Ain’t Nothin' Gonna Break Joe's Stride, Ain't Nothin' Gonna Slow Him Down, Oh No....

What was the reason for sanctioning Raffensberger?
You'll have to ask the Krelim....but my understand is they don't like peaches in Moscow. However, I don't really care what the Krelim does to some state official in the United States.

I am more concerned as to why they needed to keep their Moscow money train open to the President and his family.

You'll have to ask the Krelim....but my understand is they don't like peaches in Moscow. However, I don't really care what the Krelim does to some state official in the United States.

I am more concerned as to why they needed to keep their Moscow money train open to the President and his family.
The list is real, your blather isn't.

Um no, I provided the link...the Xiden family got millions from their Moscow masters, and you are right the list is real, and avoids sanctioning the Xiden family
No, they didn't.....you keep lying about that.

No, they didn't.....you keep lying about that.
hahah why do you continue to deny reality?

Hunter Biden-linked real estate company got $40 million from Russian oligarch, report says​

WASHINGTON (TND) — Emails shared with TheDailyMail.com show Hunter Biden’s real estate firm Rosemont Realty received a $40 million investment from the widow of a former Moscow mayor who, at one time, was charged by a top U.S. diplomat with presiding over a network of corruption.

The large investment came from Yelena Baturina, who had already been flagged by congressional investigators in 2020 for wiring a separate $3.5 million to a bank account held by Rosemont Seneca Thornton, a business consortium that the New York Post reports was formed between Hunter’s investment company Rosemont Seneca and Boston-based consulting firm The Thornton Group.

Baturina has not discussed the payments, but her brother, Viktor Baturin, reportedly told TheDailyMail.com that the money was “a payment to enter the American market.”

Putin doesn't want that Moscow money train to the Xiden family harmed...so Moscow can continue to enter the American market. The Xiden's continue to sell of the American people, their corruption is in plain sight.

Forum List

Back