Airline profits $6 billion from baggage handling and ticket changes

It is all part of an elaborate game. Advertise ridiculously low prices and then tack on fees

Car rentals are even worse

I like to drive where I am going, at least if it's a drunk pilot at the helm it's me and not someone I don't know...

Obviously the airlines aren't charging more than the flying folks were willing to spend for the convenience of air travel.

Case closed.

Good for them, I hope they make more. Their employees have bills to pay.

The cons are really making greed popular for corporations. U.S. airlines made $6 billion just in baggage handling and ticket changes last year. Like the GOP, the airlines really depend on Americans being really stupid.

Airlines bag $3.5 billion in luggage fees

How much of that money goes for fuel, maintenance, slaries, benefits, ect. Hangover, without rich people you wouldn't get your welfare check, your very ungrateful.

The cons are really making greed popular for corporations. U.S. airlines made $6 billion just in baggage handling and ticket changes last year. Like the GOP, the airlines really depend on Americans being really stupid.

How much of that money goes for fuel, maintenance, slaries, benefits, ect. Hangover, without rich people you wouldn't get your welfare check, your very ungrateful.

Hangover and his lib buddies are so covetous that somebody else is making a living, and they bitch about greed.

Hangover and his lib buddies are so covetous that somebody else is making a living, and they bitch about greed.

It is greed

Ticket changes cost pennies to make and the airline still has your business

My problem is the water and food. You can't carry water or any drink passed security so they should provide free water bottles on the other side. I end up carrying a special water bottle that filters water and refill it at the water fountains on the other side. You are allowed to bring food on planes but you aren't always allowed to carry that food passed security. This forces you into paying exorbitant prices for the airlines food. Food and water are necessary for survival. If you are on a long trip, you shouldn't have to go broke just feeding yourself. Also, all luggage fees and additional fees should be made clear when you purchase the ticket, including the fees for changing the ticket.

I also object to people having to pay for more legroom. IMO those with the longest legs should get the more legroom. You cramp a 6 foot 5 guy into a small legroom seat on a long flight, there's going to be an explosion. In truth, we should have a law on minimum leg room on planes and it should be enough so that the 6' 5" guy can sit comfortable. The seats should also be bigger. As American's have gotten bigger, they've made the seats smaller. It doesn't make sense and again, it leads to travel rage.

It is greed

Ticket changes cost pennies to make and the airline still has your business

Admit it, you're greedy, too, you wish you had that dough.

Them making money neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.

Forum List

Back