AG Sessions May be Washington’s Slyest Fox

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I’ve seen comment after comment calling for him to either resign or the president to fire him. So, why doesn’t the president give him his walking papers?

Seems he’s doing a whole lot of things the president wants him to.

Here’s Why Jeff Sessions May Be Washington’s Slyest Fox has a whole lot of reasons to keep him.

Let Jeff Sessions Do His Job and Protect the Homeland also has some specific reasons, most about immigration and efforts to speed up the general process.

The AG’s self-described “zero-tolerance” approach is very exciting for pro-enforcement advocates and is sure to have huge deterrence effects. It could also be the move that cements Sessions as the foremost immigration policy leader in President Trump’s Cabinet, just as he was in the Senate. Or so it should..

He’s being a great immigration officer and we should at least let him do his job at that.

There's no telling what else is happening behind the scenes, but the longer Mewler's bullshit investigation goes on, the more we find out how full of leftist traitors the DOJ is. There have been numerous criminal acts exposed so far, and while I can't believe none of them are being prosecuted I'm wondering if it will lead to a purge of the entire Dept.

But the immigrants are still getting in because of our laws and Obama's EO's...I think Sessions could do better...I think we could do better without ol Jeff....

Forum List

Back