after Kavanaugh is exonerated by the FBI,all Dem Senators must be impeached for falsely accusing him

As a public figure, apparently the slander issue does not apply. The dems should indeed be charged with treason for attacking our democracy though.

They really care about the victim, this isn’t just about politics.

They deeply and truly care about Dr. Ford.

Just like they care about Ellison’s gf and Juanita Broderick and Mary Joe Kopekne.

Heros is all they can be called. They didn’t exploit Ford and keep information from her, like how she could testify in private.

Wait, did they exploit her against her wishes?

Kavanaugh needs to sue them all for slander.
I'm not a lawyer but I would think solicitations of perjury and violations of Kavanaugh's civil rights would be better grounds for civil and criminal charges. However just naming names in a video release or press conference as pres. Trump began doing yesterday is probably a better way to go abouot kicking the Ds in the crotch.

Last edited:
whose with me?
I have a better idea.

Let's release the list of names of those who have used taxpayer funds to settle sexual harassment lawsuits.

Not only is that the right thing to do, but I am also seriously interested in learning who is on that list that are falsely accusing Kavanaugh.

As a public figure, apparently the slander issue does not apply. The dems should indeed be charged with treason for attacking our democracy though.

Not necessarily....Carol Burnett won against the National Enquirer and some others have...it all depends on the slander and libel....I think this crosses that line....

At the least.....Mike Judge should sue them, get all of Ford's GoFundMe money...considering she is now the first #metoo millionaire....

Forum List

Back