Ain’t Nothin' Gonna Break Joe's Stride, Ain't Nothin' Gonna Slow Him Down, Oh No....

Egg prices have gone down…. But the price of meat is still very high. Gas prices are back up.

Home prices are still very very high.

our economy is still in one of its worst states in our country history. Will things get better by next year or will they get worse?

Okay, first you have to define what is "better". Then you have to define what contribution the American president makes to the situation and how much is dependent on the makeup of Congress as well as the SC. You can have a placeholder president who does very little but the country experiences times of peace and prosperity. You have to show how the president contributed to that. It's not as simplistic as the simple-minded would like to make it.
No....all you have to do is post the names.

I'll take care of the rest.

Eggs has gone down, which is good for people. But the price of meat is still very high. Gas prices are back up.

Home prices are still very very high.

our economy is still in one of its worst states in our country history. Will things get better by next year or will they get worse?
our economy is still in one of its worst states in our country history
No...this is nonsense.

No...this is nonsense.
the numbers don’t lie …. Gas prices and the price of a home was much less in 2019 compared to now. What a great leader ship we had under Donald Trump …

You saw it in the source listed above. I use sources to back up my arguments you don’t .

No....all you have to do is post the names.

I'll take care of the rest.
No, you won't. You will only look at the names of the presidents, assuming I voted for the eventual winner, then cherry pick a few data points that you think bolster your narrative, and insist you present the whole picture. Nowhere in your presentation will be the makeup of Congress or the SC, or the international challenges the country faced. Nowhere will be, for example, COVID, because you don't want to give TRUMP! any excuse whatsoever for the economy's performance the last year he was in office.

the numbers don’t lie …. Gas prices and the price of a home was much less in 2019 compared to now. What a great leader ship we had under Donald Trump …

You saw it in the source listed above. I use sources to back up my arguments you don’t .
Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 13-12-55 All Employees Total Nonfarm.png

Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 13-15-14 Real Gross Domestic Product.png

I own a home.....I'm glad it is appreciating in value...

No, you won't. You will only look at the names of the presidents, assuming I voted for the eventual winner, then cherry pick a few data points that you think bolster your narrative, and insist you present the whole picture. Nowhere in your presentation will be the makeup of Congress or the SC, or the international challenges the country faced. Nowhere will be, for example, COVID, because you don't want to give TRUMP! any excuse whatsoever for the economy's performance the last year he was in office.
No mind reading....Just do it...

Stop bluffing...

You haven't even stated the criteria by which you're going to judge the presidencies. Naturally, I'll have my criteria in play.
Name the names, then you can offer your uninformed complaints about the criteria...

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/15/business/egg-prices/index.html

As of last week, Midwest large eggs — the benchmark for eggs sold in their shells — cost just $0.94 per dozen in the wholesale market, according to Urner Barry, an independent price reporting agency. That’s a sharp fall from $5.46 per carton just six months ago. (In retail, prices are well above $1 per carton, though they too have been declining.)

Seriously, is there anything he CAN'T do?

2024's in the bag, kids...
He can't walk through a room of 8 year olds without touching and smelling them.

As of last week, Midwest large eggs — the benchmark for eggs sold in their shells — cost just $0.94 per dozen in the wholesale market, according to Urner Barry, an independent price reporting agency. That’s a sharp fall from $5.46 per carton just six months ago. (In retail, prices are well above $1 per carton, though they too have been declining.)

Egg prices are the latest talking point fed into the Progressive HiveMind Collective

Open Foundation ordered their posters to describe Joe as if they were a North Korean describing their Fearless Leader

This is why our republic is in trouble. They're living it and they still say the shit smells like roses.

Who won the 2020 election?
This reminds one of the never-say-die football fan who, when confronted with how badly his team is performing this year, continually repeats, "We won the Super Bowl last year!". Yippee skippee. Last year doesn't mean much this year.

Forum List

Back