🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

**After this week, can President Biden serve out this YEAR?

If you say so but Joe is still the pres. And you can suck eggs for years to come.

I think most Americans will have to. Out of control inflation, higher fuel prices, the border the worst it's been in over 20 years, allowing people from over 100 different countries to enter because they all flew to Mexico to do so with God only knows what new variant of covid, labor shortage with a 5.4% unemployment rate. The country is in the worst shape it's been in since Carter.

I think most Americans will have to. Out of control inflation, higher fuel prices, the border the worst it's been in over 20 years, allowing people from over 100 different countries to enter because they all flew to Mexico to do so with God only knows what new variant of covid, labor shortage with a 5.4% unemployment rate. The country is in the worst shape it's been in since Carter.

Of course it is. You must gave forgotten those GFC figures thanks to GWB.

Two weeks ago I would have agreed with you. But this, the border, and the economy, cannot be ignored.
no way, MSM ignores border, economy, gas price, crime rate ..... until the Afghan situation this week. I guess the Afghan situation really hurts the USA brand but I lean on something fishy here.

Of course it is. You must gave forgotten those GFC figures thanks to GWB.

That's what you want to bring up in defense, somebody from three administrations ago? Weak..........very weak. But, I also understand you can't defend the defenseless.

Biden is the worst President in most of our lifetimes, and Trump would have had this country roaring back by now if only people were smart enough to vote on accomplishments instead of mean Tweets.

ULTIMATE INSULT:​

Taliban Mock Joe Biden and US – Recreate Iconic Iwo Jima Photo Wearing US Military Uniforms with Islamic Flag​

taliban-iwo-jima.jpg

The ultimate insult.

The Taliban wearing captured US military uniforms and carrying the Islamic flag mocked the US and Joe Biden by recreating the iconic US Iwo Jima photograph from World War II.

Comment:
Under American occupation during the Obama administration, Afghanistan once again became the world capital of Opium and production of marijuana. Its share of global opium production is pegged between 75 - 90%, with an estimate of nearly 500,000 acres under cultivation as of 2016. I can't see the Deep State walking away from that.
It may be that leaving a power vacuum behind in Afghanistan is going to be the excuse to trigger another Middle East war.
Americans have been trapped by their own Communist government. Bai Dung has destroyed the progress of the Trump administration and now in his further incompetence destroyed the the agreement with the Taliban and allowed the debacle to occur. The Afghanistan mayhem was planned to create humanitarian crisis and Blinken, winkenand carried it out for joey Xi and his three clowns Blinken, Wynken and Nod

**********​
**********​

If you say so but Joe is still the pres. And you can suck eggs for years to come.

Bai dung is on steep slippery slope to irrelevance. Even the biased media and now Hollywood sees his incompetence.

**********​

**********​

That's what you want to bring up in defense, somebody from three administrations ago? Weak..........very weak. But, I also understand you can't defend the defenseless.

Biden is the worst President in most of our lifetimes, and Trump would have had this country roaring back by now if only people were smart enough to vote on accomplishments instead of mean Tweets.

The evidence of Bush's disaster is clear to see. The evidence of Biden being anything is not there yet.

You are a Republican and coming with that is your hatred of dems and the usually piles of lies and unsupported personal opinions because of that reason alone and you know it.
It's in your DNA to be that way.
The other matter of being democratically defeated is still chewing away at your gut. You'll have to accommodate that or die with it burning you up.

So cut your bullshit lies and blaming. It does your cause no good and shows your lack of education.

Bai dung is on steep slippery slope to irrelevance. Even the biased media and now Hollywood sees his incompetence.

**********​

**********​

How many states does Jolie control?
How will Europeans force him to go anywhere? They don't run the country.
The only slippery slope is for the republicans because of continued bitching. Even the Congress, including republicans agreed to his expenditure.
Is that a slippery slope?
Fuck off. You know nothing but hate.

How many states does Jolie control?
How will Europeans force him to go anywhere? They don't run the country.
The only slippery slope is for the republicans because of continued bitching. Even the Congress, including republicans agreed to his expenditure.
Is that a slippery slope?
Fuck off. You know nothing but hate.

~~~~~~
Are you now emulating Joe Stalin? When he asked how many tanks and planes the Pope had.
From what I've seen Angie already has nearly 3 million likes and more to come.
How many likes do you have?

The evidence of Bush's disaster is clear to see. The evidence of Biden being anything is not there yet.

You are a Republican and coming with that is your hatred of dems and the usually piles of lies and unsupported personal opinions because of that reason alone and you know it.
It's in your DNA to be that way.
The other matter of being democratically defeated is still chewing away at your gut. You'll have to accommodate that or die with it burning you up.

So cut your bullshit lies and blaming. It does your cause no good and shows your lack of education.

Deflection is your worst suit... Blame something that happened twenty years ago is asinine and stupid. The withdrawal could have been less painful and more successful had Joey Xi Bai Dung listened to his generals and his intelligence groups rather than Antony Blinken and Susan Rice.
John McCain was right about Blinken.

~~~~~~
Are you now emulating Joe Stalin? When he asked how many tanks and planes the Pope had.
From what I've seen Angie already has nearly 3 million likes and more to come.
How many likes do you have?

Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know the accuracy of her opinion was based on the amount of republicans who support her cause.
Silly me. I'll have to reset my information source.

You're so much more savvy than me.
Little wonder the country is fucked if half the population take their advice from a burnt out movie star. Grow up.

Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know the accuracy of her opinion was based on the amount of republicans who support her cause.
Silly me. I'll have to reset my information source.

You're so much more savvy than me.
Little wonder the country is fucked if half the population take their advice from a burnt out movie star. Grow up.

Funny her accuracy is much like the majority of Americans that are aware of what is happening, unlike you.

Funny her accuracy is much like the majority of Americans that are aware of what is happening, unlike you.

Why cant you republicans bother to check statistics before you open your big mouth attempting to take a swing at dems.
Here's what you should be posting.
It's called facts.

The polls tell a different story.

Infrastructure done.
Stimulus done.
Vaccines distributed.
Normalcy restored.
Stock market record highs
Republican hysteria...record highs
Trump...forgotten more and more each day.

Again, the polls are telling a different story.

Probably. I was talking about the 2024 election however.
Biden's support amongst Independents is dropping like a stone, Candy! Biden's fiscal policies have caused rampant inflation. His immigration policies have caused a crisis at the border. Covid variants are surging again. His Afghan strategy is FUBARED. His "stimulus" kept people from going back to work when American businesses were begging for employees and now we face shortages on everything! Violent crime is spiking across the country because of the liberal "Defund the Police" movement. Gasoline is up because of Biden's kowtowing to the progressive wing of the Democratic Party! Literally everything Biden touches turns to shit these days and you label it "Normalcy"?

Why cant you republicans bother to check statistics before you open your big mouth attempting to take a swing at dems.
Here's what you should be posting.
It's called facts.

Americans support a withdrawal from Afghanistan, Colin...but overwhelmingly they think that Joe Biden has botched that withdrawal badly!

Biden's support amongst Independents is dropping like a stone, Candy!
Coming from the guy who said Biden would pull out of the debates....
1629630924365.png

How'd that turn out?
Biden's fiscal policies have caused rampant inflation.
Nah; economic activity caused inflation; Trump's attempted holocaust depressed activity for almost a year.
His immigration policies have caused a crisis at the border.
Yawn...I'm sorry what?
Covid variants are surging again.
Meanwhile back in reality, a record number of inoculations was administered last week as citizens of the backwards red states are finally deciding that dying for Trump isn't a good idea.
His "stimulus" kept people from going back to work when American businesses were begging for employees and now we face shortages on everything!
But Trump's bailing out of the LA Lakers was a great idea! Funny...you didn't seem to mind that stimulus...but suddenly it's bad when Joe does it.
Violent crime is spiking across the country because of the liberal "Defund the Police" movement. Gasoline is up because of Biden's kowtowing to the progressive wing of the Democratic Party! Literally everything Biden touches turns to shit these days and you label it "Normalcy"?
You're going to get as much mileage out of the "sky is falling" strategy as you got out of the Hunter laptop nonsense.

How'd that turn out?

Delusional.

Please don't be so verklempt by your induced fantasy that you violently arrack Congress.
Yeah, that would be nice.

Folks do love making assumptions and extrapolations. They think their crystal ball is all shiny and clean.

Forum List

Back