🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Air Force Drone Pilots Expose What They Call US Govt. Murder

Pretty easy in the town of Raqqa, and I added do you believe there should be drinking and drugging going on at the controls?
Radicals.
You people were just calling for the nuclear atomization of Muslims, yet bitch when they get killed by a drone...most inconsistent....I guess you can't get over your hate of Oblama...Which is greater than the hate you harbor for Muslims......
How do you sort out the radicals to nuke?
Why not? Sounds like a good time to bong before you bomb..

You people were just calling for the nuclear atomization of Muslims, yet bitch when they get killed by a drone...most inconsistent....I guess you can't get over your hate of Oblama...Which is greater than the hate you harbor for Muslims......

Exactly, and you can bet the fucking farm that the republicans will bomb the terrorist and MURDER tens of thousands...Cruz said yesterday he wanted to cluster bomb. Drones are a good way to take out terrorist and kill far less then cluster bombs.

Not funny.
Pretty easy in the town of Raqqa, and I added do you believe there should be drinking and drugging going on at the controls?
Radicals.

They claim some of the killing was political rather than hitting terrorists.

Exactly, and you can bet the fucking farm that the republicans will bomb the terrorist and MURDER tens of thousands...Cruz said yesterday he wanted to cluster bomb. Drones are a good way to take out terrorist and kill far less then cluster bombs.

Not funny.
Radicals.
You don't bong while playing Call of Duty: Black ops 1-3?

Neither.
Not funny.
Radicals.
You don't bong while playing Call of Duty: Black ops 1-3?

Forum List

Back