Al Sharpton's new Cause..

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
Video captures beating of college student in Atlantic City; student now suing cops

Atlantic City, New Jersey (CNN) -- The visible wounds on David Connor Castellani's head and neck are healing, but the scars remain from the night he was arrested and beaten by five Atlantic City Police officers and bitten by a police dog in an incident captured on video.

In an exclusive interview with CNN's Jason Carroll, Castellani, 20, said he has total numbness on the right side of his head, and severe nerve damage. "It's definitely the worst thing that's ever happened to me in my life," the Temple University junior said.

Castellani and his parents have filed a lawsuit in federal court against Atlantic City and its police department.

edit, link added

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/02/us/police-beating-video/

The video is pretty hard to watch.

Good on Sharpton to take this up..

:clap:

they will lose this case. he taunted the police after being let go and RESISTED arrest. i saw nothing wrong in the video, they subdued an out of control asshole.

No link? I'd search for one, but I'm painfully sober at the moment.

Video captures beating of college student in Atlantic City; student now suing cops

Atlantic City, New Jersey (CNN) -- The visible wounds on David Connor Castellani's head and neck are healing, but the scars remain from the night he was arrested and beaten by five Atlantic City Police officers and bitten by a police dog in an incident captured on video.

In an exclusive interview with CNN's Jason Carroll, Castellani, 20, said he has total numbness on the right side of his head, and severe nerve damage. "It's definitely the worst thing that's ever happened to me in my life," the Temple University junior said.

Castellani and his parents have filed a lawsuit in federal court against Atlantic City and its police department.

Why don't you drive over to his house and give him a hand job? Sounds like the type of scumbag you'd hop in bed with.

Al Sharpton looked a helluva lot healthier as a morbidly obese endomorph - he looks like a cancer patient now...

Oh, and he's a despicable scumbag. :thup:

Sharpton has no credibility to spend, well, maybe to the dimwitted MSNBC viewers.

edit, link added

Video captures beating of college student in Atlantic City - CNN.com

I think it is abuse of power to kick or punch someone. Good for Sharpton for bringing this to our attention.

I am all for restraining the bad guy but to assault someone? Hell, no.

Dude was an asshole and should have kept his yapper shut once they sent him on his way, but he didn't deserve the violence he got..especially with that police dog yanking his neck around. I'd sue too.

edit, link added

Watched the Video, the kid was and is at fault. The only questionable part is the dog. And I suspect that too was justified.

edit, link added

I didn't see anything about race baiting.

I'm wondering what sharpton's agenda is. It damn sure isn't due to that kid.

Using him as a case in point on why blacks shouldn't be arrested for their crimes. :eusa_whistle: Now there's a way to arrest someone and there's away not too.:eek:

Using him as a case in point on why blacks shouldn't be arrested for their crimes. :eusa_whistle: Now there's a way to arrest someone and there's away not too.:eek:

The Kid physically resisted and continued to do so even after they got him down. I suppose new rules could be made that say "if they resist, let them go"

Police abuse is bad and should be punished.

Al Sharpton is a piece of shit in the shape of a human.

Yeah there's nothing that says that Sharpton is involved.

That said, the cops should be removed from the force, tried for assault, and the dog should be shot.

Forum List

Back