al Bagdadi Speaks

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
According to the BBC, Islamic State has released a tape purportedly of al Bagdadi exhorting all Muslims to act:

"There is no excuse for any Muslim not to migrate to the Islamic State... joining [its fight] is a duty on every Muslim. We are calling on you either to join or carry weapons [to fight] wherever you are."

Evidently he does not care that he is putting Muslim minorities worldwide at risk of annihilation. That disregard for human life - even Muslim life - seems consistent with common Arab/Muslim culture.

Islamic State releases al-Baghdadi message - BBC News

Why should he care about every muslim in the world? He is a well paid agent carrying out his personal mission. Guess by whom?
The main question to me is: Who does write these fantastic speeches to him? Give me his number, please.

Why should he care about every muslim in the world? He is a well paid agent carrying out his personal mission. Guess by whom?
The main question to me is: Who does write these fantastic speeches to him? Give me his number, please.

OK ... I'll play. Who is paying him (please don't forget to provide a link)?

These guys in SIS/ISIL were more than likely ass holes before they started the organization.

God doesn't make people intellectually filthy and hostile, some people start out that way, or are made that way by other humans.

Forum List

Back