🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ahmed didn't build a clock

He bought a clock and transferred it to a pencil case. Something is fishy about this entire story

Engineer Claims Ahmed Mohamed Didn’t Invent Digital Clock, Just Transferred it to Pencil Case

Unless you’ve had your head planted firmly somewhere dark and extremely smelly, you’ve no doubt seen all of the hoopla being made over a Muslim boy who made a digital clock and then was arrested because his teacher thought it might be a bomb.

Liberals wasted no time turning this into their latest pet cause, as social justice warriors online immediately created a hashtag — #IStandWithAhmed — because you can’t rail and rage against the deeply rooted — and highly mythical — racism toward Muslims that was clearly expressed in this case without a hashtag.

Feel free to do a little eye roll.

Anyway, according to an engineer’s blog post on Artvoice, Ahmed didn’t actually make a digital clock. He took apart an existing clock from the 1970s and simply transplanted its guts into the pencil case he picked up off Amazon.

This individual has an engineering degree and a love for all things electronics and thought it would be cool to reverse engineer the clock built by Ahmed, because well, he’s the kind of guy who gets a kick out of doing such things.

According to him and his research, that’s when he made the discovery about Ahmed’s “invention.”

"So I turned to eBay, searching for vintage alarm clocks. It only took a minute to locate Ahmed’s clock. See this eBay listing, up at the time of this writing. Amhed’s clock was invented, and built, by Micronta, a Radio Shack subsidary. Catalog number 63 756."

Oh Boy! This is What Happened When Ahmed's "Clock" was Reverse Engineered...

the whole thing is trivial------a personal anecdote-----the principal of my son's school---CALLED THE COPS-----because my kid made a joke related to the movie "THE ENGLISH PATIENT" (a really dull film) in which someone tried to kill a person
on the ground by running him over with an AIRPLANE------silly idea---the pilot was
the one who got injured. My kid kinda THREATENED (sorta) to do to a replay
of that nutty scene--------THE COPS!!!!!!!!! ----------my kid was suspended for a week for the joke------ALMOST ARRESTED -----------the incident did not make the
news----------after-all------WE IS WHITE (almost albino) JOOOS ----please note------the idiot pilot in the film is A LIMEY-----really stupid bloody limey. Do not bother to watch the film------it is -----so dull you end up feeling that they STOLE
part of your life
Ever tried going outside?
I told my wife once I needed my space and she said,"Go outside."
Three wives told me that, in the middle of the night...

He bought a clock and transferred it to a pencil case. Something is fishy about this entire story

Engineer Claims Ahmed Mohamed Didn’t Invent Digital Clock, Just Transferred it to Pencil Case

Unless you’ve had your head planted firmly somewhere dark and extremely smelly, you’ve no doubt seen all of the hoopla being made over a Muslim boy who made a digital clock and then was arrested because his teacher thought it might be a bomb.

Liberals wasted no time turning this into their latest pet cause, as social justice warriors online immediately created a hashtag — #IStandWithAhmed — because you can’t rail and rage against the deeply rooted — and highly mythical — racism toward Muslims that was clearly expressed in this case without a hashtag.

Anyway, according to an engineer’s blog post on Artvoice, Ahmed didn’t actually make a digital clock. He took apart an existing clock from the 1970s and simply transplanted its guts into the pencil case he picked up off Amazon.

This individual has an engineering degree and a love for all things electronics and thought it would be cool to reverse engineer the clock built by Ahmed, because well, he’s the kind of guy who gets a kick out of doing such things.

According to him and his research, that’s when he made the discovery about Ahmed’s “invention.”

"So I turned to eBay, searching for vintage alarm clocks. It only took a minute to locate Ahmed’s clock. See this eBay listing, up at the time of this writing. Amhed’s clock was invented, and built, by Micronta, a Radio Shack subsidary. Catalog number 63 756."

the whole thing is trivial------a personal anecdote-----the principal of my son's school---CALLED THE COPS-----because my kid made a joke related to the movie "THE ENGLISH PATIENT" (a really dull film) in which someone tried to kill a person
on the ground by running him over with an AIRPLANE------silly idea---the pilot was
of that nutty scene--------THE COPS!!!!!!!!! ----------my kid was suspended for a week for the joke------ALMOST ARRESTED -----------the incident did not make the
news----------after-all------WE IS WHITE (almost albino) JOOOS ----please note------the idiot pilot in the film is A LIMEY-----really stupid bloody limey. Do not bother to watch the film------it is -----so dull you end up feeling that they STOLE
part of your life

Is that like your wife saying, please take me somewhere where I haven't been before, so you took her the kitchen

I wonder what will happen if he smuggles some sort of *clock* into the oval office?

That should be interesting.

part of your life

part of your life
Three wives told me that, in the middle of the night...

la la la la ~~~~~ there must be 50 ways to leave your lover~~~~~ la la
just get on the bus gus ~~~~la la la make a new plan sam ~~~~

Some random guy on the internet said he was an engineer and you believed him? :laugh:
She must have stayed in a holiday inn last night!!!
The point is he CHEATED and invented NOTHING.

Uhm, no. You are stupid.

Even taking old older clock apart and reconstructing it would in itself be something creative.

All digital clocks have the same components. They have to, otherwise it's not a clock.

Your stupidity is fun to watch.

Some random guy on the internet said he was an engineer and you believed him? :laugh:
The point was that he was arrested because he wasnt a white kid.
A girl this week at Burley High School said she was so mad that she felt like killing someone. That night cops showed up on her doorstep and arrested her and she has been suspended from school. Honor student and White

part of your life

Is that like your wife saying, please take me somewhere where I haven't been before, so you took her the kitchen
Know i know your Jewish, using Henry Youngman jokes...

Uhm, no. You are stupid.

Even taking old older clock apart and reconstructing it would in itself be something creative.

All digital clocks have the same components. They have to, otherwise it's not a clock.

my old dad was a "watch maker" in the time of the little gears and the "main spring" ---------it is DAMNED PICKY WORK

He didn't even build a clock, he bought one, took it apart and put it in a damn pencil case

part of your life

he was a genius--------never needed to REVEAL HIS BUTTOCKS for -----a giggle

The point was that he was arrested because he wasnt a white kid.
A girl this week at Burley High School said she was so mad that she felt like killing someone. That night cops showed up on her doorstep and arrested her and she has been suspended from school. Honor student and White
I had to take my kid to a psychiatrist for 4 months for saying something similar.

Uhm, no. You are stupid.

my old dad was a "watch maker" in the time of the little gears and the "main spring" ---------it is DAMNED PICKY WORK
analog functions always were....

part of your life

he was a genius--------never needed to REVEAL HIS BUTTOCKS for -----a giggle
Well at 80 his face did resemble a butt...

Forum List

Back