After Crimea, Muscovites Say They Want Alaska Back

Wrong
I saw Sarah Palin say it

She has a long history of spying on Russia from her front porch. Putin used to give her the finger and tell her to mind her own business
Here is the truth but I doubt the truth will matter to you, it seems you like stupid cheap jokes better. You are no different than Trump supporters.

Here is the truth but I doubt the truth will matter to you, it seems you like stupid cheap jokes better. You are no different than Trump supporters.

Another moron who doesn’t realize I am pulling their leg

Maybe this could have tipped you off…

She has a long history of spying on Russia from her front porch. Putin used to give her the finger and tell her to mind her own business

you are a marginal (trumpist ) , you represent a small majority , so i dont care about your marginal opinion

View attachment 891612

the reality :

if you truly believed that you wouldn't find the need to be here every day, trying to convince everyone of your position.

but you keep on whoring for that money!!!!!!!

if you truly believed that you wouldn't find the need to be here every day, trying to convince everyone of your position.

but you keep on whoring for that money!!!!!!!

Putin: Alaska is ours.
Trump: I will fight you for it
Putin: We don’t want war. I give you Alaska if you give me Ukraine
Trump: Deal! I am do smart. I won Alaska without bloodshed.

1705939979217.jpeg

pa
czar Putin signed an order insinuating the sale of Alaska to the United States in 1867 was illegitimate.This mofo is trolling the West and our leaders shake in their boots in response.
We should issue a statement that we don't recognize the Moscow empire´s territory. Any of it.
1705939854282.png

Putin: Alaska is ours.
Trump: I will fight you for it
Putin: We don’t want war. I give you Alaska if you give me Ukraine
Trump: Deal! I am do smart. I won Alaska without bloodshed.

View attachment 891653

pa
czar Putin signed an order insinuating the sale of Alaska to the United States in 1867 was illegitimate.This mofo is trolling the West and our leaders shake in their boots in response.
We should issue a statement that we don't recognize the Moscow empire´s territory. Any of it.
View attachment 891652
you sir have just proven you are mentally retarded.

Ukraine, please help us.......we cant survive without your money!!!!

SAID NO FUCKING ONE EVER!!!!!!!!

When russia matches toward israel they will be wiped out. Not before that though.
SO you think , US´ll just swallow it ?
1705948119758.jpeg

ps

SO you think , US´ll just swallow it ?
View attachment 891728

ps

Our geopolitical hedge/influence will not be there.

So how is the takeover thing in Ukraine going?

U think they can invade and take Alaska? Hahahaha right!

The truth is somewhat objective these days.

Do you think Gore claimed he invented the internet?

Moscow produce 1 % of the world GDP, Romanov´s empire has lost all big industrial wars . I just dont see how putin´s empire can get away with this ....
only if :

Get away with what? Russia has set up a beachhead/tentacles all over the middle east for one purpose: to take the natural gas and oil fields from Israel. It ain't gonna happen though.

Forum List

Back