🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ahmed didn't build a clock

I was a lot like this kid, the skills I gained being curious, industrious and encouraged by parents and teachers served me very well in my life. I am deeply saddened that a genius kid who exemplifies the best of America could have been crushed by simpletons. All too common for our exceptional minds to end up marginalized by so-called educators.

I was a lot like this kid, the skills I gained being curious, industrious and encouraged by parents and teachers served me very well in my life. I am deeply saddened that a genius kid who exemplifies the best of America could have been crushed by simpletons. All too common for our exceptional minds to end up marginalized by so-called educators.

What's that have to do with buying a clock, taking it apart and putting it in a pencil case and claiming you invented a clock?

Yep, many degree professionals I know, are limited in scope of intelligence...

Some random guy on the internet said he was an engineer and you believed him? :laugh:
She must have stayed in a holiday inn last night!!!
The point is he CHEATED and invented NOTHING.
The point was that he was arrested because he wasnt a white kid.
A girl this week at Burley High School said she was so mad that she felt like killing someone. That night cops showed up on her doorstep and arrested her and she has been suspended from school. Honor student and White
Where does the clock being mistaken for a bomb figure into your post?

What's that have to do with buying a clock, taking it apart and putting it in a pencil case and claiming you invented a clock?
Could you do that? You probably laughed while your retarded football jock boyfriend beat up kids like that.

Even if that was true, I know you couldnt do it. :laugh:

The boy makes his own radios, repairs his own go-kart and on Sunday spent about 20 minutes before bedtime assembling a clock using a circuit board, power supply wired to a digital display and other items, The Dallas Morning News reported.

Irving police Chief Larry Boyd said Wednesday that Mohamed will not be charged with possessing a hoax bomb because there's no evidence that he meant to cause any harm. Boyd said the clock that Ahmed built looked "suspicious in nature."
Muslim boy, 14, arrested in Texas after teacher mistakes his clock for bomb

Could you do that? You probably laughed while your retarded football jock boyfriend beat up kids like that.

Grow up you phucking welfare leech

Grow up you phucking welfare leech
You should grow up Pinky. Didnt you start this thread by telling a lie?

You seem to have pretty low standards for what rates a genius.
Pretty sure most people can take apart clock and put it in a pencil case.

And reassemble it? If they know how to solder....

Some random guy on the internet said he was an engineer and you believed him? :laugh:
She must have stayed in a holiday inn last night!!!
The point is he CHEATED and invented NOTHING.
The point was that he was arrested because he wasnt a white kid.
A girl this week at Burley High School said she was so mad that she felt like killing someone. That night cops showed up on her doorstep and arrested her and she has been suspended from school. Honor student and White
Maybe she'll be invited to dinner with the Obombers.

We all know that would be an impossible feat for you or Pinky.

Forum List

Back