Again. Kamala Complaining About Trump.He Did This! ,He Screwed That Up! ,Vote For Biden! ,Yet, She Wont Take Questions !

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Maybe Spamala needs to go on any of those Fox evening news shows and do a pow wow with either Sean, Laura or that other guy!
Trump screwed up the Covid-99 Debacle! why the hell is he President!
Yah? So? what about what has been happening in Los Angeles/Santa Monica/homeless/people pooping all over California !!!
Get my point?

Maybe Spamala needs to go on any of those Fox evening news shows and do a pow wow with either Sean, Laura or that other guy!
Yah? So? what about what has been happening in Los Angeles/Santa Monica/homeless/people pooping all over California !!!
Get my point?
Simple. Kamela is a TROLL. When you spew stuff out there but are unwilling to allow others to challenge it with facts and rebuttal, THAT'S a troll. The media needs to simply stop giving these people air time unless they agree to allow others to put their statements to the test.

This is the product of sleeping with the marxist party bosses instead of reading an occasional book. She was the perfect pick..... for Trump. A TON of filthy baggage, insufferably dimwitted, and not particularly enamored by her marxist ilk. Even the Dim shitstains know that whoring your way to the top is not ideal.

She's a democrook, they have to be programmed with answers before they can take questions.

Get my point?

Not really. Unless your point is that you're a hypocrite given that Trump seldom does interviews with non-friendly media.

She's a democrook, they have to be programmed with answers before they can take questions.
Get my point?
Simple. Kamela is a TROLL. When you spew stuff out there but are unwilling to allow others to challenge it with facts and rebuttal, THAT'S a troll. The media needs to simply stop giving these people air time unless they agree to allow others to put their statements to the test.
i wonder if spamela know that every time she pulls this stunt,,,Biden drops another point....its like that classic bugs bunny cartoon

Get my point?

Not really. Unless your point is that you're a hypocrite given that Trump seldom does interviews with non-friendly media.

Trump was just interviewed by Axios and by Chris Wallace, neither friendly to Trump.

When was Biden's last similar interview?

Get my point?

Trump was just interviewed by Axios and by Chris Wallace, neither friendly to Trump.

i think Biden will allow an 8 year old girl to interview him

Have you slipped and hit your head recently?

Anytime he steps outside to fart he has a gaggle of disgustingly objectionable media types throwing spitballs at him...

1598583717516.png

She's a completely unattractive goober. Why the Dems chose her is Gawd's own private mystery

Get my point?

Fox news wasn't friendly to the blob?

Get my point?

Not familiar with Chris Wallace, are you? Durr.

Have you slipped and hit your head recently?

Anytime he steps outside to fart he has a gaggle of disgustingly objectionable media types throwing spitballs at him...

View attachment 380997

Most times he doesn't take questions from news entities that he doesn't like. Pretending otherwise makes you look dumb.

Get my point?

Perhaps the one Fox news personality with some integrity. Perhaps.

Get my point?

Perhaps Biden should sit for an interview with him?

Get my point?

Perhaps Biden should sit for an interview with him?

Sure...

Its not going to hurt his chances of winning since anyone watching isn't going to be voting for him anyway.

Its not going to hurt his chances of winning since anyone watching isn't going to be voting for him anyway.

Everyone would see Biden collapse into incoherence.
That's why he'll never do such an interview.

First you guys said he wouldn't get the nomination: He did
Then you guys said he wouldn't debate your blob: He will
Then you guys said he couldn't put two words together: He did

Its funny that you keep playing that strategy and are consistently proven wrong.

Forum List

Back