After Harris comes out with plan to forgive all medical debt, However, Trump trumps her

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1724269514814.png

Twelve hours after Kamala Harris came out with her new plan to forgive all medical debt after stealing Trump's proposal never to tax tips, Presidential hopeful Donald Trump came up with another plan to forgive all debt now and in the future, for pretty much everything and not just medical and college expenses.

Trump came up with the plan while visiting a group of evangelicals. When asked by a reporter on how all the debt would all get paid, Trump said, "Jesus has paid all our debts, now it's time for the state to recognize they have all been paid. It's a beautiful plan, it's fantastic, and I highly doubt democrats could ever utter the name Jesus to copy my plan like she did not taxing wages because the name offends them too much."

However, not to be outdone, Kamala Harris also pledged the same thing, which is all debt in the US to be paid in full, now and for all time, but without uttering the name of Jesus. "This comes from me, me me!!", screamed Kamala, "Not make believe white Patriarchal man on a cross!" "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!"

It was then that Trump offered up another plan that he knew Kamala could never copy saying, "And no more taxes on anything....................EVER...........till the end of time!!!!!!!!!!!".

Upon hearing Trump's counter proposal, Kamala Harris began cackling uncontrollably screaming, "I'm melting, I'm melting, what a world, what a world!!!"

1724270589256.png

No word yet on what to do with the 89,000 new IRS agents just hired by the Biden administration.

Last edited:
View attachment 999145

Twelve hours after Kamala Harris came out with her new plan to forgive all medical debt after stealing Trump's proposal never to tax tips, Presidential hopeful Donald Trump came up with another plan to forgive all debt now and in the future, for pretty much everything and not just medical and college expenses.

Trump came up with the plan while visiting a group of evangelicals. When asked by a reporter on how all the debt would all get paid, Trump said, "Jesus has paid all our debts, now it's time for the state to recognize they have all been paid. It's a beautiful plan, it's fantastic, and I highly doubt democrats could ever utter the name Jesus to copy my plan like she did not taxing wages because the name offends them too much."

However, not to be outdone, Kamala Harris also pledged the same thing, which is all debt in the US to be paid in full, now and for all time, but without uttering the name of Jesus. "This comes from me, me me!!", screamed Kamala, "Not make believe white Patriarchal man on a cross!" "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!"

It was then that Trump offered up another plan that he knew Kamala could never copy saying, "And no more taxes on anything....................EVER...........till the end of time!!!!!!!!!!!".

Upon hearing Trump's counter proposal, Kamala Harris began cackling uncontrollably screaming, "I'm melting, I'm melting, what a world, what a world!!!"

View attachment 999152

No word yet on what to do with the 89,000 new IRS agents just hired by the Biden administration.
1724274348520.png

Forum List

Back