🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

**After this week, can President Biden serve out this YEAR?

This is not a question of his popularity. You can love, more than anything, your parent with dementia or Alzheimer's disease. That doesn't mean you would put them in command of the Greatest Country the world has ever seen. Does it?

Approval of performance in office is not predicated upon how lovable someone might be.

Trump was and remains delusional. His relentless unpopularity did not prevent him from serving out his term. The American electorate dumped him at its first opportunity, and only the disgruntled Trump cult seems obsessed with smearing the President.

As far as I know, neither the Cry Baby Loser nor the President has been diagnosed as suffering from dementia or other mental disorders, despite the unqualified biased opinions of both.

Approval of performance in office is not predicated upon how lovable someone might be.

Trump was and remains delusional. His relentless unpopularity did not prevent him from serving out his term. The American electorate dumped him at its first opportunity, and only the disgruntled Trump cult seems obsessed with smearing the President.

As far as I know, neither the Cry Baby Loser nor the President has been diagnosed as suffering from dementia or other mental disorders, despite the unqualified biased opinions of both.

Your TDS needs immediate attention.

Thread topic is Biden

NO ONE is blaming Joe Biden for what happened in the past, NO ONE. You desperately WANT that to be the case because then you can argue THAT issue instead of what is at hand.

GWB, Cheney, rice etc should be dragged before the courts for the slaughter of young Americans and invading a nation for no valid reason.

The reason he should not be in office is because of a horrendous nightmare that is now a killing zone for Americans and our allies which did NOT have to happen.

No Americans are being killed and he has evacuated over 20k so far. Youre exaggerating again so cut your lies.
What do you think would have happened if trump achieved his arrangement? The Taliban return to Kabul without their guns? Forgive every one for being naughty? Forget about the barbaric religion and join hands in prayer?
Your live in some utopia oblivion. It would never be any different no matter who did it. The right thing to do is get out as quick as you can. Don't bleat to me about those poor Afghanis. They could have left anytime in the last twenty years with permission.
Furthermore, this repatriation of them to the U.S. rings a bit hollow when you lot have condemned and hated Muslims with a passion but now How us there you accept them with opens arms and a fucking bible. You fucking hypocrit.

You know he is not capable and are embarrassed by your choice yet you continue to defend a mentally incompentent individual. Why?

This mental thing is a pathetic weapon used by republicans, even against me. Trump was a narcissistic sociopathic incompetent fool and so was his aides. But not a word said about that. Oh no. You cheered the bastards on after he promoted the riots at the capitol. He could do no wrong. You hypocrite.

Are you proud of what is happening in Afghanistan? No, there is no one, whatsoever, to place the blame on for this disaster other than the man in the Oval Office.
Honestly, I wanted it to end 19 years ago so I don't give a rat's arse about what is happening there. Don't give me the humanitarian bullshit. Those ragheads suddenly befriended the Americans when they arrived and now they military and the majority are sucking up to the Taliban for their security. They are traitors and no guts. 300 million to train the Afghanis soldiers, give them the equipment to defend themselves and they bolt line scared rabbits when the Taliban arrive.
If they're not prepared to defend themselves, let the idiots suffer the consequences.

What would it take for you to accept the fact that the man, Joe Biden, is no longer has the mental and physical abilities to serve as President? What more has to happen?

That is your opinion only and based on nothing but hate and you know it . You provide no evidence he is either but always resort to that favourite attack of mental issues. Like you've done with me.
Do you think that will carry any weight? Grow up.

Basically, get out of the place and let them destroy themselves at their will. The country is No place for civilised people to be. They are nothing short of animals and should be treated as such.

In the future when the caravan moves in, Biden will be remembered as the one who bought it to a halt. But you warmongering republicans love to flex your yoyr muscles attempting to bully the world under the guise if the most powerful and greatest country on earth.
The Chinese will now dispute that.

So settle down comrade. Joe is going nowhere and you will have to accommodate him or leave the country.
Basically, fuck off.

Thread topic is Biden
Trump bum kissers mewl, "Can Biden serve out this year?"

Answer: Yes, of course. Most American voters elected him to serve for four years. He has not been certified as being physically or mentally incapacitated. The American public is not calling for his removal. Not even radicals in Congress are introducing such a crackpot resolution. He has not incited goons to attack the Capitol.

Answer: Yes, of course. Most of the American electorate elected him to serve for four years. He has not been certified as being physically or mentally incapacitated. The American public is not calling for his removal. Not even radicals in Congress are introducing such a crackpot resolution. He has not incited goons to attack the Capitol.

Nobody did. They acted out on their own. But we understand how difficult it is for you on the left to win a debate without using lies.

Trump bum kissers mewl, "Can Biden serve out this year?"

Answer: Yes, of course. Most American voters elected him to serve for four years. He has not been certified as being physically or mentally incapacitated. The American public is not calling for his removal. Not even radicals in Congress are introducing such a crackpot resolution. He has not incited goons to attack the Capitol.

Go find a Trump thread, fat ass

He won't make it through this term. He's already effed everything up. Apparently you hitched your wagon to the wrong white guy.
He will make it through this term. However, even if he didnt, he already did what I wanted him to do. He smoked fat ass Drumpf in a landslide and booted the incompetent fuckup from the white house. He was the right white guy for the job and will always be legendary for that. :)

I said stick a fork.... not steal an election.:wink:
Delusional.

Or, as Trump's own Attorney General might characterize the Loser's "Big Lie" that his goons actually swallowed:

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 12.43.15 PM.png
'
Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 12.44.33 PM.png

Last edited:
He will make it through this term. However, even if he didnt, he already did what I wanted him to do. He smoked fat ass Drumpf in a landslide and booted the incompetent fuckup from the white house. He was the right white guy for the job and will always be legendary for that.

Well enjoy paying a lot more for gasoline, having your brothers and sisters compete against all these new illegals for jobs, making poor blacks even poorer due to the out of control inflation, and how many brothers are in Afghanistan right now wondering if we will ever come back for them?

But look at the bright side, at least you don't have to put up with meanie Tweets anymore. Makes it kind of all worth it, huh?

Well enjoy paying a lot more for gasoline, having your brothers and sisters compete against all these new illegals for jobs, making poor blacks even poorer due to the out of control inflation, and how many brothers are in Afghanistan right now wondering if we will ever come back for them?

But look at the bright side, at least you don't have to put up with meanie Tweets anymore. Makes it kind of all worth it, huh?
I dont pay for gas anymore. My brothers all have jobs that illegals cant get. All the brothas in Afghanistan are either there because they want to be or they are in the military. I dont use Twitter either so yes its worth it.

Ala city Hosting trump event declares state of emergency There is a God Now that is worth it

Forum List

Back