🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ahmed didn't build a clock

RETARDS said:
As it turns out, the little muzzie didn't "invent" a clock!
Retards will post literally ANYTHING to distract from the reality that a bunch of hysterical racists are desperately trying to rationalize their bullying and abuse of authority.

NO ONE thought that clock was a bomb.

Not the teachers. Not the school administrators. Not the police.

They all saw the opportunity to clutch their blouses and scream, "OH NOES! AYRABS! AYYYYYYYYRABS!"

And then immediately set about harassing and bullying this kid because he is brown skinned and Muslim.

Glad they suspended him, his story doesn't hold up.

Guess a pressure cooker in a back pack shouldn't be suspicious?

and the kid knew it had the possibility of creating a bad reaction...

I was a lot like this kid, the skills I gained being curious, industrious and encouraged by parents and teachers served me very well in my life. I am deeply saddened that a genius kid who exemplifies the best of America could have been crushed by simpletons. All too common for our exceptional minds to end up marginalized by so-called educators.

You seem to have pretty low standards for what rates a genius.
Pretty sure most people can take apart clock and put it in a pencil case.
And reassemble it? If they know how to solder....

Did he even go that far? Surely you've taken apart electronics and noted the body is just a place to attach circuit boards,switches,buttons and bullshit like that.
No need to cut wires,just remove the parts the wires are attached to.

And anyone can solder.
It's called a housing or encasement...

To the uninitiated it would sound suspicious..

BINGO. If they REALLY thought it was a bomb, why did the teacher hang onto it? Why didn't the principal have the school evacuated? Why was the local PD called but not the bomb squad?

It wasn't a bomb... It is a timer used by jihadists to detonate "Improvised Explosive Devices"... OKA: bombs.

As a general rule explosives are harmless without a detonator. So most people tend to relate more to detonators as "bombs" than they do the actual explosive compound.

Last edited:

Lol... he didn't invent anything..someone took a commercially available clock apart and mounted the parts in a pencil case, it doesn't take a genius to do that...just someone that wants to create a ruckus..

RETARDS said:
Retards will post literally ANYTHING to distract from the reality that a bunch of hysterical racists are desperately trying to rationalize their bullying and abuse of authority.

They all saw the opportunity to clutch their blouses and scream, "OH NOES! AYRABS! AYYYYYYYYRABS!"

And then immediately set about harassing and bullying this kid because he is brown skinned and Muslim.
I book marked this post, so when a U.S. school is subjected to a Muslim bomb... I can drag this couch-bag around this board for his support of Islam.

And when an American is set back in control of the U.S., I can send it to the authorities so that they can do a little research into this asshat and its support for the children of Islam who are being taught to build IED detonators.

Lol... he didn't invent anything..someone took a commercially available clock apart and mounted the parts in a pencil case, it doesn't take a genius to do that...just someone that wants to create a ruckus..
SMH.

RETARDS said:

I book marked this post, so when a U.S. school is subjected to a Muslim bomb... I can drag this couch-bag around this board for his support of Islam.

And when an American is set back in control of the U.S., I can send it to the authorities so that they can do a little research into this asshat and its support for the children of Islam who are being taught to build IED detonators.
You do that Princess... and I look forward to exposing you for the retard you are.

RETARDS said:

You do that...since you like to play gotcha.

RETARDS said:

As opposed to a student like the Columbine boys' bomb?

I was a lot like this kid, the skills I gained being curious, industrious and encouraged by parents and teachers served me very well in my life. I am deeply saddened that a genius kid who exemplifies the best of America could have been crushed by simpletons. All too common for our exceptional minds to end up marginalized by so-called educators.

Did he even go that far? Surely you've taken apart electronics and noted the body is just a place to attach circuit boards,switches,buttons and bullshit like that.

And anyone can solder.

And that matters why?

And anyone can solder.

And that matters why?
Because it's correct nomenclature......

Wow. This is a 14 yr old kid, who's done nothing wrong...and folks are so hateful they have to tear him down? Unreal.

And anyone can solder.

And that matters why?
Because it's correct nomenclature......

What the fuck ever..it doesnt change the fact that you can remove parts from it and not disconnect the wires.

This is ridiculous. An innocent kid is humiliated and unjustly detained and handcuffed; and conservatives are in an uproar because he got the last laugh.

I guess we should thank Agmed for trolling you conservative fucks.

You were duped. Learn to live with it.

(Complete meltdown with accompanying obscenity and name calling in 3...2...1...)
I'm laughing along with Ahmed. His story has ended up teaching America an important lesson about the people who call themselves conservatives.

And the lesson is conservatives aren't as easily dupes as liberals...I agree, it's a very important lesson.

RETARDS said:

As opposed to a student like the Columbine boys' bomb?
For about 24 hours in 1995 I made the mistake of thinking just like Mr. Keys... Timothy McVeigh straightened me out on that.

For about 24 hours in 1995 I made the mistake of thinking just like Mr. Keys... Timothy McVeigh straightened me out on that.

Huh... so now you're against the teaching of Detonators by Jihadists?

My goodness... accountability wins again!

Forum List

Back