After Years of Social Media Carrying Anti-Muslim Hatred, NY Times Takes Notice When it's Jews

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Of course the end game is speech=hate=violence,
therefore no free speech.

Just funny I've been reading about "Muzzies" "towel heads" and "rag heads" over twitter and Facebook for years. They need to shut down the Internet because it is spreading truth faster than it can be suppressed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/30/o...ial-media.html

I Thought the Web Would Stop Hate, Not Spread It

When I was a reporter at The Washington Post back in the pre-Internet days, there was a man who would write me a letter every time I had a story that had a name in it that he perceived to be Jewish.

His anti-Semitic screeds were intricate and obsessive. He would cut my article out of the paper, highlight the names, and in a chicken-scratch scrawl write endless lines of venomous bile about how the various businesspeople he noted were secretly plotting to take over the world and kill the “real” Americans. It was riveting — the care he took was clearly apparent — and nauseating at the same time.

It frightened me, but it was only a letter, sent only to me. Fast forward to today, when everyone has the ability to see the toxic online stylings of Cesar Sayoc, the Trump supporter who has been arrested and charged for a series of mail bombs that he sent to CNN and a list of prominent Democrats. He was all over social media spewing his bile, which escalated on Twitter and Facebook starting in 2016. ..

Last edited:
So you think the cold blooded murder of 11 people shouldn't get noticed?.... The problem with humanity are people like you that feel the need to keep score...

So you think the cold blooded murder of 11 people shouldn't get noticed?.... The problem with humanity are people like you that feel the need to keep score...

In your willful ignorance you obviously missed the point. I am against religious bigotry of any kind. Attacks against Muslims have been at all time highs for a long time now but blood to the Media only seems important if it's Jew blood.

Assaults against Muslims in U.S. surpass 2001 level

Yeah, when was that last mass murder in a Mosque here in the US that the NYT's didn't cover?

Yeah, when was that last mass murder in a Mosque here in the US that the NYT's didn't cover?

There is mass murder of Muslims every day with US weapons supplied to Israhell in Gaza and West Bank. With the support and approval of the US government. Just because it is not in the US does not make it go away.

There is mass murder of Muslims every day with US weapons supplied to Israhell in Gaza and West Bank. With the support and approval of the US government. Just because it is not in the US does not make it go away.

Like this report from the NYT?

3 Boys From Gaza Are Buried After Israeli Strike

Page A6 in the print paper. An afterthought.

Like this report from the NYT?

3 Boys From Gaza Are Buried After Israeli Strike

Page A6 in the print paper. An afterthought.

International news. If a radical murdered 11 Muslims in their Mosque right after Friday prayers I'm pretty sure it would be front page news here in the US.

In your willful ignorance you obviously missed the point. I am against religious bigotry of any kind. Attacks against Muslims have been at all time highs for a long time now but blood to the Media only seems important if it's Jew blood.
We are still at war with radical Muslims...our troops are dying at the hands of radical Muslims...why this still needs to be pointed out to folks like you amazes me......

We are still at war with radical Muslims...our troops are dying at the hands of radical Muslims...why this still needs to be pointed out to folks like you amazes me......

And why do I have to point out to people like you that is exactly why we should bring all these troops home, not fight Israel's wars. Fighting Israel’s Wars

And why do I have to point out to people like you that is exactly why we should bring all these troops home, not fight Israel's wars
It stopped being Israels war when they began attacking us....your hatred for jews is clouding your vision....moderate Muslim nations get it why don't people like you?....head shaker....

Assaults against Muslims in U.S. surpass 2001 level
In the US when did someone kill a Muslim because they were a Muslim ?

Forum List

Back