🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AG Sessions' Inaction on FISA-Gate

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I saw an interview on FoxNews with Newt Gingrich this morning. The host asked him why he thought the AG wasn't doing anything about the information uncovered by the House.

Gingrich said he knew Sessions very well and his inaction "was not like him" and "made no sense."

Really?

So far, the AG has done little or nothing - at least as far as we in the public can see. He hasn't fired up any investigations or canned anybody who has clearly been indicated as being involved in, at the very least, unethical and perhaps illegal activities.

Why?

Uhhh...

No! It possibly couldn't be that. According to his enemies, he's not smart enough to do anything like that. I mean, let it dominate the news and leave charges against members of the previous administration flying around like a cloud of bats leaving their caves.

I mean, splattering charges against a DemocRAT administration and its minions just might hurt their chances in the mid-term elections. Who could possibly want to see that happen.

Okay, so I'm stretching things here a bit. But, the way that certain individual tweeks the media and his opponents on a daily basis might just lead one to think he might be doing something like that.

Yeah? Ya think?

Someone is complaining that Sessions is teflon proof against Fake Alt Right Media on this issue.

Why? Because he is right to have recused himself.

Someone can't read clearly or . . .

Last edited:
Since the lame heads did not get it above, let's slow it down for them.

Sessions was correct to recuse himself.

tRUmp can fire him if he wishes.

If he does that, he will be gone right quick, as old Jack Crabb would say.

The Clinton's or Big Ears probably has dirt on Sessions, so he can't do anything.

Teflon Don can get away with his Russian dictator tactics of using his gvt power to destroy a political opponent, or jail them, but Sessions knows his whole future life and judicial hopes, relies on him following the lifelong belief that JUSTICE IS BLIND, and we don't use the government power to destroy citizen's lives for simply the sake of revenge, vindictiveness and vengeance...

The Lord sayeth, vengeance is mine!

Not Trump's, and not yours....

One of the problems with firing any top level people is that then the administration has to go through the senate confirmation process(of which we have heard nothing about lately) and deal with democratic obstruction. I can only hope there are many investigations going on we don’t know about because I can think of no other reason for sessions inaction. If he believes in justice so much he better start meting out some.

Sessions, much to the discomfort of the Alt Right fellow travelers, is doing his job.

Sessions is occupied by other things, like the drug trade and enforcing the laws on H1-B visa use.

He cant do everything at once.

The Assistant AG is carrying the ball on all this Russia stuff.

I know what y'all mean

but for the last time

I say....patience? just a lil patience?

then ....if things don't come through .....then we have the right to complain...ok?

Teflon Don can get away with his Russian dictator tactics of using his gvt power to destroy a political opponent, or jail them, but Sessions knows his whole future life and judicial hopes, relies on him following the lifelong belief that JUSTICE IS BLIND, and we don't use the government power to destroy citizen's lives for simply the sake of revenge, vindictiveness and vengeance...

The Lord sayeth, vengeance is mine!

Not Trump's, and not yours....
Tell that to the victims of BONOBO. You know, like Carter Page, the victims of BONOBO's corrupt IRS. Eric Holder's Fast and Furious victims.
The hundreds of people who BONOBO had illegally unmasked.
I could go on.

Forum List

Back