After trump says there will be no more debates, the Dems have a new name for him

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007

His new name is "Chicken Man." He lies again and says all the polls say he won the debate......maybe the polls he is referring to are on Mars. Cause the ones I have seen here on earth tell me over 90% of independent voters say that Harris won the debate, hands down. But trump, as he always does, lies and lies and lies until he thinks everyone is going to believe his lie. Sorry, DON, that ain't working anymore.

His new name is "Chicken Man." He lies again and says all the polls say he won the debate......maybe the polls he is referring to are on Mars. Cause the ones I have seen here on earth tell me over 90% of independent voters say that Harris won the debate, hands down. But trump, as he always does, lies and lies and lies until he thinks everyone is going to believe his lie. Sorry, DON, that ain't working anymore.
He has gained national points from the debate, and she only wants staged soap operas, so why would he jimboliar? Just because the script went as planned doesn't mean she gained anything from it.
312 to 226, packed yet commie/?

No one watches "Morning Joe". Who cares what they say? (no one)

Forum List

Back