AL institutes work requirement for abled body people on food stamps

Those damn poor people with all their political power, lobbyists and donors are the ones ripping off taxpayers?

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha .....

No, the millions of ill bred deadbeats living off of free shit provided by people who have work ethics.
You subsidize concentrated corporate wealth and power son.
Yep. Taxpayers get benefits that those who are allergic to work will never enjoy.
Them poor folk with all that power to get free stuff are keeping the Hossesass down.

My final observation: When will you realize that Liberal Democrat Pukes mission in life is to keep poor people in slavery merely for their votes? Name one thing that Libs do for the good of the country other than spending 99.9% of their effort in keeping the Free Shit Generation dependent on them. Just one. I've got all weekend for your answer.

Partisanshitheads never have anything but "the other guys did it". That's your shtick pard, not mine; your entire system is corrupt and serves none but the donor class. Run along and see if you can find yourself another partisanshithead dumbass to play "oh yeah? well your guys are worse than my guys" with your all weekend ignorant ass.

No, the millions of ill bred deadbeats living off of free shit provided by people who have work ethics.
Yep. Taxpayers get benefits that those who are allergic to work will never enjoy.
Them poor folk with all that power to get free stuff are keeping the Hossesass down.

My final observation: When will you realize that Liberal Democrat Pukes mission in life is to keep poor people in slavery merely for their votes? Name one thing that Libs do for the good of the country other than spending 99.9% of their effort in keeping the Free Shit Generation dependent on them. Just one. I've got all weekend for your answer.

Partisanshitheads never have anything but "the other guys did it". That's your shtick pard, not mine; your entire system is corrupt and serves none but the donor class. Run along and see if you can find yourself another partisanshithead dumbass to play "oh yeah? well your guys are worse than my guys" with your all weekend ignorant ass.

I know you don't believe in deadbeats working so I'll pray for you.

It's common sense, yes. I would like to see assistance recipients if able to do work project jobs.
I would agree with them getting assistance and put them with the Highway Dept picking up trash off the roads, cutting grass and trimming trees. With extra pay of course. NC uses prisoners for that and they get extra pay. I have able bodied extended family members who get welfare and food stamps and they sit around all day watching TV, smoking pot and drinking beer. And they are so GD lazy they won't even cut the grass. The city sends workers to cut their grass. I told their parents they should be ashamed for raising lazy deadbeats and next time I come around at least one of them should be working. The other parent can stay home and watch the kids.
Those kids suffer from affluenza.

Can't follow the thread?

Here shoog, this is what you're attempting to respond to:

Can't follow the thread?

Here shoog, this is what you're attempting to respond to:

Evading the subject, Irving?

Now you can sleep better.
Enabling people so they don't work, making them completely reliant on the state (taxpayers), so they are your pets, helps you sleep better?
Those damn poor people with all their political power, lobbyists and donors are the ones ripping off taxpayers?

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha .....

Just standard right wing, "hate on the poor"?

suddenly the food stamp roll is reduced by thousands...

42,000 off food stamp rolls after Alabama implements work requirements
Great news! I have said it for a long time the majority on FS are the working poor and its nice to get the TRUE leaches off the tit. Don't want to work fuck off!
right wing, "hate on the poor", knows no bounds. Alabama is an At-Will employment State. There can be, no for-cause criteria without proving, for-cause employment.

Great news! I have said it for a long time the majority on FS are the working poor and its nice to get the TRUE leaches off the tit. Don't want to work fuck off!
right wing, "hate on the poor", knows no bounds. Alabama is an At-Will employment State. There can be, no for-cause criteria without proving, for-cause employment.
Why are you whining that people should WORK to get FS....MAYBE eventually they will work themselves up and get off FS.

Why are you whining that people should WORK to get FS....MAYBE eventually they will work themselves up and get off FS.
ok to be illegal to the law when it denies and disparages the poor?

Dude you gotta be more clear about what you are saying because I can barely understand. Even the Presidents budget has work requirements for FS and welfare. There is nothing illegal about making people work for the help they need.

Dude you gotta be more clear about what you are saying because I can barely understand. Even the Presidents budget has work requirements for FS and welfare. There is nothing illegal about making people work for the help they need.
the LAW is employment at will in our at-will employment States. why even advocate being illegal to our own laws regarding the poor, and also, blame less fortunate illegals for being illegals to our laws.

the LAW is employment at will in our at-will employment States. why even advocate being illegal to our own laws regarding the poor, and also, blame less fortunate illegals for being illegals to our laws.
At-will employment is a term used in U.S. labor law for contractual relationships in which an employee can be dismissed by an employer for any reason (that is, without having to establish "just cause" for termination), and without warning.

What's your point? What's this got to do with people on welfare getting a job?

At-will employment is a term used in U.S. labor law for contractual relationships in which an employee can be dismissed by an employer for any reason (that is, without having to establish "just cause" for termination), and without warning.

Just, stereotypical, right wing, "hate on the poor"?

It is about, equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation, not requiring for-Cause criteria in an at-will employment State.

It is about, equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation, not requiring for-Cause criteria in an at-will employment State.
How is it hating on the poor to make them work a job or volunteer or go to college or get some training to get food stamps? That makes zero sense. Its supposed to be a life line not a life style.

How is it hating on the poor to make them work a job or volunteer or go to college or get some training to get food stamps? That makes zero sense. Its supposed to be a life line not a life style.
ok to be illegal when it concerns the poor?

Forum List

Back