Again.Biden Off To Philly For A Speech.Why Philly?Why Not Nashville?Salt Lake?Boise?Anytown Ohio,Boca Raton?Anyone See A Pattern Here?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
It seems that whenever Biden needs to deliver a speech, usually something important, speak of his accomplishments,update on any economic recovery, he heads off to Pennsylvania.Why not somewhere on Cape Cod? Dallas Texas? Can someone here explain this?

It seems that whenever Biden needs to deliver a speech, usually something important, speak of his accomplishments,update on any economic recovery, he heads off to Pennsylvania.Why not somewhere on Cape Cod? Dallas Texas? Can someone here explain this?

He feels he has to remind blacks they aren't really black unless they unconditionally support and vote for him?

Philadelphia is a short chopper flight from dc. The others would require AF1, motorcade, etc.

You're welcome

I think that all the alternatives you suggest are havens of racism and his efforts would be wasted.
So the Peoples Republic of Cape Cod in the bluest of blue states is racist?
Learn something new everyday. .. :cuckoo::laugh::laugh:

So the Peoples Republic of Cape Cod in the bluest of blue states is racist?
Learn something new everyday. .. :cuckoo::laugh::laugh:
Conservatives and the red states don't have a monopoly on racism in America.

I can't verify Cape Cod but maybe the OP can?

He likes the cheesesteaks but they have to wipe the cheese melt dribble off his face because it looks very much like something else

Conservatives and the red states don't have a monopoly on racism in America.
I can't verify Cape Cod but maybe the OP can?
I can personally verify it.
Lived on Cape Cod in the town of Sandwich for a year.

Last edited:
the circus facility here easily holds 2000 people. there you go, and we will supply the clowns here in Sarasota

Based on Joe's past crowds, do you have a little smaller location for his speech ... say an abandoned house's or libersl's basement the Biden team could rent out and use...something easily, quickly escapable if questions about his classified documents scandal come up?

1675457779400.png

:auiqs.jpg:

I think that all the alternatives you suggest are havens of racism and his efforts would be wasted.

Is that what they have in common? Or can you suggest otherwise?
It looks like Philly needs some “racism”…is it racism that keeps a city clean, safe and unified?

Based on Joe's past crowds, do you have a little smaller location for his speech ... say an abandoned house's or libersl's basement the Biden team could rent out and use...something easily, quickly escapable if questions about his classified documents scandal come up?

View attachment 753460

:auiqs.jpg:
i think we have an alligator feeding park here for children between the ages of 17 and 35

if He does a rally in Guam, will he speak of how he was raised by asian parents while wearing native indian gear?

How 'the good Italiann catholic' went to a black church while raised in a Jewish, Dominica Republic, Asian community and rode the GMTA trains to school every day.

:shok:

Philly isn't in the path of Xi's balloon.

Forum List

Back