Aha. More Biden evidence. He used a fake name for some emails as VP

Economy was great
Putin didn’t invade anyone
ISIS was smashed
Exited the worthless Paris Accords
Smashed Iran
Moved our embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. Something Obama promised to do but never did.
Illegal border crossings were diminished significantly
Three new, logical Supreme Court justices
Opportunity zones in association with Tim Scott
Abraham Accords

Enjoy

😉
Economy was great

Not even before COVID.

Obama's was better, as is Biden's.

The rest is no better.

Not even before COVID.

Obama's was better, as is Biden's.

The rest is no better.
Bro, what? Best economy in my lifetime. 2017-2019 til the China virus derailed it.

This is Biden’s economy

1692714993089.jpeg

Zealot, did you know that prior to COVID Trump’s approval rating on the economy was above 50%. That’s the polarizing Donald Trump. Biden isn’t above 40% in anything. Why? He is dumb. Just like his voters. 😀

Bro, what? Best economy in my lifetime. 2017-2019 til the China virus derailed it.

This is Biden’s economy

View attachment 817958

Zealot, did you know that prior to COVID Trump’s approval rating on the economy was above 50%. That’s the polarizing Donald Trump. Biden isn’t above 40% in anything. Why? He is dumb. Just like his voters. 😀
Directly below a FOX graphic (not graphs showing its chosen data points in context, in no small part due to the fact that its slack jawed audience can't read them) you accuse me of being a "zealot"....

You really can't get through to people this dim.

Meister

You are, literally, too stupid to be a mod.

Shortly, I'm going to humiliate you in another venue, on this very point.

I urge you to educate yourself on the process of securing an indictment and the requirement for anything contained therein to be referred to as a "fact".

Meister

You are, literally, too stupid to be a mod.

Shortly, I'm going to humiliate you in another venue, on this very point.

I urge you to educate yourself on the process of securing an indictment and the requirement for anything contained therein to be referred to as a "fact".
:rolleyes-41:
Oh brother, I wonder if I'm going to be indicted as a coconspirator.

7wk8sr.jpg

Forum List

Back