Ain’t Nothin' Gonna Break Joe's Stride, Ain't Nothin' Gonna Slow Him Down, Oh No....

Indictments break Grifty's stride.

What? Look pal, Biden is a disaster, his entire clown show is a disaster and you can count on when all the shit hits the fan he'll cower under his dementia he's had since before he was "elected"...

You fools were played

What? Look pal, Biden is a disaster, his entire clown show is a disaster and you can count on when all the shit hits the fan he'll cower under his dementia he's had since before he was "elected"...

You fools were played
No, "pal"..
You only "know" what you're told to believe.

The data doesn't lie.

Did you cast 2 votes for a guy who is looking at a 5 million dollar judgment for lying about sexually assaulting a woman not his wife?
Did you vote for a guy that had an active criminal complaint for rape (not his wife) against him?

Joe Biden Sexual Assault Accuser Tara Reade Files Criminal Complaint​

BY EWAN PALMER ON 4/11/20 AT 4:22 AM EDT

If I were to respond appropriately to your answer, it would look something like:

"You're a delusional fucking imbecile."

Now, while that is indisputably true, I can't post it because management doesn't feel you can handle the Truth.

If I were to respond appropriately to your answer, it would look something like:

"You're a delusional fucking imbecile."

Now, while that is indisputably true, I can't post it because management doesn't feel you can handle the Truth.
I should also add the Cartels, Taliban and Putin....they all benefitted bigly from a Joey Xiden victory in 2020...they are the real "winners" the American people and the free world, not so much.

I should also add the Cartels, Taliban and Putin....they all benefitted bigly from a Joey Xiden victory in 2020...they are the real "winners" the American people and the free world, not so much.
Why is Grifty not on Pootie's recent list of Sanctioned Americans?

Why is Grifty not on Pootie's recent list of Sanctioned Americans?
For what?

We know why Hunter Xiden isn't....Putin didn't want anything to impact the Moscow money train to the Xiden criminal enterprise.

Hunter Biden-linked real estate company got $40 million from Russian oligarch, report says​

For what?

We know why Hunter Xiden isn't....Putin didn't want anything to impact the Moscow money train to the Xiden criminal enterprise.

Hunter Biden-linked real estate company got $40 million from Russian oligarch, report says​

For being "tougher on pootie than anyone, evah!"

Forum List

Back