Aftter Celine Dions vicious assault the estate of Isaac Hayes weighs in on trumpy. No artists want to be associated with a toxic brand

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its not right that this character can soil the reputations of great artists. Surely he could flick tru the back catalogue of Kid Rock or some country bumpkin to find an appropriate track.?

Better still they could play tapes of Trumps greatest hits.

Obama is not an American
Kamabla is an Indian, I dont know which tribe
MLK would be jealous of my crowd size
Ive never heard of that Project 2025 stuff

I never fucked Stormy

All killer no filler

Trump frequently used Neil Young’s Rockin’ in the Free World at rallies, prompting the Toronto-born musician to write an open letter in 2020 in which he acknowledged he didn’t have legal recourse to block the use, but stated: “You are a disgrace to my country … Your mindless destruction of our shared natural resources, our environment and our relationships with friends around the world is unforgivable.”

:laughing0301:

Trump frequently used Neil Young’s Rockin’ in the Free World at rallies, prompting the Toronto-born musician to write an open letter in 2020 in which he acknowledged he didn’t have legal recourse to block the use, but stated: “You are a disgrace to my country … Your mindless destruction of our shared natural resources, our environment and our relationships with friends around the world is unforgivable.”

:laughing0301:
Fair play to Neil Young. A bigger influence on western culture than trump can dream of.

Forum List

Back