Air Force removes posters at Langley base after cries of sexism

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Air Force has removed several posters from the Langley Air Force Base after two organizations called the posters sexist.

Air Force Removes Posters At Langley Base After Cries Of Sexism
--------------------------------------------------

Well i'm sure you most of you can already guess my comment on this panzy ass feminazi bs so the rest can be lef tup to the imagination. Just envision steam coming out of the ears lol

Well i'm sure you most of you can already guess my comment on this panzy ass feminazi bs so the rest can be lef tup to the imagination. Just envision steam coming out of the ears lol
It's not as if the religious crackpots in the USAF need any encouragement.

They were removed because members of the Air Force complained

Who the fuck are you to tell them what they ahve to put up with?

Dumbass

• Banned
upload_2017-2-28_23-28-34.png

Bro we have an orange president with little hands

We're going to be covered in shit mocking trump if he makes it 8 years

lol

The Air Force has removed several posters from the Langley Air Force Base after two organizations called the posters sexist.

Omg...cry baby, insecure bitches

This is exactly why I always had more male friends
then female friends... women can be so petty

Omg...cry baby, insecure bitches

This is exactly why I always had more male friends
then female friends... women can be so petty

That is exactly how I was more male friends, and the few female friends I had well they thought just like me or I thought like them ahha take your pick.

With the way women are today the radical little feminazis omg I would not want to be a man today though.
Of course they have many men acting like their little bitches. you know feminizing me, brainwashing us with men are the new home makers, holding a mop in their hand, cleaning rag...............

I mean don't get me wrong nothing wrong with a guy when he wants to help out and mop , but i'm saying the ones who jump when told kinda thingy. lol

Forum List

Back