After RFK Jr. Endorses Donald Trump, He Claims “MAGA Really Means” a Nation of “Can-Do Spirit”

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
In the ever-evolving landscape of American politics, unexpected alliances, and fresh perspectives are constantly reshaping the conversation. Recently, Robert Kennedy Jr. shocked the nation when he ended his presidential campaign. Even more surprising, he joined Donald Trump’s MAGA train. This rocked the 2024 landscape and had many of his diehard supporters scratching their heads.

Many asked what he thought about Trump’s political agenda and ideology. They assumed that the liberal RFK couldn’t support the slogan “Make America Great Again.”

Kennedy decided to set the record straight. He shattered the left’s slander of this iconic term. With a blend of nostalgia and forward-thinking optimism, he provided a view that few Americans would reject. As the discussion unfolds, this move could provide an intriguing layer to the ongoing dialogue about America’s past, present, and future.

From Daily Wire:
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. explained “what MAGA really means” in a social media post just two days after he suspended his independent presidential campaign and endorsed former President Donald Trump…
“‘Make America Great Again’ recalls a nation brimming with vitality, with a can-do spirit, with hope and a belief in itself. It was an America that was beginning to confront its darker shadows, could acknowledge the injustice in its past and present, yet at the same time could celebrate its successes.”

BJ -

Of course it is one of the ways to say it.
Kennedy is an old school Democrat back when each party loved the country and simply had a different idea on how to make it great.
Those days are long gone and antithetical to the majority of today's Democrats.

What "MAGA" really means:

The phrase has troubled liberals who think it is a call for a return to an America before civil rights, gay rights, and women's rights.

But I have a more generous interpretation, one that is truer to my experience of Donald Trump as he is today.

"Make America Great Again" recalls a nation brimming with vitality, with a can-do spirit, with hope and a belief in itself.

It was an America that was beginning to confront its darker shadows, could acknowledge the injustice in its past and present, yet at the same time could celebrate its successes.

It was a nation of broad prosperity, the world's most vibrant middle class, and a idealistic belief (though not consistently applied) in freedom, justice, and democracy. It was a nation that led the world in innovation, productivity, and technology.

And it was the healthiest country in the world. I have talked to many Trump supporters. I have talked with his inner circle. I have talked to the man himself. This is the America they want to restore.

During this week’s broadcast of FNC’s “Fox News Sunday,” now-former independent president candidate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. said he anticipated more Democrats coming along to support Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump…

“I think President Trump is going to make a series of announcements about other Democrats who are joining his campaign, and you know, I want to make America healthy again, and so does President Trump. So those are objectives.”

THE UNITY PARTY IS FORMING.

I am intigued---GEE---I have wondered a long time about WHAT DA HELL IS MAGA? The organization (assuming that is an organization) has a bad rep. But what has it actually DONE?
Has it engaged in rioting? vandalism? fraud?

Forum List

Back