AGAIN...MSM are like circus "barkers"..."shill"..."ambulance chasing lawyers"!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The radio newsreader said.."Five more molestation victims of Duggar family's son "... was said with glee, rubbing hands...yea take that you fake Christians!" "You pompous better then me phonies"!

Almost ALL the MSM WITHOUT hearing the whole story have jumped to the conclusions the Duggar family is a fake...a phony... "HYPOCRITES!
The MSM is so BIASED against Christians they are so excited about this all the while defending Muslims and their beheading practices!
The MSM is so biased against Christians, conservatives.... people like me that believe in fundamental principles.

The Dangerous Hypocrisy of the Right: The Josh Duggar Edition
The Dangerous Hypocrisy of the Right The Josh Duggar Edition J Nelson Aviance

The Duggars Are Demonic And Are Filled With Sexual Deviances, One Of The Duggars Was Found To Be Molesting Four Of His Own Sisters, And Multiple Other Young Girls, Fondling Their Vaginas And Breasts (WE WARNED YOU THAT THE DUGGARS ARE A CULT, AND WE WERE RIGHT!)
The Duggars Are Demonic And Are Filled With Sexual Deviances One Of The Duggars Was Found To Be Molesting Four Of His Own Sisters And Multiple Other Young Girls Fondling Their Vaginas And Breasts WE WARNED YOU THAT THE DUGGARS ARE A CULT AND WE WERE RIGHT - Walid Shoebat

Hypocrite Mike Huckabee Criticized Obama’s Parenting But Supports Molester Josh Duggar
Hypocrite Mike Huckabee Criticized Obama s Parenting But Supports Molester Josh Duggar

TLC "has pulled" all episodes of Duggar show in light of sex abuse scandal
15 Minutes Gosselin Style TLC has pulled all episodes of Duggar show in light of sex abuse scandal

The radio newsreader said.."Five more molestation victims of Duggar family's son "... was said with glee, rubbing hands...yea take that you fake Christians!" "You pompous better then me phonies"!

Almost ALL the MSM WITHOUT hearing the whole story have jumped to the conclusions the Duggar family is a fake...a phony... "HYPOCRITES!
The MSM is so BIASED against Christians they are so excited about this all the while defending Muslims and their beheading practices!
The MSM is so biased against Christians, conservatives.... people like me that believe in fundamental principles.

The Dangerous Hypocrisy of the Right: The Josh Duggar Edition
The Dangerous Hypocrisy of the Right The Josh Duggar Edition J Nelson Aviance

The Duggars Are Demonic And Are Filled With Sexual Deviances, One Of The Duggars Was Found To Be Molesting Four Of His Own Sisters, And Multiple Other Young Girls, Fondling Their Vaginas And Breasts (WE WARNED YOU THAT THE DUGGARS ARE A CULT, AND WE WERE RIGHT!)
The Duggars Are Demonic And Are Filled With Sexual Deviances One Of The Duggars Was Found To Be Molesting Four Of His Own Sisters And Multiple Other Young Girls Fondling Their Vaginas And Breasts WE WARNED YOU THAT THE DUGGARS ARE A CULT AND WE WERE RIGHT - Walid Shoebat

Hypocrite Mike Huckabee Criticized Obama’s Parenting But Supports Molester Josh Duggar
Hypocrite Mike Huckabee Criticized Obama s Parenting But Supports Molester Josh Duggar

TLC "has pulled" all episodes of Duggar show in light of sex abuse scandal
15 Minutes Gosselin Style TLC has pulled all episodes of Duggar show in light of sex abuse scandal

I have no time at all to read about the Duggars or how the MSM is treating this story.

But if you are implying that the mainstream media is anti-Christian, anti-conservative, anti-morals, and really quite despicable in how they go about their business --- well, I would say you have a keen sense of the obvious.

I mean, how else could Barack & Co. survive in the public's mind as decent people?

"The radio newsreader said.."Five more molestation victims of Duggar family's son "... was said with glee, rubbing hands...yea take that you fake Christians!" "

So, you believe that real Christians are child molesters? I disagree. Real Christians don't pimp out their kids for money. Real Christians protect their children. The Duggars seem to be good at cranking them out but not so good at actual parenting.

"Almost ALL the MSM WITHOUT hearing the whole story have jumped to the conclusions the Duggar family is a fake...a phony... "HYPOCRITES! "

Not me. I think they're the real thing and so is that dangerous cult.

"The MSM is so BIASED against Christians they are so excited about this all the while defending Muslims and their beheading practices!"

Lie. And stupid.

"The MSM is so biased against Christians, conservatives.... people like me that believe in fundamental principles."

MSM is not the only media to report this story. Are they all anti-christian? Fox interviewed the Duggars last night. Does that make fox anti-christian?

What are those fundamental principles you believe in? That child molesters should get a pass if they say they're "christians"?

Fact is these people put themselves in the international spotlight when they decided to pimp out their kids for $40K an episode.

Fact is, Josh Duggar is a serial child molester.

Fact is, you are quick to criticize the messenger while very conveniently ignore the actual issue.

Fact is, you are defending a serial child molester.

You might be interested in this thread but I doubt it.

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

healthmyths
Stephanie
Anyone?

Why has the right made this a partisan issue?

Why are RWs defending this child molester while the left condemns him?

Shouldn't the welfare of children come before politics?

Forum List

Back