned that you could see russia from an island. SNL was immediately turned into the laughingstock that it is.

The truth makes Palin look like a bigger fool.

When asked about foreign policy experience, she mentioned that an uninhabited island in Alaska was within eyesight of an uninhabited island in Russia. As Governor, she never had any interaction with Russia and had never even seen it.
Then, she said Mr Putin has to fly over Alaska to reach the US as more proof of foreign policy experience

She attached herself to an idiot.

Lena-Highway-Photos-300x212.jpg

update: Sounds like a declaration of war to me...

They can have Sarah Palin‘s house

You can see it from Russia

What’s the matter? Your CIA/USAID/NED handlers run out of unbelievable silly shit to accuse the Russians of so you struck out on your own?

Biden would have no problem with that. The ANWR oil fields are something that the D's want to give up anyhow, and Alaska is considered a pretty solid "R" state, it could easily be replaced by a more diverse Puerto Rico or Haiti.

We bought it. They would have to take it by force.

They're everywhere. Help, help, help!!!

Russians wanting Alaska back is not news...by a long shot. Some Russians have wanted it back since 1967...when the original "lease" expired.

The wording of the treaty that transferred Alaska to the U.S. said that it was "Sold for 100 years"

Many Russians say that it should have been returned after 100 years. The American position has been that "Sold" means "Sold".

I doubt Putin is holding his breath waiting for it to be returned.

Wrong
I saw Sarah Palin say it

She has a long history of spying on Russia from her front porch. Putin used to give her the finger and tell her to mind her own business
/---- I gave your original post a FUNNY rank, but now that you've doubled down, chew on this:

...on the 2008 season premiere of Saturday Night Live, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler appeared in a sketch portraying Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton, during which Fey spoofed Governor Palin's remark of a few days earlier with the following exchange:
FEY AS PALIN: "You know, Hillary and I don't agree on everything ..."

POEHLER AS CLINTON: (OVERLAPPING) "Anything. I believe that diplomacy should be the cornerstone of any foreign policy."

FEY AS PALIN: "And I can see Russia from my house."

/---- I gave your original post a FUNNY rank, but now that you've doubled down, chew on this:

...on the 2008 season premiere of Saturday Night Live, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler appeared in a sketch portraying Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton, during which Fey spoofed Governor Palin's remark of a few days earlier with the following exchange:
FEY AS PALIN: "You know, Hillary and I don't agree on everything ..."

POEHLER AS CLINTON: (OVERLAPPING) "Anything. I believe that diplomacy should be the cornerstone of any foreign policy."

FEY AS PALIN: "And I can see Russia from my house."

Looks like you took my bait

What did Palin actually say?
When asked about foreign policy experience, she brought up an uninhabited Alaskan island that she had never visited where you could see a similar Russian island on a good day.

Actually a dumber response than SNL

Looks like you took my bait

What did Palin actually say?
When asked about foreign policy experience, she brought up an uninhabited Alaskan island that she had never visited where you could see a similar Russian island on a good day.

Actually a dumber response than SNL
/——/ She was educating a bunch of you libtards who couldn’t find Alaska on a map if your life depended on it.

/——/ She was educating a bunch of you libtards who couldn’t find Alaska on a map if your life depended on it.

Palin made it clear she had no concept of what foreign policy was.
She merely had to respond that as Governor she had no requirement to meet foreign governments.

Palin made it clear she had no concept of what foreign policy was.
She merely had to respond that as Governor she had no requirement to meet foreign governments.
Mongol - Muscovites believe that we all weak gays- transsexual here, and can´t fight " real
🇷🇺
🇸🇦
men"

Chinese academic Deng Xize : "No more Mongol-Muscovy style empire: Thoughts on the war in Ukraine, The global reaction to the war in Ukraine in fact shows that such empires will no longer be tolerated."

The Mongol-Muscovy style empire could be defined as a dominating, rapacious empire upheld by violence, especially unruly violence, and exhibiting three prominent characteristics.

First, it uses unruly violence as a regular means of resolving international disputes. While violence is common and sometimes necessary in political or social governance, rules have been set for its use under a modern lawful democratic system. Unlike in ancient times, the use of violence now comes under heavy restrictions and is “predictable”. Such an evolution also applies to international relations.

here the channel which do great job for us. what Muscovites (state - imperial TV) think , plan :

putin´s Pundits say Moscow empire has ambitious war goals​

putin´s State TV experts discuss how to bring down America

putin´s official Zakhar Prilepin says Moscow empire should annex more former Soviet - East European states​

more :

I bet you this......if it were to happen, we wouldn't go begging Ukraine for money to stop it!!!!!!

I bet you this......if it were to happen, we wouldn't go begging Ukraine for money to stop it!!!!!!
BS pro - Moscow crap ,Ukraine begs nothing . there should be more explicit emphasis that US support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

still, will you fight Ivan 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 ? if Moscow attacks Alaska ?

russian-soldier-as-a-pig-stealing-washing-machine.jpg

BS pro - Moscow crap ,Ukraine begs nothing . there should be more explicit emphasis that US support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

still, will you fight Ivan 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 ? if Moscow attacks Alaska ?

View attachment 891607
LMAO.

my statement stands. Ukraine has had its hand out every since this thing started.

the U.S. would NEVER have their hand out to Ukraine to fight our battles.

thats a fact. continue your bullshit propaganda if you wish!!!

LMAO.

my statement stands. Ukraine has had its hand out every since this thing started.

the U.S. would NEVER have their hand out to Ukraine to fight our battles.

thats a fact. continue your bullshit propaganda if you wish!!!
you are a marginal (trumpist ) , you represent a small majority , so i dont care about your marginal opinion

1705931500334.jpeg

the reality :

Attachments

• 1705931457882.jpeg
    1705931457882.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 4

Forum List

Back