Against the law to take down confederate statues in Florida

It's adorable watching you all come to understand what being conquered is all about. 😄 Did you think we weren't going to take your old shit down and redecorate? That your country and culture wouldn't change? How adorably innocent and naive. 😄

It's adorable watching you all come to understand what being conquered is all about. 😄 Did you think we weren't going to take your old shit down and redecorate? That your country and culture wouldn't change? How adorably innocent and naive. 😄

you couldn't conquer a Risk game even if you controlled Indonesia and Australia.

Because we prefer rule of law over random mobs and fly by night removals by cowards?
There are already laws against that. This is you cowardly cuck whites thinking an extra layer of legal protection with save your slaver statues. They won't. 😄

I wonder what the Puerto Rican immigrants think of these statues?

Who cares?

I pass by Malcolm X boulevard from time to time and feel no need to bring it down, and he was a racist fuck until he had a change of heart (and got killed for it by his own side).

There are already laws against that. This is you cowardly cuck whites thinking an extra layer of legal protection with save your slaver statues. They won't. 😄

Like you have every actually done any of this. You are a keyboard commando, and nothing more.

They are voters and there are a lot of them, a lot more than lived in Florida at the time.

How are you going to bring down a road?

Yes but how are you going to bring down a road?

the sign you dipshit.

Are you really that stupid?

Like you have every actually done any of this. You are a keyboard commando, and nothing more.
Do what? I'm happy to remove your slaver statues legally. In fact when we do it legally, right in front of your face it's even better. My point was that whatever laws they pass were can override when we are in control.

Do what? I'm happy to remove your slaver statues legally. In fact when we do it legally, right in front of your face it's even better. My point was that whatever laws they pass were can override when we are in control.

Spoken like the good little Beria you are.

In the end, even the Jacobins end up at the Guillotine.

the sign you dipshit.

Are you really that stupid?
You said road. If you take down the sign that will cause traffic problems and would be bad. Taking down a statute doesn't cause traffic problems.

We had a statute of Robert E Lee on UT. Someone finally noticed and the campus was like "why? He had nothing to do with Texas." So we took it down. The statue of Bush Sr. near downtown Houston, in contrast, is pretty cool.

You said road. If you take down the sign that will cause traffic problems and would be bad. Taking down a statute doesn't cause traffic problems.

We had a statute of Robert E Lee on UT. Someone finally noticed and the campus was like "why? He had nothing to do with Texas." So we took it down. The statue of Bush Sr. near downtown Houston, in contrast, is pretty cool.

it's about naming something or honoring someone you don't like. I have no use for Malcolm X but I don't get but hurtt when I drive down a street named after him.

Texas was part of the Confederacy, and troops from there fought under him.

it's about naming something or honoring someone you don't like. I have no use for Malcolm X but I don't get but hurtt when I drive down a street named after him.
Neither do I
Texas was part of the Confederacy, and troops from there fought under him.
Yes and it was a terrible thing. Imagine how many would have lived had we not done that. But then we realized it was like having a statue of Santa Anna, and we took it down, because it isn't 1902.

Neither do I

Yes and it was a terrible thing. Imagine how many would have lived had we not done that.

The Civil war was going to happen, it would have been worse if it happened in the 1880's than the 1860's.

Or god forbid the early 1900's. Imagine trench warfare across Virginia or Maryland.

Forum List

Back