🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Air Force Drone Pilots Expose What They Call US Govt. Murder

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
The life of a military drone pilot
Drone Pilots have Bank Accounts and Credit Cards Frozen by Feds for Exposing US Murder
Former Drone Pilots Denounce 'Morally Outrageous' Program
unR̶A̶D̶A̶C̶K̶ted (@JesselynRadack) on Twitter
. The men's attorney Jesselyn Radack tweeted:

.@wikileaks My #drone #whistleblowers went public this wk & now their #CreditCards + #BankAccts are #frozen. Advice? pic.twitter.com/4wymwZgeZ9

— unR̶A̶D̶A̶C̶K̶ted (@JesselynRadack) November 22, 2015

According to who is supposedly their attorney, via twitter, their bank accounts and credit cards have been frozen.

Former Air Force Pilots Denounce Drone Program

Such is war, our nephew is joining the USAF after HS graduation and is hoping to get into the drone program

If the accused have violate their security clearance requirements, they will be going to the brig for some years.

I understand, but they claim terrorists weren't necessarily the targets, along with drug use, and a pay per kill scheme.
Such is war, our nephew is joining the USAF after HS graduation and is hoping to get into the drone program

I heard about this awhile back, I'll check with someone in the family that should know more about it. When I read it before my thought was they got caught up in a drug drop and it's sour grapes but that's strictly my opinion, nothing I know for certain

Utterly ridiculous to do that to our boys, if in fact it is true and they are wrongfully suspected of conduct error.

I will look for your reply. If it is ongoing, tell your nephew to hold off til they get the culture cleaned up!
I heard about this awhile back, I'll check with someone in the family that should know more about it. When I read it before my thought was they got caught up in a drug drop and it's sour grapes but that's strictly my opinion, nothing I know for certain

I will look for your reply. If it is ongoing, tell your son to hold off til they get the culture cleaned up!

LOL Our nephew, our sons have about 14 years to go, college and then the armed forces if they go that route, but thank you

Yeah, I changed it. Realized it after I posted.
I will look for your reply. If it is ongoing, tell your son to hold off til they get the culture cleaned up!

LOL Our nephew, our sons have about 14 years to go, college and then the armed forces if they go that route, but thank you

One of the worst was a drone attack on a wedding party of over 50 in Yemen over 5 suspected terrorists. Killed a whack of the wedding party.

Come on. This is bullshit. Considering Obama drops leaflets to warn ISIS oil tanker truck drivers to run away.

Yeah, I changed it. Realized it after I posted.

I sent an inquiry to my source, I'll let you know

Radicals.

And do you approve of a drinking and drugging culture going on while at the controls?
You people were just calling for the nuclear atomization of Muslims, yet bitch when they get killed by a drone...most inconsistent....I guess you can't get over your hate of Oblama...Which is greater than the hate you harbor for Muslims......

Last edited:
Pretty easy in the town of Raqqa, and I added do you believe there should be drinking and drugging going on at the controls?
Radicals.
You people were just calling for the nuclear atomization of Muslims, yet bitch when they get killed by a drone...most inconsistent....I guess you can't get over your hate of Oblama...Which is greater than the hate you harbor for Muslims......
How do you sort out the radicals to nuke?

But I was not involved in the nuclear conversation, so your bringing up here, well...

Last edited:
So I guess war is murder, right?
Air strikes is murder, right?

People kill each other in war. Goddamn dumb asses.

Just occur to them dropping bombs on people who don't even know they're in a battle's murder?

Butch up fellas. Knew what you were doing when you signed on, if not you're morons.

Forum List

Back