After meeting with TRUMP, Bill Gates says Trump is like President Kennedy (no assassination jokes)

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
American leadership through innovation," Bill Gates told CNBC on Tuesday.

"A lot of his message has been about ... where he sees things not as good as he'd like," the billionaire Microsoft co-founder said on "Squawk Box."

But in the same way President Kennedy talked about the space mission and got the country behind that," Gates continued, "I think whether it's education or stopping epidemics ... [or] in this energy space, there can be a very upbeat message that [Trump's] administration [is] going to organize things, get rid of regulatory barriers, and have American leadership through innovation."

Gates said he recently spoke on the phone with Trump, and discussed the power of innovation. "Of course, my whole career has been along those lines. And he was interested in listening to that. And I'm sure there will be further conversation."

Bill Gates says Trump has the opportunity to be like JFK

I've heard evangelicals call Trump a prophet of God. Not kidding. We're talking about people for whom a new term is going to have to be invented. "Around the bend" just does not cover it.

So someone saying Trump has a chance to be JFK is not nearly as surprising.

Just keep Ted Cruz's dad away from Trump!

He's going to be more like Nixon except I do not think he would ever have the class to resign no matter what kind of horribleness he gets caught doing.

He's going to be more like Nixon except I do not think he would ever have the class to resign no matter what kind of horribleness he gets caught doing.
What do you mean, "gets caught"?
According to you, he's already been caught doing everything you schmucks can conjure up in your sick minds.

They're already claiming he is purging climate change data... I swear, these fuckers need to be locked away under intense observation. Xanax sales must be through the roof.

You mean bring Russians over and grabbing pussy isn't enough?

I've heard evangelicals call Trump a prophet of God. Not kidding. We're talking about people for whom a new term is going to have to be invented. "Around the bend" just does not cover it.

You don't know anything about JFK, do you?

It is not even remotely a stretch to compare Trump to JFK at this point.

You don't know anything about JFK, do you?

It is not even remotely a stretch to compare Trump to JFK at this point.
I know everything about JFK. Other than being two rich guys, Trump and Kennedy have NOTHING in common.

Oh, wait. Trump's been a Democrat most of the time, and so was JFK. So there's that.

JFK was no friend of Russia.

Trump can't get enough man love from Putin.

JFK was a US Senator.

Trump has zero government experience.

The only thing they have in common is they both like to fuck hot chicks and cheat on their wives.

Nixon was a really successful president, even if you count his paranoia.

JFK was a US Senator.

The only thing they have in common is they both like to fuck hot chicks and cheat on their wives.

Russia dislikes gays and back then Russia was communist. huge fucking difference.

Nixon was a really successful president, even if you count his paranoia.

JFK was a US Senator.

Russia dislikes gays and back then Russia was communist. huge fucking difference.
Russia is still run by a communist KGB thug.

NO difference.

Hell, the KGB thug even invaded the Ukraine for the same reason the commie thugs invaded Czechoslavakia.

And just like the commie symp useful idiots of the 60s, today's pseudocons blame the US!

You mean bring Russians over and grabbing pussy isn't enough?
Just like Nixon he has surrounded himself with a bunch of nasty characters with their own primary agendas. With that nest of swamp vipers Trump is going to have to constantly check his back for knives. Paranoia will almost certainly set in when Trump realizes the massive amounts of palace intrigue those people are bound to produce.

JFK was a US Senator.

JFK got lots of vagina.

American evangelists have never called, I repeat never called Trump a "prophet from God". It's a fantasy hatched by the bigoted racist left.

He said an opportunity to be like JFK. Talk about editing and out of context.

Every president has the opportunity.

Will Trump be like JFK? Unlikely. Kennedy liked American workers. He didn't stiff them.

So you saying Bill had no class?

Thank you for finnaly saying that

Forum List

Back