AI image generator predicts world's last selfies...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Screenshot_20220804-160503-414.png

I lol'd...but does anyone doubt this selfie would be taken?

Bonus points for captions.

View attachment 678033

I lol'd...but does anyone doubt this selfie would be taken?

Bonus points for captions.
Oh no. I am frightened beyond belief. I am in the abyss!!!

We need climate change legislation immediately!!!

Please government, tax the fucking shit out of me!!!! Take all my rights!!! I am begging you!!!!

:laughing0301:

One of these days the last selfie will be taken just like the last phone call from a little black land line rotary dial phone.

One of these days the last selfie will be taken just like the last phone call from a little black land line rotary dial phone.
I still have a vintage black Trimline touchtone phone. I don't use a cellphone, and of course my cordless land line goes dead when the power goes out, but the system I'm on will allow my vintage phone to work when the power is gone. Don't know for how long, but it does work.

Anybody miss the ability to end a call that's pissing you off by slamming the phone down?

I still have a vintage black Trimline touchtone phone. I don't use a cellphone, and of course my cordless land line goes dead when the power goes out, but the system I'm on will allow my vintage phone to work when the power is gone. Don't know for how long, but it does work.

Anybody miss the ability to end a call that's pissing you off by slamming the phone down?
The problem with landlines now is that the phone companies are not improving or even properly maintaining their existing equipment.

I read an article a few weeks ago that within a few years there will be no more land line services available in the US.

The problem with landlines now is that the phone companies are not improving or even properly maintaining their existing equipment.

I read an article a few weeks ago that within a few years there will be no more land line services available in the US.
I'll be dead before that happens, so NBD.

I'll be dead before that happens, so NBD.
We dropped our landline about three years ago and it was no big deal. However, several of our same age Boomer friends still have theirs but are slowly doing the same.

The real reason we dropped it is that all we were getting on it were solicitations. Family, friends and businesses all had our cell numbers.

We dropped our landline about three years ago and it was no big deal. However, several of our same age Boomer friends still have theirs but are slowly doing the same.

The real reason we dropped it is that all we were getting on it were solicitations. Family, friends and businesses all had our cell numbers.
My relatives and anyone who really needs to get in touch with me knows to use email. My phone goes a week without ringing. I like the peace.

I can honestly say I've never taken a selfie.
When my husband was in a long term care facility, dying, one of his acquaintances wanted me to take a selfie of the two of us. That's the only one I've ever taken.

I think there is definitely something perverse about repeatedly shooting oneself with a camera.

When my husband was in a long term care facility, dying, one of his acquaintances wanted me to take a selfie of the two of us. That's the only one I've ever taken.

I think there is definitely something perverse about repeatedly shooting oneself with a camera.

It makes me feel weird to take a selfie which is why I dont do it.
If someone wants a pic of me thats fine but they can take it.

My relatives and anyone who really needs to get in touch with me knows to use email. My phone goes a week without ringing. I like the peace.
You are lucky the solicitors are not working your phone district.

You must not be demographics they are looking for to extend the warranty on your vehicle or to replace the windows in your home.

There's something wrong with people that continuosly take pictures of themselves. Narcissistic sociopath comes to mind.
The mother of my step-grandson takes at least 3 selfies a day and posts them on Facebook. She has a pretty face and does a great job with her makeup, but she is a 200 pounder. She has another son that is by her current husband that is 5 years old and she basically ignores my step-grandson who is 13 and the size of an NFL lineman.

When nukes hit cities like NY and SF, don't help the fleeing ghouls. To do so condemns you, and everyone around you to share their fate.

You are lucky the solicitors are not working your phone district.

You must not be demographics they are looking for to extend the warranty on your vehicle or to replace the windows in your home.
I live in a county that has the largest city in my state -- population 200,000 -- but otherwise a million little rural podunk backwaters. My ability to dodge the solicitations might be because I've had my phone number for less than a year.

Forum List

Back