Agreed?,Worst Commercial Of The Year. Geico Peter Pan At Class Reunion Ad.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:piss2::gay::cow: And who isn't beyond sick of this commercial? And we thought the camels at the zoo being mocked was bad enough. And why do they keep running it? It's torture to have to watch this pathetic and pitiful ad. It should only be used to torture captured terrorists as an alternative to water boarding.
And isn't Peter Pan a girl or the "Third Gender"? what the hell was that playing Peter? What gender was that? :omg:

It was ok at first. Got annoying.

But worst OF THE YEAR???

NO WAY MAN. Must I remind you.....Fan Duel.

Jeez, our own Jammie-Jake gets an honest job portraying the flying heshee and you all get as unhinged as the flap on his Dr. Dentons with a line forming behind him.....give it a rest and let him wallow in his 15 minutes of fame! Well, his second 15 minutes, the Obama "lecture your family for Thanksgiving" having been first.

I like the commercial. "You don't look a day over 70, am I right" Makes me laugh every time! But seriously, with the exception of live sports I DVR everything and fast forward through the commercials.

GEICO has a very good advertising effort which comes out with new and funny commercials constantly. Most companies stick to the same thing, and hope it will sink in with repetition.

i never liked Geico Commercials, they always have to steal someone elses creation/copywrite to make an ad. they never start from whole cloth,,and did they have to dig up kenny rodgers from the grave to make another shitty commercial?

My favorite: This isn't lactose, it's milk.

The one I hate the most. The kid, the guy and especially the song, ANNOYING!

Forum List

Back