🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ahmed didn't build a clock

Could you do that? You probably laughed while your retarded football jock boyfriend beat up kids like that.

Grow up you phucking welfare leech

Actually because I was like this kid I have a skill set in various disciplines that ensures I will have a good job until the day I decide to retire, probably early. In the meantime you still can't set the clock on your VCR.

We have a nanny that does that for me, welfare boy
You've outdone yourself with this thread Sassy. It's dumber than Route Irish and Lois Lerner Any Day Now combined.
Don't send her into meltdown mode, we need a patsy...
Aren't you curious what the new username will be?

Liberals and the media LOL

1+curse.png

Actually because I was like this kid I have a skill set in various disciplines that ensures I will have a good job until the day I decide to retire, probably early. In the meantime you still can't set the clock on your VCR.

That may be the most pathetic thing anyone has ever said to me.

Other than when your b/f said "I do"
How the hell to you type without frontal lobes and opposable thumbs?

I'm still laughing that you have a VCR. Do they even make them anymore? LOL
I actually do have a VCR, so what? I also own a 8-track player, a tube radio from the 50s and a wind-up Victrola from the 30s and I can repair any of it.

You know...........I've yet to see any video of this clock in action, so I can't say if he invented something new or not.

However...................to take something from one place and put it somewhere else is not as easy as you might think, especially when it comes to electronics, because if you hook just 1 wire up wrong, it doesn't work. And, if the thing you took the guts out of is shaped differently than what you want to put it into, well, you've also got to worry about fit.

He did something cool, let him have his moment.

I guess Sassy is pissed that she didn't get an invite to all those places and is jealous.

Grow up you phucking welfare leech

You've outdone yourself with this thread Sassy. It's dumber than Route Irish and Lois Lerner Any Day Now combined.
Don't send her into meltdown mode, we need a patsy...
Aren't you curious what the new username will be?
Angryredheadedstepchildbiotch?

I was a lot like this kid, the skills I gained being curious, industrious and encouraged by parents and teachers served me very well in my life. I am deeply saddened that a genius kid who exemplifies the best of America could have been crushed by simpletons. All too common for our exceptional minds to end up marginalized by so-called educators.

You seem to have pretty low standards for what rates a genius.
Pretty sure most people can take apart clock and put it in a pencil case.
And reassemble it? If they know how to solder....

Did he even go that far? Surely you've taken apart electronics and noted the body is just a place to attach circuit boards,switches,buttons and bullshit like that.
No need to cut wires,just remove the parts the wires are attached to.

And anyone can solder.

You know...........I've yet to see any video of this clock in action, so I can't say if he invented something new or not.

However...................to take something from one place and put it somewhere else is not as easy as you might think, especially when it comes to electronics, because if you hook just 1 wire up wrong, it doesn't work. And, if the thing you took the guts out of is shaped differently than what you want to put it into, well, you've also got to worry about fit.

I guess Sassy is pissed that she didn't get an invite to all those places and is jealous.

Dude, I read your horse shit on the gay Army leader thread, my father was career Navy and I'm here to tell you that you're full of shit. Completely full of it

I was a lot like this kid, the skills I gained being curious, industrious and encouraged by parents and teachers served me very well in my life. I am deeply saddened that a genius kid who exemplifies the best of America could have been crushed by simpletons. All too common for our exceptional minds to end up marginalized by so-called educators.

You seem to have pretty low standards for what rates a genius.
Pretty sure most people can take apart clock and put it in a pencil case.
And reassemble it? If they know how to solder....

Did he even go that far? Surely you've taken apart electronics and noted the body is just a place to attach circuit boards,switches,buttons and bullshit like that.
No need to cut wires,just remove the parts the wires are attached to.

And anyone can solder.
I bet not just anyone, and I have had to create housing and control boxes for electronics and electrical controls, it has to be done right and can't ground itself to the housing...

Dude, I read your horse shit on the gay Army leader thread, my father was career Navy and I'm here to tell you that you're full of shit. Completely full of it
:rofl:

You telling someone else they're full of shit?! :rofl:

Really? You know exactly what I did, what commands I served with and who I knew in the Navy, based on what YOUR father did in the Navy?

When did he serve? What was his rate? Was it anything even remotely close to Personnelman?

But................if you have to piss all over my service because you can't bring anything to the discussion, feel free. I served over 20 years in the Navy so that people have the right of free speech, even if it is as hateful and ignorant as yours.

Really? You know exactly what I did, what commands I served with and who I knew in the Navy, based on what your father did in the Navy?

When did he serve?

But................if you have to piss all over my service because you can't bring anything to the discussion, feel free. I served over 20 years in the Navy so that people have the right of free speech, even if it is as hateful and ignorant as yours.

Nah your BS about knowing who was gay and who wasn't LOL What a load

Really? You know exactly what I did, what commands I served with and who I knew in the Navy, based on what your father did in the Navy?

When did he serve?

I just think you're an old tar...

Hey, when I was 13 or 14, I was taking all sorts of things apart, just to see if I could put them back together again. Did it with stereos and VCR's (it was the mid 70's), and my foster parents were cool with it as long as I put it back together correctly. However, the deal was that if I broke it, I had to buy another one.

Trust me, stuff like that isn't as easy as one might think. My foster parents were pretty happy that I was smart enough to do that and actually kinda encouraged my curiosity.

When did he serve?

Nah your BS about knowing who was gay and who wasn't LOL What a load

Working in Personnel, you get to find out a lot about people, and if they trust you, they are willing to talk to you.

Guess you don't have the temperment for that.

Not to mention, he's 14, most 14 year old kids don't do things of this nature...
Pinky has already admitted that she couldnt do it even if all it consisted of was taking a clock apart and putting it back together. That makes her thread all the more weird.
I started about at 10, I was curious how those transistor radios with the crystal diodes the Japanese made worked...

The entire incident was intended to make people scared to call in suspicious items.

More people will die as a result.

Thank you, Obama, our Muslim President.

Forum List

Back