🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ahmed didn't build a clock

11219048_1030359026995573_2207633702812470693_n.jpg
The pop tart kid was suspended for a history of misbehavior. He must have some really shitty parents.
Or like my first kid and was rebellious....

I pulled an engine and transaxle out of a VW and put them into a tubular sand rail... little did I realize that I had invented them...
What made you think you invented them?

Well, this guy took the workings out of a clock and put them in a pencil box, and supposedly he invented a clock.

I pulled the workings out of a VW and stuck them into a sand rail when I was 16. Apparently I am an inventor. Who knew?
Who told you he invented a clock? Dont tell me you fell for Pinkys OP? :laugh:

When I read the original article, I assumed when they said Ahmed "built a clock" that he drew out the circuits, soldered the connections, and then needed to find something to hold it all together, and found a box around his home that was capable of housing his new creation, and it's similarity to a bomb construction was simply accidental.

As it turns out, that isn't the case at all.

The clock was already housed in it's own case. He didn't make it.

Now the similarity to a bomb is no longer a coincidence...it was contrived.

If you cannot see the difference, you are a lost cause.
That wasn't a "clock" case, that's a pencil case....go to Staples and see them in all sorts of colors.

I pulled an engine and transaxle out of a VW and put them into a tubular sand rail... little did I realize that I had invented them...
What made you think you invented them?

Well, this guy took the workings out of a clock and put them in a pencil box, and supposedly he invented a clock.

I pulled the workings out of a VW and stuck them into a sand rail when I was 16. Apparently I am an inventor. Who knew?
Who told you he invented a clock? Dont tell me you fell for Pinkys OP? :laugh:

When I read the original article, I assumed when they said Ahmed "built a clock" that he drew out the circuits, soldered the connections, and then needed to find something to hold it all together, and found a box around his home that was capable of housing his new creation, and it's similarity to a bomb construction was simply accidental.

As it turns out, that isn't the case at all.

The clock was already housed in it's own case. He didn't make it.

Now the similarity to a bomb is no longer a coincidence...it was contrived.

If you cannot see the difference, you are a lost cause.
That wasn't a "clock" case, that's a pencil case....go to Staples and see them in all sorts of colors.
This kid is smart enough that if he was building a fake bomb it would actually look like a bomb.

This is ridiculous. An innocent kid is humiliated and unjustly detained and handcuffed; and conservatives are in an uproar because he got the last laugh.

I guess we should thank Agmed for trolling you conservative fucks.

You were duped. Learn to live with it.

(Complete meltdown with accompanying obscenity and name calling in 3...2...1...)
I'm laughing along with Ahmed. His story has ended up teaching America an important lesson about the people who call themselves conservatives.

I thought both things were fucking retarded, so there. Fucking helicopter parenting and zero tolerance bullshit is endemic to any school, any where. Raising a bunch of stupid incurious kids who grow up just like you.

You keep commenting as if you know me, you don't so stop pretending you do,
You spell out your stupidity usually in your first 4 posts. Today you spared everyone and started the thread proving your stupidity immediately.

I thought both things were fucking retarded, so there. Fucking helicopter parenting and zero tolerance bullshit is endemic to any school, any where. Raising a bunch of stupid incurious kids who grow up just like you.

I know there is nothing in your head except rage and knee-jerk reactions, you have done nothing to disabuse me of this assessment after all this time. You are a horrible, suspicious, unloving person and it does not seem to bother you a bit. You might be different in the real world, I have my doubts, but here you have no redeeming characteristics to speak of.

I know there is nothing in your head except rage and knee-jerk reactions, you have done nothing to disabuse me of this assessment after all this time. You are a horrible, suspicious, unloving person and it does not seem to bother you a bit. You might be different in the real world, I have my doubts, but here you have no redeeming characteristics to speak of.

If I cared what you thought that may concern me but I don't so it doesn't. You're just another loudmouth left loon. Nothing more an nothing less. Now run along and bother someone who gives a damn about what you spew

You spell out your stupidity usually in your first 4 posts. Today you spared everyone and started the thread proving your stupidity immediately.
She's getting close to trashing this username as badly as her past ones.

I was a lot like this kid, the skills I gained being curious, industrious and encouraged by parents and teachers served me very well in my life. I am deeply saddened that a genius kid who exemplifies the best of America could have been crushed by simpletons. All too common for our exceptional minds to end up marginalized by so-called educators.

You seem to have pretty low standards for what rates a genius.
Pretty sure most people can take apart clock and put it in a pencil case.
And reassemble it? If they know how to solder....

Did he even go that far? Surely you've taken apart electronics and noted the body is just a place to attach circuit boards,switches,buttons and bullshit like that.
No need to cut wires,just remove the parts the wires are attached to.

And anyone can solder.
I bet not just anyone, and I have had to create housing and control boxes for electronics and electrical controls, it has to be done right and can't ground itself to the housing...

You can watch a few youtube videos and you'll do fine.
And even if he removed the wires i'm sure he'd do the same thing I would have done.
Take pics so you always know how to put things back together.

Last edited:

If I cared what you thought that may concern me but I don't so it doesn't. You're just another loudmouth left loon. Nothing more an nothing less. Now run along and bother someone who gives a damn about what you spew
Thanks for proving me correct yet again you hateful little person you.

Bleh, doesn't your b/f need some luvin?

Random accusations of homosexuality only bothers insecure dumb-asses like you.You got anything else to say on the topic or are you just going to keep posting like a stereotype of a stupid conservative?

If I cared what you thought that may concern me but I don't so it doesn't. You're just another loudmouth left lo on. Nothing more an nothing less. Now run along and bother someone who gives a damn about what you spew

Random accusations of homosexuality only bothers insecure dumb-asses like you.You got anything else to say on the topic or are you just going to keep posting like a stereotype of a stupid conservative?

Want me to copy and paste the "random accusations" you made about me? You're one stupid SOB

If I cared what you thought that may concern me but I don't so it doesn't. You're just another loudmouth left lo on. Nothing more an nothing less. Now run along and bother someone who gives a damn about what you spew

Want me to copy and paste the "random accusations" you made about me? You're one stupid SOB
Do it. I'd love to join him in the fun.

I think it was an honest mistake but the sucky part is that people tried to make it about how hard it is to be Muslim crap. I think if anyone saw that they would think it was a bomb. How about mailing one to Obama and see how fast you will be charged with domestic terrorism.

I think it was an honest mistake but the sucky part is that people tried to make it about how hard it is to be Muslim crap. I think if anyone saw that they would think it was a bomb. How about mailing one to Obama and see how fast you will be charged with domestic terrorism.
Now the story is about how badly the right wing idiots in this country wants this kid punished; despite him being completely innocent of any wrongdoing.

Forum List

Back