🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

after seeing the new video, why isn't Ray Rice in jail?

I hope he cleans himself up but I have my doubts. I know a woman that gave her husband many "second" chances until he beat her and left her for dead.

• Banned
I also doubt someone that bursts out that violently while basically in public is a first offender in the real sense of the word.

Ray Rice is as piece of crap. I was led to believe without her cooperation the prosecutors could not get a conviction but the tape tells us a whole different story. He should be in jail, he should have to go under tons of therapy, and the NFL should have suspended him for more than two games. He was brutal and uncaring.

It's up to her? That seems completely asinine. What if she fears for her safety?

She's come out on Instagram railing at everyone for criticizing him and screwing up her life. She's a combination of psychological prisoner combined with opportunistic twit because Rice's contract was for $50M.

It's up to her? That seems completely asinine. What if she fears for her safety?
I agree with you, but she married him after this incident.

She married a $50M NFL contract.

He is a criminal and should be in jail.

She's a prostitute with a very high price tag, but that doesn't justify getting knocked out cold or ever being hit or assaulted by him or anyone.

Personally, I think even first time offenders should do jail time and get prevention therapy.

I do too, but I was married to a violent man for 10 years. I know this drill.

Abusers don't start out by walloping you, they inch their way in slowly by a thousand tiny cuts, each time apologizing, getting therapy, doing everything right but all the same holding a thinly veiled threat over your head that if you bust them, press charges, follow through with the authorities, they will come back and get their revenge and baby, you are gonna' pay. It's a horrible, terrible downward cycle.

She's a prostitute with a very high price tag, but that doesn't justify getting knocked out cold or ever being hit or assaulted by him or anyone.
Your last paragraph is completely baseless.

Really? Then please explain this. Is she an idiot or a prostitute or both?

"""Janay Palmer is finally breaking her silence about the video showing Ray Rice beating the crap out of her in a hotel elevator -- defending Ray and blaming the media.

In a post from her Instagram page Tuesday morning, and verified by the Baltimore Sun, Janay Rice writes, "I woke up this morning feeling like I had a horrible nightmare, feeling like I'm mourning the death of my closest friend. But to have to accept the fact that it's reality is a nightmare in itself."

She continued, "No one knows the pain that the media & unwanted options from the public has caused my family. To make us relive a moment in our lives that we regret every day is a horrible thing. To take something away from the man I love that he has worked his ass of for all his life just to gain ratings is horrific."

Rice ended the post by saying, "THIS IS OUR LIFE! What don't you all get. If your intentions were to hurt us, embarrass us, make us feel alone, take all happiness away, you've succeeded on so many levels. Just know we will continue to grow & show the world what real love is! Ravensnation we love you!"

Read more: Ray Rice s Wife -- Hey Media YOU Ruined Our Lives TMZ.com

Nor is his first.

Women don't marry abusers for money.

Really? Then please explain this. Is she an idiot or a prostitute or both?

"""Janay Palmer is finally breaking her silence about the video showing Ray Rice beating the crap out of her in a hotel elevator -- defending Ray and blaming the media.

In a post from her Instagram page Tuesday morning, and verified by the Baltimore Sun, Janay Rice writes, "I woke up this morning feeling like I had a horrible nightmare, feeling like I'm mourning the death of my closest friend. But to have to accept the fact that it's reality is a nightmare in itself."

She continued, "No one knows the pain that the media & unwanted options from the public has caused my family. To make us relive a moment in our lives that we regret every day is a horrible thing. To take something away from the man I love that he has worked his ass of for all his life just to gain ratings is horrific."

Rice ended the post by saying, "THIS IS OUR LIFE! What don't you all get. If your intentions were to hurt us, embarrass us, make us feel alone, take all happiness away, you've succeeded on so many levels. Just know we will continue to grow & show the world what real love is! Ravensnation we love you!"

Read more: Ray Rice s Wife -- Hey Media YOU Ruined Our Lives TMZ.com

She is a very typical abuse victim.

Forum List

Back