🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AIPAC losing its Grip?

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Hagel takes helm at Pentagon after bitter fight - Yahoo! News

WASHINGTON (AP) — Chuck Hagel takes charge at the Defense Department with deep budget cuts looming and Republican opponents still doubtful that he's up to the job.

Hagel is expected to be sworn in Wednesday and is likely to address the staff in his first day as defense secretary. The bitter, seven-week fight over his nomination ended Tuesday as a deeply divided Senate voted 58-41 to confirm him. Just four Republicans joined Democrats in backing the former two-term Republican senator from Nebraska and twice-wounded Vietnam combat veteran.

"I am honored that President Obama and the Senate have entrusted me to serve our nation once again," Hagel said in a statement. "I can think of no greater privilege than leading the brave, dedicated men and women of the Department of Defense as they perform vital missions around the globe."

Hagel promised to work closely with Congress, but he faces lingering reservations about his ability to handle the responsibilities. Shortly after the vote, Sen. Lindsey Graham said he still has serious questions about Hagel and his qualifications.

"I hope, for the sake of our own national security, he exceeds expectations," said the South Carolina Republican.

The top Republican on the Armed Services Committee, Sen. Jim Inhofe of Oklahoma, said Hagel's record on Israel, Iran, defense spending and nuclear weapons "demonstrate, in my view, a profound and troubling lack of judgment on many of the critical issues he will now be confronted with as secretary of defense."

Well they're watching too and they have plans pbel.....:cool:

Biden to Address AIPAC Policy Conference - Global Agenda - News - Israel National News

U.S. Vice President Joe Biden will address the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) policy conference next Monday, it has been confirmed.

The 2013 conference, which will be held March 3-5, in Washington, D.C., will also feature addresses by Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak, Canadian Foreign Minister John Baird, House of Representatives, Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA), Senate Republican Whip John Cornyn (R-TX), House of Representatives Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer (D-MD), Senate Armed Services Committee Member John McCain (R-AZ), Senate Armed Services Committee Member Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY), Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Robert Menendez (D-NJ), Congressional Black Caucus Chairwoman Marcia Fudge (D-OH), Ambassador Dennis Ross, and Senior Fellow for Middle Eastern Studies
Council on Foreign Relations Elliott Abrams.

I love how the last paragraph says its a movement of indivuals committed to Israel's security...ya right....individuals bought by the AIPAC.

AIPAC never had the grip you stupid uneducated mental midgets give them credit for. You think they pull every string, which is as retard as your piss poor art work. Nice line of professional for you bud - an artist that paints like shit. Can you say food stamps!

Biden to Address AIPAC Policy Conference - Global Agenda - News - Israel National News

U.S. Vice President Joe Biden will address the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) policy conference next Monday, it has been confirmed.

The 2013 conference, which will be held March 3-5, in Washington, D.C., will also feature addresses by Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak, Canadian Foreign Minister John Baird, House of Representatives, Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA), Senate Republican Whip John Cornyn (R-TX), House of Representatives Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer (D-MD), Senate Armed Services Committee Member John McCain (R-AZ), Senate Armed Services Committee Member Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY), Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Robert Menendez (D-NJ), Congressional Black Caucus Chairwoman Marcia Fudge (D-OH), Ambassador Dennis Ross, and Senior Fellow for Middle Eastern Studies

I love how the last paragraph says its a movement of indivuals committed to Israel's security...ya right....individuals bought by the AIPAC.

WOW, look at the size of that circle jerk.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7pU5aZmYbM]Move Over AIPAC Flashmob (D.C. Union Station) - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

WOW, look at the size of that circle jerk.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7pU5aZmYbM]Move Over AIPAC Flashmob (D.C. Union Station) - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Buncha wannabee Flower Children who don't know their ass from a pisshole in a snow bank.

AIPAC never had the grip you stupid uneducated mental midgets give them credit for. You think they pull every string, which is as retard as your piss poor art work. Nice line of professional for you bud - an artist that paints like shit. Can you say food stamps!
Oh really?
Hagel did not make the obeisance to the lobby that the overwhelming majority of his Congressional colleagues do. And he further violated a taboo by talking about the lobby, and its power.

Read more: Chuck Hagel and His Enemies : The New Yorker

Hagel takes helm at Pentagon after bitter fight - Yahoo! News

WASHINGTON (AP) — Chuck Hagel takes charge at the Defense Department with deep budget cuts looming and Republican opponents still doubtful that he's up to the job.

Hagel is expected to be sworn in Wednesday and is likely to address the staff in his first day as defense secretary. The bitter, seven-week fight over his nomination ended Tuesday as a deeply divided Senate voted 58-41 to confirm him. Just four Republicans joined Democrats in backing the former two-term Republican senator from Nebraska and twice-wounded Vietnam combat veteran.

"I am honored that President Obama and the Senate have entrusted me to serve our nation once again," Hagel said in a statement. "I can think of no greater privilege than leading the brave, dedicated men and women of the Department of Defense as they perform vital missions around the globe."

Hagel promised to work closely with Congress, but he faces lingering reservations about his ability to handle the responsibilities. Shortly after the vote, Sen. Lindsey Graham said he still has serious questions about Hagel and his qualifications.

"I hope, for the sake of our own national security, he exceeds expectations," said the South Carolina Republican.

The top Republican on the Armed Services Committee, Sen. Jim Inhofe of Oklahoma, said Hagel's record on Israel, Iran, defense spending and nuclear weapons "demonstrate, in my view, a profound and troubling lack of judgment on many of the critical issues he will now be confronted with as secretary of defense."
Meh. This is a non event. What you see is never what you get. Hagel has been de-balled in the hearing process. He's been forced to eat his own words many times over. He will go out of his way to prove his commitment to Israel. Jews are overwhelmingly Democrat. Do the math. The main reason Hagel was nominated by Obama was to rubber stamp his defense spending reductions. Something Panetta refused to do, and likened it to putting a gun to your head.

This whole thing about Israel is a sideshow and a head-fake. I wouldn't be surprised if Hagel starts threatening Iran soon.

roudy I agree with you----Hagel is going to do what Hagel has to do-----I, certainly, do
not see his appointment as a problem --------it is not a subject with any jews I know----it seems to me that there are lots and lots of islamo nazi pigs who decided to use the process
as a sprinboard into their usual shit mouth accusations about "JEWISH PRESSURE AND INFLUENCE" they more they do it ----the more comical they get

roudy I agree with you----Hagel is going to do what Hagel has to do-----I, certainly, do
not see his appointment as a problem --------it is not a subject with any jews I know----it seems to me that there are lots and lots of islamo nazi pigs who decided to use the process
as a sprinboard into their usual shit mouth accusations about "JEWISH PRESSURE AND INFLUENCE" they more they do it ----the more comical they get

Why do Jews in America fear the showing of their considerable political power, it's perfectly legal?

Why do Jews in America fear the showing of their considerable political power, it's perfectly legal?

What makes you think "jews in america fear the showing of their considerable
political power"??? Jews can and do vote ------sometimes in what seems like
"blocs" because of specific interests just as Catholics do In my town
blacks tend to vote in "blocs" too-----and politicians deal with the "hispanic"
vote Islamo nazi pigs NEED conspiracy theories in order to justify your filth
just as the KU KLUX KLAN functions on theories related to sexual aggression----it is
the way filth like you FUNCTION

The average American citizen is starting to become aware that we have a ZOG government.

And how the Jewish cabal in Washington sets U.S. foreign policy and picks our elected leaders........... :cool:

The average American citizen is starting to become aware that we have a ZOG government.

And how the Jewish cabal in Washington sets U.S. foreign policy and picks our elected leaders........... :cool:

sunni----the khutbah jumaat shit that you parrot has been around for
A LONG LONG TIME ----along with the "PROPHECIES" I stumbled
into it when I was 10 years old-- (LONG LONG AGO) and even then it
was already old stuff------- why not use the standard "in two years"
I heard the mosque predictions about what would happen in "two years"
more than 40 years -----guess what!!!! it ain't happened yet----in fact in
most cases ------the opposite happened

just as the KU KLUX KLAN functions on theories related to sexual aggression----it is

The only filth on these boards is your wacky persona which spews filth like it was Gospel...We're not talking about voting blocs, Jews are only 2% of the American population, their political power lies in the 25% of the American Wealth they own, and how its used to influence politicians and elections...But shoosh, and don't tell anyone, its a secret.

America is currently much like Germany in the 1920's

When the Juden owned all of the banks and controlled the entertainment media.

Juden were also responsible for introducing immorality and sexual perversion into German society in an attempt to destroy the culture.

But eventually it all came crashing down on their heads.

When the German people finally woke up and took their country back.......... :cool:

The only filth on these boards is your wacky persona which spews filth like it was Gospel...We're not talking about voting blocs, Jews are only 2% of the American population, their political power lies in the 25% of the American Wealth they own, and how its used to influence politicians and elections...But shoosh, and don't tell anyone, its a secret.

Jews DO NOT own 25% of the wealth. Majority of Jews aren't that wealthy at all. You want wealthy check out some WASPS. Second of all, whatever wealth or success Jews have, it was earned by hard work and perseverance. They didn't steal it, nor was it handed to them. The fact that Jews are active in politics and leadership positions in society is not a crime. You just have a problem with Jews, period, don't you Mussolini Peeballs?

America is currently much like Germany in the 1920's

When the Juden owned all of the banks and controlled the entertainment media.

Juden were also responsible for introducing immorality and sexual perversion into German society in an attempt to destroy the culture.

But eventually it all came crashing down on their heads.

When the German people finally woke up and took their country back.......... :cool:
Spoken like a true IslamoNazi. Jews did not "own all the banks in Germany", nor was "sexual perversion" a problem back then.

This Islamist animal jacks off to another holocaust so much that he's going to turn Japanese oneid these days. Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back