🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

**After this week, can President Biden serve out this YEAR?

Jesus, Candy...you REALLY want doddering Joe Biden to have a second term? There has to be someone the Democrats can run that isn't a senile idiot! This isn't about politics at this point it's about the good of the country!

Americans usually give their president a 2nd term. If the election were held tomorrow; Joe would likely win 306 electoral votes again. The hysterical hysteria you guys keep churning out has gotten cartoonish in both it's content and it's volume.

I doubt it.

It will be Harris in 2024
I could only hope.
and she loses to Trump by a landslide in the electoral college and you will scream “ sexism and racism “…
The same way you've screamed "fraud"?

She'd likely get more votes than Biden considering the Bernie brigade didn't really go to bat for Joe as they would for Harris.

Please nominate the blob again; he's never gotten more votes than any Democrat he's run against. :heehee:

Americans usually give their president a 2nd term. If the election were held tomorrow; Joe would likely win 306 electoral votes again. The hysterical hysteria you guys keep churning out has gotten cartoonish in both it's content and it's volume.
Wow...delusion like yours is a rare thing, Candy! Biden's first seven months have been so horrendous that Independent voters are having serious buyers remorse!
You do realize that the Democrats are most likely going to get brutalized in the mid-terms?

I doubt it.

It will be Harris in 2024 and she loses to Trump by a landslide in the electoral college and you will scream “ sexism and racism “…
If you met a guy like Trump in a bar you'd check his ankle for a bracelet from the local psyche center.

But you'll vote for him as POTUS.

Why should he resign because of what they do?
I know your full of hate but be reasonable. He can't control that after all GWB did the initial invading. Should he bear any responsibility for the deaths and trillions? Of course not because you don't want to talk about that. Fuck off.

I love the poor attempts at deflecting the present clusterfuck that Joey Xi Bai Dung has recently created for the last 7 months.
You either have short term memory deficit or are completely non compos mentis.
Actually Joey Xi does bear the responsibility because he voted yes to invade both Afghanistan and Iraq
" As a US senator from Delaware, he joined his Senate colleagues in a unanimous vote in support of the 2001 resolution that authorized the use of military force against “nations, organizations, or persons” President George W. Bush determined were behind the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.

Biden and Iraq​

Following his comments about Afghanistan, Biden turned to his Senate vote in October 2002 to authorize Bush to use military force against Iraq.
Biden told the editorial board that it’s important to remember the “context.” Biden went on to say that Bush had “promised me” that the congressional resolution would “only” be used to get the United Nations Security Council to vote on “whether or not we can get inspectors in to determine what Saddam Hussein was doing.” Biden continued: “And he did that. But then he went to war.”
~Snip~
Amid his cautions about the challenges of occupation, however, he (Biden) added, “Let everyone here be absolutely clear: I supported the resolution to go to war. I am NOT opposed to war to remove weapons of mass destruction from Iraq. I am NOT opposed to war to remove Saddam from those weapons if it comes to that.”
Source: https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/31/politics/fact-check-biden-buttigieg-iraq-afghanistan/index.html
<<<< >>>>​
‘After al-Qaeda and the Taliban fall… when we “drain the swamp”, as the President says, the medium-term goal is to roll up all al-Qaeda cells around the world. Then, with the help of other nations and possibly the ultimate sanction of the United Nations our hope is that we will see a relatively stable government in Afghanistan, one that does not harbour terrorists, is acceptable to the major players in the region, represents the ethnic make up of the country and provides the foundation for future reconstruction of that country.’
So said Senator Joe Biden, chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee, on October 22 2001, as America invaded Afghanistan.
Source:

**********​
**********​
**********​

Wow...delusion like yours is a rare thing, Candy!
The polls tell a different story.
Biden's first seven months have been so horrendous
Infrastructure done.
Stimulus done.
Vaccines distributed.
Normalcy restored.
Stock market record highs
Republican hysteria...record highs
Trump...forgotten more and more each day.
that Independent voters are having serious buyers remorse!
Again, the polls are telling a different story.
You do realize that the Democrats are most likely going to get brutalized in the mid-terms?
Probably. I was talking about the 2024 election however.

If you met a guy like Trump in a bar you'd check his ankle for a bracelet from the local psyche center.

HaH, I don't know where you're from, but If you tried to check for an ankle bracelet in any bar in NYC, Brooklyn, Bronx or Queens you'd be picking up your cracked teeth off the floor.

The same way you've screamed "fraud"?

She'd likely get more votes than Biden considering the Bernie brigade didn't really go to bat for Joe as they would for Harris.

How do you figure that when she did so poorly in the primaries? Nobody likes this woman. Nobody likes her as a VP since she never did a thing. Nobody likes her phony laughs and smiles, nobody likes how she got to where she's at today.

How do you figure that when she did so poorly in the primaries?
How'd she do in the primaries?
Nobody likes this woman.
Speak for yourself.
Nobody likes her as a VP since she never did a thing.
LOL
Nobody likes her phony laughs and smiles, nobody likes how she got to where she's at today.
Well, you're certainly a nobody. Unlike Harris.

You're trying to revise history but we have video proving you wrong.

What in Bloody 'ell does that have to do with the monumental incompetence and actions of Joey Xi Biden and his disastrous retreat from Afghanistan. jeopardizing the lives of Americans, and Afghani's that assisted our troops?
There is no doubt that Trump does live rent free in you mind (whatever is left).
There is no way that your attempts at deflection will work because Biden and those few that voted for him bear the responsibility for this crisis.

What in Bloody 'ell does that have to do with the monumental incompetence and actions of Joey Xi Biden and his disastrous retreat from Afghanistan. jeopardizing the lives of Americans, and Afghani's that assisted our troops?
There is no doubt that Trump does live rent free in you mind (whatever is left).
There is no way that your attempts at deflection will work because Biden and those few that voted for him bear the responsibility for this crisis.
I wasnt talking to you dummy. If you want to know what my comment was about read the comment I was replying to.

Thousands of Americans are hostage, beaten, and Afghan friends are being murdered.

To you, that is cartoonist. You have a sick mind. May God help you.

Thousands of Americans are hostage, beaten, and Afghan friends are being murdered.
Thousands of Americans are hostage? Where?
To you, that is cartoonist. You have a sick mind. May God help you.
Your hysterical hysteria is cartoonish.

I'm curious...when your blob was holding kids in detainment camps and arguing they were not entitled to soap or toothpaste...were you outraged then?

Of course you weren't. You have a sick mind. May God help you.

I love the poor attempts at deflecting the present clusterfuck that Joey Xi Bai Dung has recently created for the last 7 months.
You either have short term memory deficit or are completely non compos mentis.
Actually Joey Xi does bear the responsibility because he voted yes to invade both Afghanistan and Iraq
" As a US senator from Delaware, he joined his Senate colleagues in a unanimous vote in support of the 2001 resolution that authorized the use of military force against “nations, organizations, or persons” President George W. Bush determined were behind the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.

Biden and Iraq​

Following his comments about Afghanistan, Biden turned to his Senate vote in October 2002 to authorize Bush to use military force against Iraq.
Biden told the editorial board that it’s important to remember the “context.” Biden went on to say that Bush had “promised me” that the congressional resolution would “only” be used to get the United Nations Security Council to vote on “whether or not we can get inspectors in to determine what Saddam Hussein was doing.” Biden continued: “And he did that. But then he went to war.”
~Snip~
Amid his cautions about the challenges of occupation, however, he (Biden) added, “Let everyone here be absolutely clear: I supported the resolution to go to war. I am NOT opposed to war to remove weapons of mass destruction from Iraq. I am NOT opposed to war to remove Saddam from those weapons if it comes to that.”
Source: https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/31/politics/fact-check-biden-buttigieg-iraq-afghanistan/index.html
<<<< >>>>​
‘After al-Qaeda and the Taliban fall… when we “drain the swamp”, as the President says, the medium-term goal is to roll up all al-Qaeda cells around the world. Then, with the help of other nations and possibly the ultimate sanction of the United Nations our hope is that we will see a relatively stable government in Afghanistan, one that does not harbour terrorists, is acceptable to the major players in the region, represents the ethnic make up of the country and provides the foundation for future reconstruction of that country.’
So said Senator Joe Biden, chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee, on October 22 2001, as America invaded Afghanistan.
Source:

**********​
**********​
**********​
If you say so but Joe is still the pres. And you can suck eggs for years to come.

Specifically, what does that have to do with his state of dementia? The man is sick and it is elder abuse to keep pushing him out in front of cameras.

Minutes after his address about Afghanistan, the Pentagon had to go on the air and refute everything Biden had said. How can you defend this behavior? Seriously.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back