After two unsuccessful runs to become president, Hillary Clinton may run Again

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
After two unsuccessful runs to become president, Hillary Clinton may believe that the third time is the charm.
So we may get to see sll those pretty Shower Curtains again as well !

Like they say, the third time is the charm. If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Never give up. You can do it. Be all you can be.

Please, God. Let it be true.

:laughing0301:

Let the sea-hag win the DNC primary again and fuck over the commie agenda for centuries until all the motherfucking ass-licking slimy little communist shit twinkle-toed cocksuckers die off.

Like they say, the third time is the charm. If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Never give up. You can do it. Be all you can be.
Run again? she can barely walk with her two cath bags. and they are probably leaking.

I hope she does run but I doubt the DNC would give her the nod. The old hag is toxic.

If she did run I'd love to see Trump kick her stupid ass all over the map.

I hope she does run but I doubt the DNC would give her the nod. The old hag is toxic.

does this mean we will be seeing many doctors/tennis ball walkers/large men with needles/hidden ambulencences/ER Crew/etc at all of her rallies again?

The Clinton Foundation must be running low on funds.

i can already see Hillary debating Trump on a hospital bed, with a doctor beside her

i can already see Hillary debating Trump on a hospital bed, with a doctor beside her

Yeah and a liquor bottle between her legs.
i also vision Corey Booker debating Trump dressed up like one of those loons from "One Liberal Flew Over The CooKoo's Nest"

Yeah and a liquor bottle between her legs.
i also vision Corey Booker debating Trump dressed up like one of those loons from "One Liberal Flew Over The CooKoo's Nest"
After the debate he'll follow Trump to the mens room for a cheeto snack.

i wonder if Hillary will even be able to walk the long 50 feet from the curtain to her debate podium,,will Huma be assisting her?

Forum List

Back