🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ahmed didn't build a clock

I saw the photo of the "clock". I asked every liberal....what time is the "clock" displaying??? Because it doesn't look Iike a damn clock.

One day there's gonna be a blast crater in Texas somewhere.....and liberals will say "We thought it was just a clock".
The only picture of it is the one released by police after taking it apart, and a couple of Ahmed building it. I bet the design gets really popular once he gets it back and shows everyone how he made it. Good for him.

Yeah I'm sure Target and Walmart will be selling clocks just like his soon.
I wonder how quickly he'll break a million views if he releases a video of how to make his clock on youtube. :thup:

I saw the photo of the "clock". I asked every liberal....what time is the "clock" displaying??? Because it doesn't look Iike a damn clock.

One day there's gonna be a blast crater in Texas somewhere.....and liberals will say "We thought it was just a clock".
The only picture of it is the one released by police after taking it apart, and a couple of Ahmed building it. I bet the design gets really popular once he gets it back and shows everyone how he made it. Good for him.

Yeah I'm sure Target and Walmart will be selling clocks just like his soon.
IKEA sells an alarm clock that looks like a bomb.

05I8CQd.jpg

The entire incident was intended to make people scared to call in suspicious items.

More people will die as a result.

Thank you, Obama, our Muslim President.

LOL! OBAMA???

Remember this little color coded advisory - popular during the Bush years? We NEVER went below 'yellow'.
BIxoPXC.png

Last edited:
Can any liberals tell us what time Hockmeds "clock" was displaying in the photo? Because I sure couldnt. I didn't even see a clock. I saw a metal case with a circuit board and a bunch of wires and a power strip surge protector. No clock tbiugh.
Wait...you didn't notice the plug...and that it wasn't plugged in? :rofl:
Some people will find anyway to justify hatred of children.. Bucs is a good example.

HEY REPUBLICANS.....I figured it out. Damn. We are so wrong on this. We're kinda stupid and stone aged about it actually....can't believe we were this dumb. HERE is what happened with Ahmed and his device.....

See.....he says it was a clock. Sure...it didn't look like a clock. It didn't display time Iike a clock. Didn't have traditional clock parts. Kinda looked Iike a shady electronic device of some sort...but....

It was a TRANSCLOCK!!! Whatever it actually was....the device identifies as a clock....so it's a clock!!!

We are being racist against trans-electric devices.

A brick of C4 wrapped in ball bearings and wires with a cell phone attached to it??? Sure...it MAY LOOK like a bomb. But if it and it's makers say it's not...it's not....IT'S JUST A JUICE BLENDER GUYS!!

Can any liberals tell us what time Hockmeds "clock" was displaying in the photo? Because I sure couldnt. I didn't even see a clock. I saw a metal case with a circuit board and a bunch of wires and a power strip surge protector. No clock tbiugh.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh man! Best post of the thread so far! :clap:

HEY REPUBLICANS.....I figured it out. Damn. We are so wrong on this. We're kinda stupid and stone aged about it actually....can't believe we were this dumb. HERE is what happened with Ahmed and his device.....

See.....he says it was a clock. Sure...it didn't look like a clock. It didn't display time Iike a clock. Didn't have traditional clock parts. Kinda looked Iike a shady electronic device of some sort...but....

It was a TRANSCLOCK!!! Whatever it actually was....the device identifies as a clock....so it's a clock!!!

A brick of C4 wrapped in ball bearings and wires with a cell phone attached to it??? Sure...it MAY LOOK like a bomb. But if it and it's makers say it's not...it's not....IT'S JUST A JUICE BLENDER GUYS!!
Just stop, you're making yourself look stupid.

Some people will find anyway to justify hatred of children.. Bucs is a good example.

I'm being tolerant of trans-electronic devices. Hell....my microwave might actually be a Nintendo.

Would TSA allow Hockmeds device on a plane???

Actually, I think Bucs might just be really dumb. :dunno:

I saw the picture, there was nothing in there even suggestive of a mass of explosives. Nothing at all and anyone who looked at that and thought bomb was a complete dolt.

I'm being tolerant of trans-electronic devices. Hell....my microwave might actually be a Nintendo.

Would TSA allow Hockmeds device on a plane???
Funny how you rwers love to insult others and make up insane lunacy.

Oh the Design is already VERY popular around the world... as such is the standard in the building of what is OKA: "Improvised Explosive Device".All the would-be clock tells us is that Ahmed has been watching others build IEDs.

The question is who in Ahmed's family is frequenting jahadi websites.

[QUOTE="TheOldSchool, post: 12344043, member: 39852

Now the story is about how badly the right wing idiots in this country wants this kid punished; despite him being completely innocent of any wrongdoing.[/QUOTE]

BINGO. If they REALLY thought it was a bomb, why did the teacher hang onto it? Why didn't the principal have the school evacuated? Why was the local PD called but not the bomb squad?

He bought a clock and transferred it to a pencil case. Something is fishy about this entire story

Engineer Claims Ahmed Mohamed Didn’t Invent Digital Clock, Just Transferred it to Pencil Case

Unless you’ve had your head planted firmly somewhere dark and extremely smelly, you’ve no doubt seen all of the hoopla being made over a Muslim boy who made a digital clock and then was arrested because his teacher thought it might be a bomb.

Liberals wasted no time turning this into their latest pet cause, as social justice warriors online immediately created a hashtag — #IStandWithAhmed — because you can’t rail and rage against the deeply rooted — and highly mythical — racism toward Muslims that was clearly expressed in this case without a hashtag.

Feel free to do a little eye roll.

Anyway, according to an engineer’s blog post on Artvoice, Ahmed didn’t actually make a digital clock. He took apart an existing clock from the 1970s and simply transplanted its guts into the pencil case he picked up off Amazon.

This individual has an engineering degree and a love for all things electronics and thought it would be cool to reverse engineer the clock built by Ahmed, because well, he’s the kind of guy who gets a kick out of doing such things.

According to him and his research, that’s when he made the discovery about Ahmed’s “invention.”

"So I turned to eBay, searching for vintage alarm clocks. It only took a minute to locate Ahmed’s clock. See this eBay listing, up at the time of this writing. Amhed’s clock was invented, and built, by Micronta, a Radio Shack subsidary. Catalog number 63 756."

Oh Boy! This is What Happened When Ahmed's "Clock" was Reverse Engineered...

Golly... ya know, if I were planning to build a detonator and smuggle it into a school, that would be one way to do it.

Don't forget to bring your keys!

He bought a clock and transferred it to a pencil case. Something is fishy about this entire story

Engineer Claims Ahmed Mohamed Didn’t Invent Digital Clock, Just Transferred it to Pencil Case

Unless you’ve had your head planted firmly somewhere dark and extremely smelly, you’ve no doubt seen all of the hoopla being made over a Muslim boy who made a digital clock and then was arrested because his teacher thought it might be a bomb.

Liberals wasted no time turning this into their latest pet cause, as social justice warriors online immediately created a hashtag — #IStandWithAhmed — because you can’t rail and rage against the deeply rooted — and highly mythical — racism toward Muslims that was clearly expressed in this case without a hashtag.

Feel free to do a little eye roll.

Anyway, according to an engineer’s blog post on Artvoice, Ahmed didn’t actually make a digital clock. He took apart an existing clock from the 1970s and simply transplanted its guts into the pencil case he picked up off Amazon.

This individual has an engineering degree and a love for all things electronics and thought it would be cool to reverse engineer the clock built by Ahmed, because well, he’s the kind of guy who gets a kick out of doing such things.

According to him and his research, that’s when he made the discovery about Ahmed’s “invention.”

"So I turned to eBay, searching for vintage alarm clocks. It only took a minute to locate Ahmed’s clock. See this eBay listing, up at the time of this writing. Amhed’s clock was invented, and built, by Micronta, a Radio Shack subsidary. Catalog number 63 756."

Oh Boy! This is What Happened When Ahmed's "Clock" was Reverse Engineered...

Golly... ya know, if I were planning to build a detonator and smuggle it into a school, that would be one way to do it.

Don't forget to bring your keys!
Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

I've neard a lot of : softening up the targets

this thing is unbelievable. that looked like a damn bomb.

I bet you've 'neard'. One little flaw in your post, valley girl... the thing had NOTHING THAT RESEMBLED AN EXPLOSIVE.

Forum List

Back